Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
Anyone else shocked that Hannah is shacked up with the CEO of a candle frag. Company?? I mean wtf? Literally getting to it bed with her supplier! Or am I completely wrong and they are just friends?

I don’t follow her but her a quick look and think he is gay to be honest. When did she split with her man and move away ?! Wow all change for her. Wonder if people are still waxmelt mad now hinch has stopped advertising for her.

Reactions: 1

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I thought all her melts were soy wax? Ive just noticed on her website they are now a blend of soy wax and paraffin.
I wondered what had changed. I had not puchaced any for quite a while and my recent purchase I noticed a definite decline in quality so won't be buying again. They smell very waxy and not as strong as they used to be.

RacheT82

I wondered what had changed. I had not puchaced any for quite a while and my recent purchase I noticed a definite decline in quality so won't be buying again. They smell very waxy and not as strong as they used to be.
She doesn't use a good quality wax like she did when she was making smaller quantities.
I cheaper wax means bigger profit

I've had a few wax melts from her but they are nothing special at all. I think its all just hype from sophie
I ordered a plug in and couldn't smell a thing, even before I plugged it in, emailed several times but heard nothing back

GirlWithNoJob

Oh wow she can't talk! I remember my friend made a Instagram when Ava may had like 10k and my friend messaged her and said would you like to go a giveaway together and Ava may said of course! I remember when I had to start from nothing it's so nice helping other accounts and now look at her 🤣 so up tight
I’m sure in her stories she was saying folk were sending her things and not asking if it was ok so she felt guilty cos she couldn’t thank them but then in the next breath saying gifting is what helped grow her account!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just feel she’s not coming across very nice in her stories.

Kittikat

1st post- please be kind 😋
Regardless of the quality of Ava mays over priced wax melts... paigesweird has just shared a lovely threatening message from James (Hannah’s partner) because Paige shared another small company whom Hannah borrowed the minky idea from and is making a lot of money and credit from! Now I appreciate Paige is like marmite but she threw no shade and never names ava May or made any nasty comments but James polished and sheened his pecks and tried to do a bit intimidating 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow

Ziggy

Just saw this and it has been sorted out between accounts so need for anyone to be jumping in and causing trouble

This is disgusting. He should be totally outed for this. Paige is strong do so will take it it but it’s intimidating, threatening and just wrong! I am fuming. If my hubby spoke to anyone like that (thinking he was protecting or defending me) I would go mad. 😡😡😡😡
I agree he is horrible and no way to speak to anyone!! Vile messages to be sending, he didnt need to defend anybody as the accounts have been speaking so he needs to keep out

Attachments

Brightstar72

VIP Member
1st post- please be kind 😋
Regardless of the quality of Ava mays over priced wax melts... paigesweird has just shared a lovely threatening message from James (Hannah’s partner) because Paige shared another small company whom Hannah borrowed the minky idea from and is making a lot of money and credit from! Now I appreciate Paige is like marmite but she threw no shade and never names ava May or made any nasty comments but James polished and sheened his pecks and tried to do a bit intimidating 🤣🤣🤣
Such a treat of a “man”.

Han1983

I find this with ava may too, quality has gone down for sure .
Is sassy wax soy wax or paraffin wax, as i like to stick with soy
Soy and mineral mix, apparently mostly soy (according to some responses on her Facebook group).

Tffhater

I thought all her melts were soy wax? Ive just noticed on her website they are now a blend of soy wax and paraffin.

Pink4573

“Deliveries are horrendous at the minute”
Not sure if you’re aware Princess but we’re in the middle of a pandemic, in lockdown and nearing Christmas so the postal system is stretched out working flat out

Side note; what happened to the boyfriend,
James?
I’m still in the Ava May group on Facebook-even though I’ve not bought anything for ages anyway someone said he had joined the police? That’s why he wasn’t using social media.

Abouttime

Seriously can’t deal with her.

Did anyone else see her posts about being hard being a woman in business

Sorry love that this is the first time in your life you have had to struggle

Being a rich, white girl from rich family 🙄🙄🙄