Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosyc.ow

It’s sad people do not know what’s out there! I’ve been supporting small vendors for years now! I can recommend Smelly Scents, The Rose & Thistle Wax Patisserie and The Wax Store.
far better value for money, and a lot prettier and stronger too!

I too fell for the hype of Ava may and initially the smell is strong, when you take them out the packet and the first hour maybe but after that I can’t smell anything 😬😬
I found village wax melts on IG and OMG she is so sweet and her wax melts are amazing. They come in a love heart shape and u can half it so get double the amount and they burn for much longer and have my whole house smelling of the scent, much better value for money too ☺
Ohh I will have to try them! 😍

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
did they get engaged ? 🙊🙊🙊🙊 I must have missed that!

Also what about the cat / cats ????
Oh dunno, just assumed they were. 🤔😂

Didn't they have a cat called Poppy and then later got another? Now it seems just her and the dog, then again I'm not an avid follower so may have missed something obvious.

LouRo

I find this with ava may too, quality has gone down for sure .
Is sassy wax soy wax or paraffin wax, as i like to stick with soy

LucyH

Anyone else think that her wax melts are so overrated? And there is no mention of her air diffuser anymore either
The wax melts are nothing special not strong at all....have a look at made by yasmin on insta her products are gorg😍😍

Kittikat

On this occasion James messaged Paige and Paige shared those messages because page had shared another company’s name and said that they were the original minky melt people abd she should have some credit- ava May was never mentioned on those posts or bad mouthed! James just wanted be a big lad and keyboard warrior!!

ClaireBear117

They’re not strong at all and the Armani Diamonds one smells like PVA glue. I used one once then binned them. Fantasy is ok, and so is Mademoiselle, but like I said they’re not strong and they don’t last very well at all.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I’ve seen the threatening messages James sent to Paige and I’m disgusted, not only that a man thinks it’s ok to try to intimidate a woman but that Hannah would allow it!

He has no legal case! Literally wouldn’t have a leg to Stand on. If I was Hannah I would be massively embarrassed right now.

Think James needs to Stop sniffing in all those minkys and get some fresh air.

Absolute pricks the both of the them.

Wanting to phone up a woman?? Over wax melts?? Telling her he promises it won’t end well for her?? You’re one lucky woman Hannah! He’s personality is as shit as his cleaning.

7upcoke

I tried to order but they were always out of stock. Someone told me zoflora with natural wax pellets does the same job?

itsonlyme

On this occasion James messaged Paige and Paige shared those messages because page had shared another company’s name and said that they were the original minky melt people abd she should have some credit- ava May was never mentioned on those posts or bad mouthed! James just wanted be a big lad and keyboard warrior!!
You are wrong with who was messaged, and I didn’t say Ava May was bad mouthed on the post, messages were sent to Ava May, go and do some research 😂😂

Coconutshy

It’s alright she’s considering klarna and clear pay so people can get into debt trying to have as many wax melts as Hinch! So irresponsible !
Honestly not her fault if people are not responsible enough to live within their means.

I don’t get the hype with her at all and I think the ribbons look cheap.