AvaMayAromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AvaMay has unfollowed MrsHinch, but she still follows AvaMay
The most overrated wax melts I’ve ever known, she’s so far up her own backside I’m surprised she can breathe

Reactions: 1
As far as i can see they are both following each other. Check it from the ‘following’ not ‘followers’ as when there’s too many followers i think they don’t all load.

Has anyone else noticed none of the brand reps are pushing her tat lately

I’m not a fan of this brand, the lady who owns the business has not passed any of her success down her staff. She continues to pay them an incredibly low wage, min sick pay, no time of for death of close relative etc. It appears she’s all for keeping the profit to herself. It’s not quite the wholesome family business that is portrayed.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
😂😂 well that ‘ big ‘ reveal was nothing more than laughable , the sooner people start realising her waxmelts are tit & you can get better quality for cheaper the better!!

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow the stuck up woman but I just had to have a look and fml 😂😂😂😂😂 is that it???? 11 months work??? Pppppfffff I’m crying laughing here! That was the most underwhelming “cat out of the bag tadah” I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 3
What is the point of the charms? Just creating more landfill along with pointless ribbons. I would have had more respect for her if she had started a recycle return scheme for her packaging or made her products and packaging more environmentally friendly. I guess her customer base don’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 7