AvaMayAromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered what had changed. I had not puchaced any for quite a while and my recent purchase I noticed a definite decline in quality so won't be buying again. They smell very waxy and not as strong as they used to be.
She doesn't use a good quality wax like she did when she was making smaller quantities.
I cheaper wax means bigger profit

I've had a few wax melts from her but they are nothing special at all. I think its all just hype from sophie
I ordered a plug in and couldn't smell a thing, even before I plugged it in, emailed several times but heard nothing back

Reactions: 1
I wondered what had changed. I had not puchaced any for quite a while and my recent purchase I noticed a definite decline in quality so won't be buying again. They smell very waxy and not as strong as they used to be.
I wondered this as well, initially they were strong and lasted 4-5 burns but I put one on recently and didn’t last an hour. I’ll try some of the other vendors mentioned here in future!

How does she get so many customers?! When she stories I think she comes across miserable!

I bought a plug-in from nandnhomefragrances and it is really strong. Cant even put it on no5 as to strong for me lol x

It’s alright she’s considering klarna and clear pay so people can get into debt trying to have as many wax melts as Hinch! So irresponsible !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This is exactly what happened to me. Love them for the first burn but after that it’s so waxy smelling. It was actually my partner who actually asked if he could blow out the candle under it because he hated the wax smell so much. Haven’t bought them again since that, home bargains and air wick for me never go wrong with those
That wax smell is because she uses paraffin wax, no good for you at all.

I used to love buying from AMA, but, not anymore. I purchase from smaller insta shops now x

Annoys me so much that none of the Ava May twats use the ‘paid partnership’ setting when posting about their free tat. At least be honest with your followers that you‘re getting paid. You know, the commission you get from every order when some sad arse uses the discount code. If I could be bothered I would report them all to HMRC.

I used to buy wax melts from her and then I tried from a few other smaller businesses and found them much better! It’s over priced tit. Agree she’s a miserable person to watch so boring and her and her idiot boyfriend would eat themselves if they was ice cream 🙄

• Haha
I don’t understand how the Instagram tosspots get through wax melts so quickly, if I was using them at that rate I’d want them all for free too!

Reactions: 3
followed her briefly to see what all the fuss was about. She got a successful business overnight through pure luck and off the back of MH.

Feel for those she has copied and are still working hard on their small business.

Reactions: 5
It’s alright she’s considering klarna and clear pay so people can get into debt trying to have as many wax melts as Hinch! So irresponsible !
Honestly not her fault if people are not responsible enough to live within their means.

I don’t get the hype with her at all and I think the ribbons look cheap.

I used to buy wax melts from her and then I tried from a few other smaller businesses and found them much better! It’s over priced tit. Agree she’s a miserable person to watch so boring and her and her idiot boyfriend would eat themselves if they was ice cream 🙄
W
Can you share the names of some you like? I'm moving away from Scentsy (it's become too expensive) and have found Sassy Shop Wax to be fabulous! I like Yankee Candle as well, but I'd like to get other suggestions I can try too.

I find this with ava may too, quality has gone down for sure .
Is sassy wax soy wax or paraffin wax, as i like to stick with soy

I find this with ava may too, quality has gone down for sure .
Is sassy wax soy wax or paraffin wax, as i like to stick with soy
Soy and mineral mix, apparently mostly soy (according to some responses on her Facebook group).

Anybody else a bit gutted that twodadsinlondon have done a collaboration with her 😫!! I love twodadsinlondon , and im kind of gutted they have teamed up with her out of every other waxmelt company out there ..

Reactions: 5
Did any one else see Holly’s story saying she’s spoken with Hannah and is no longer a brand rep for her because a better opportunity has came up for her, I personally think it’s because she is involved with Hubble and bubble and try’s to get her fingers in a few pies and isn’t plugging AMA as much as she used to, what’s everyone else’s thoughts on this?