AvaMayAromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of this brand, the lady who owns the business has not passed any of her success down her staff. She continues to pay them an incredibly low wage, min sick pay, no time of for death of close relative etc. It appears she’s all for keeping the profit to herself. It’s not quite the wholesome family business that is portrayed.

May I ask how you know this info?

Reactions: 1
“Deliveries are horrendous at the minute”
Not sure if you’re aware Princess but we’re in the middle of a pandemic, in lockdown and nearing Christmas so the postal system is stretched out working flat out

Side note; what happened to the boyfriend,
James?

Reactions: 4
So I purchased Ava May wax melts at least 3 times a while back and I can’t say I was overly impressed. At the time perfume fragranced wax melts were new and kind of a novelty but since then Instagram has been flooded with wax melts company selling the same scents at a fraction of the price.

I have found a few companies that I use regularly that smell better , last longer and you get more for your money.

In my opinion Ava May has not raised to the challenge of there being more competitors on the market.

The companies I use are forever mixing it up bringing out new scents , putting offers on for their customers. Ava May just continue with the same scents , at the same (over priced )price !

Ava mays scent are not strong you can barely smell them in one room.

One of the companies I now use, you could literally smell outside my home !!! my neighbours commented on the lovely scent woofting from my home when the door was open lol🤣.

I won’t mention the names of the companies I use on here in case it brings any negativity to their business.

I’d just anyone who actually does still buy Ava May wax melts. Try a few different small companies because there is definitely better products on the market.

How lovely. Whilst many people struggle during a pandemic, she’s here spouting about how she’s on the way to turning over £10m by 2022! Great timing 😒
For a company that is about to turn over 10mil you would expect better delivery services tbh. Check out trust pilot ! Charging customers next day delivery but the turn around is still 10 days!

Really sorry but other companies who literally have one person running them offer better delivery services than Ava May

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
“Deliveries are horrendous at the minute”
Not sure if you’re aware Princess but we’re in the middle of a pandemic, in lockdown and nearing Christmas so the postal system is stretched out working flat out

Side note; what happened to the boyfriend,
James?
I’m still in the Ava May group on Facebook-even though I’ve not bought anything for ages anyway someone said he had joined the police? That’s why he wasn’t using social media.

I’m still in the Ava May group on Facebook-even though I’ve not bought anything for ages anyway someone said he had joined the police? That’s why he wasn’t using social media.
I really do believe James is in denial about his sexuality. Hopefully he can find peace and be proud of who is one day. Hopefully before he marries , has kids and breaks Hannah’s heart

Reactions: 5
I've bought her melts once and found them too strong, so no more for me.

They didnt arrive 3 weeks after l ordered them either, so she had to send them again...That's if they left in the first place?!

Remember when he tried to sell his account for £500 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So I purchased Ava May wax melts at least 3 times a while back and I can’t say I was overly impressed. At the time perfume fragranced wax melts were new and kind of a novelty but since then Instagram has been flooded with wax melts company selling the same scents at a fraction of the price.

I have found a few companies that I use regularly that smell better , last longer and you get more for your money.

In my opinion Ava May has not raised to the challenge of there being more competitors on the market.

The companies I use are forever mixing it up bringing out new scents , putting offers on for their customers. Ava May just continue with the same scents , at the same (over priced )price !

Ava mays scent are not strong you can barely smell them in one room.

One of the companies I now use, you could literally smell outside my home !!! my neighbours commented on the lovely scent woofting from my home when the door was open lol🤣.

I won’t mention the names of the companies I use on here in case it brings any negativity to their business.

I’d just anyone who actually does still buy Ava May wax melts. Try a few different small companies because there is definitely better products on the market.

For a company that is about to turn over 10mil you would expect better delivery services tbh. Check out trust pilot ! Charging customers next day delivery but the turn around is still 10 days!

Really sorry but other companies who literally have one person running them offer better delivery services than Ava May
Same, I purchase from smaller businesses now. Mainly use a lovely company in Ireland for their soy wax melts, I don’t mind paying the postage to the UK because they’re the best I’ve tried now. I had some Ava May melts left from months ago, half of them have gone brick hard and dried up almost with no scent at all. Seems to have evaporated. I’ve had to throw them out, I don’t know if she changed from soy to something else but the quality went downhill.

• Wow
So did anyone buy her exciting advent calendar 🤣

wonder how many she gifted to influencers 😴

for a10mil business she doesn’t get much interaction on her Instagram page.

I buy from small handmade shop scent lasts so long ❤

Highly likely she copied someone else. She didn’t work for her success, she was handed it by hinch and got lucky.

she seems to scroll Instagram for all big accounts and send them constant freebies and discount codes for their followers in return for the hope of free ads.

‘I remember talking to my Dad about all the people copying me’
Eh didn’t know you invented wax melts Hannah!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Those charms though 🤣🤣 who on earth is going to wear that on their wrists
MARIO

So did anyone buy her exciting advent calendar 🤣

wonder how many she gifted to influencers 😴

for a10mil business she doesn’t get much interaction on her Instagram page.

I buy from small handmade shop scent lasts so long ❤
She sold out last year, this year they’re in the sale

& what’s with the hands and the lip smacking

• Haha
She definitely didn’t have an Advent calendar last year. Copies all other smaller companies

Reactions: 2