Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Ayse didn’t want to put baby Mila online? I’d say the last insta pic is quite clear

Reactions: 6
I thought Ayse didn’t want to put baby Mila online? I’d say the last insta pic is quite clear
Thought this too! I like that she’s sharing more though, and Mila’s very cute!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but the latest Vlog Ayses showing a baby blanket and she’s like ‘still don’t know whether it’s a giraffe or a zebra on it’ clearly it’s a fking giraffe it’s got a long neck and is orange😂 These girls are so dim

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice that they are always buying designer items and then selling them a few months later

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice that they are always buying designer items and then selling them a few months later
Yes! You’d think due to how much the items are worth they’d actually use their brains before buying all the crap and ask themselves are they actually going to use/want it!?

Reactions: 3
Sorry but the latest Vlog Ayses showing a baby blanket and she’s like ‘still don’t know whether it’s a giraffe or a zebra on it’ clearly it’s a fking giraffe it’s got a long neck and is orange😂 These girls are so dim
Omg so glad i'm not the only one who thought this, the girls always seem to make comments like this - they don't know what things are or the proper names I'm so confused did they not go to school??

Reactions: 6
Oh look! Ayse buys herself a 3 and a half thousand pound bag just like ayse’s! No more Zara bags I guess. Ayse has really changed in the space of a year and sadly it’s rubbed off on zel, shes even down in London again today to go to fancy restaurants like ayse does every two weeks. Friendly sibling Competition? I don’t even think zehlia realises how much she copies Ayse but I can see it must be very frustrating. And if Zehlia can spend thousands on bags now can she not get Ben a proper fitting pair of jeans too? What are these tight peddle pushers he looks ridiculous

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t see zehlia buying fake knowing Ayses is real everything has to be the exact same so unfortunately she is spending thousands on bags to be like her twin
I'm wondering does this designer gear all come from turkey though....

Reactions: 1
Why’s ayse gone from saying she won’t post baby Mila to now posting a full pic of her? Granted she looks absolutely adorable and is the twin of ayse!! But I don’t get why she’d say that just to completely go back on it?

Reactions: 4
They seem to announce things and then go back on it a lot. Such as being more private with relationships and now this with Mila (who is adorable). But I think they are probably going to show more now especially since they want to move toward a more vlog oriented channel.
What do you guys think about them saying they want to do more lifestyle/vlog videos?

They seem to announce things and then go back on it a lot. Such as being more private with relationships and now this with Mila (who is adorable). But I think they are probably going to show more now especially since they want to move toward a more vlog oriented channel.
What do you guys think about them saying they want to do more lifestyle/vlog videos?
I prefer their vlogs tbh!! I don’t really watch the hauls

Reactions: 5
I reckon they will both move to London at some point. They both can’t seem to sit still wonder who will be the first!

Reactions: 1
This might have been mentioned previously but I’m new to this thread! Does anyone else get off vibes from Jack? I don’t know what it is but if they broke up in the next year I wouldn’t be surprised.

I’ve really started to enjoy watching Zeliha and Ben recently - moving vlogs and their holiday, meeting friends and actually having fun together. I find Ayse so boring and skip all her parts of the videos!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.