AvaMayAromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re her fiance. Cleaningwithmario has just shown her Christmas card and she signed it from her and her dog.... No James or the 2 cats. What happened? 🤔

did they get engaged ? 🙊🙊🙊🙊 I must have missed that!

Also what about the cat / cats ????
Oh dunno, just assumed they were. 🤔😂

Didn't they have a cat called Poppy and then later got another? Now it seems just her and the dog, then again I'm not an avid follower so may have missed something obvious.

Oh dunno, just assumed they were. 🤔😂

Didn't they have a cat called Poppy and then later got another? Now it seems just her and the dog, then again I'm not an avid follower so may have missed something obvious.
Yep .. they had a cat and then got another.

I don’t watch her stories or anything either 🤷🏼‍♀️ So no idea 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s just revealed her and James are split up but are on good terms - this was on her “personal” account athomewithavamay

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone else shocked that Hannah is shacked up with the CEO of a candle frag. Company?? I mean wtf? Literally getting to it bed with her supplier! Or am I completely wrong and they are just friends?

• Wow
Anyone else shocked that Hannah is shacked up with the CEO of a candle frag. Company?? I mean wtf? Literally getting to it bed with her supplier! Or am I completely wrong and they are just friends?

I don’t follow her but her a quick look and think he is gay to be honest. When did she split with her man and move away ?! Wow all change for her. Wonder if people are still waxmelt mad now hinch has stopped advertising for her.

Does James still have that cleaning account? I stopped following years ago when he used to eye shag himself cleaning without his top on🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No he joined the Police and got rid of that account
He didn’t pursue the police career he ended up moving to London and pursuing a career in art investment apparently! Him and Hannah split in January. He’s got a new girlfriend too he seems desperate to be flashy they put up on his stories them going and trying on Rolex watches a few months ago. Then I think he deleted his account - after admitting he was going to buy followers for it he then had a change of heart and only wanted a small following. Seems very lost.

He didn’t pursue the police career he ended up moving to London and pursuing a career in art investment apparently! Him and Hannah split in January. He’s got a new girlfriend too he seems desperate to be flashy they put up on his stories them going and trying on Rolex watches a few months ago. Then I think he deleted his account - after admitting he was going to buy followers for it he then had a change of heart and only wanted a small following. Seems very lost.
Oh I see. Didn't realise he'd decided against the police career.....too much like hard work i imagine 🤭

When did Hannah get with Nick? I’ve missed all of her updates. Her house looks pretty swish.
I've lost count with us missing 2 years through covid, but l think last year or the year before?.
He had his head screwed on when it came to her business 🙄

How is she still trading? Last i heard her business was going into admin and people were saying her new man bought it or something like that. Whats the latest with AMA?