Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noname12345

Chatty Member
I can't imagine anything more grim than zoflora scented wax melts!

Zoflo use strong fake perfume compounds to mask the gross smell of the chemicals. That's all that is. So lavender does not contain any real lavender, it's just a fake copy that's not good for human health and somehow we know so at least when I used to smell crap like that it would make me feel a bit ill.

Copying that in a wax melt with all the wonderful scents out there is hilarious!
All fragrances are artificial these days :)

MummyB

I’ve bought some and to be fair they are fab and seem to last a few burns. They are expensive though!

babycakes74

Death Threats were sent to both AvaMay and AceEssence, disgusting what people send and think it’s alright to make someone feel like they are shit. AceEssence has closed up shop and a friend of hers who messaged me tonight told me they won’t be coming back. Are we all back at school? FFS Playground fighting. Should be embarrassed

Also Hubble & Bubble are after GemzGaff. Watched her stories tonight, interesting watch.

Ali88

I wondered what had changed. I had not puchaced any for quite a while and my recent purchase I noticed a definite decline in quality so won't be buying again. They smell very waxy and not as strong as they used to be.
I wondered this as well, initially they were strong and lasted 4-5 burns but I put one on recently and didn’t last an hour. I’ll try some of the other vendors mentioned here in future!

GirlWithNoJob

Sooo true proper plain Jane yet thinks she’s a fucking Queen

she sits there saying the “trolls” are jealous.
Yeah it must be nice to have a business supported by someone with 3 million followers , course a lot of people would want that.

but it’s the way she acts about it.
“I started from nothing” no ,your family has money and based on her Facebook and insta (personal ones) she’s been to some pretty amazing holidays. That’s not nothing, that’s something

she has lots of brand reps, lots stolen from other companies (she had paid them)
And some of her reps are not nice people. Some are bullies, trolls , sexist and racist (direct and in direct)

yes you got success, but keep it to what it is.

the business is all down to sophie (Mrs Hinch)

Hannah actually sat there on a live once and someone asked where she would be without sophie
And she actually said the same place but not as big.

now that is a true diss to Hinch as Hannah would be no where without her
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Nosyc.ow

She is the most fake entitled person. I would never buy from her and I would always support the smaller vendors. Her business has built on pure luck, she got Sophie and the rest is history. While all these other small vendors out there have worked their butts off for years creating amazing products and to then not be seen. I think she also likes to take other vendors reps, These people would promote a few vendors before and now it’s just Ava May!

Gem27

Did any one else see Holly’s story saying she’s spoken with Hannah and is no longer a brand rep for her because a better opportunity has came up for her, I personally think it’s because she is involved with Hubble and bubble and try’s to get her fingers in a few pies and isn’t plugging AMA as much as she used to, what’s everyone else’s thoughts on this?

Han1983

I used to buy wax melts from her and then I tried from a few other smaller businesses and found them much better! It’s over priced shit. Agree she’s a miserable person to watch so boring and her and her idiot boyfriend would eat themselves if they was ice cream 🙄
W
Can you share the names of some you like? I'm moving away from Scentsy (it's become too expensive) and have found Sassy Shop Wax to be fabulous! I like Yankee Candle as well, but I'd like to get other suggestions I can try too.

A

ADBlocker

Her wax melts aren’t the best, only tried one scent thought