AvaMayAromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got sucked into the whole Ava May wax melt craze cause of hinch. I unfollowed a while back but viewed her stories the other day and noticed a change in her attitude! She’s not so nice now - a sense of entitlement?!

Reactions: 6
I got sucked into the whole Ava May wax melt craze cause of hinch. I unfollowed a while back but viewed her stories the other day and noticed a change in her attitude! She’s not so nice now - a sense of entitlement?!
Exactly what I thought! She thinks she’s better than most folk these days.

Reactions: 2
Her boyfriend James makes me want to puke. All the desperate women begging for him to clean topless really boils my piss. Imagine if that was men begging women to clean topless....?! Can’t deal with either of them and the customer service from Ava May is appalling.

Reactions: 5
Her boyfriend James makes me want to puke. All the desperate women begging for him to clean topless really boils my piss. Imagine if that was men begging women to clean topless....?! Can’t deal with either of them and the customer service from Ava May is appalling.
He creeps me TF out

Me too 🙄 dull as dishwater yet super confident?! I wish I had an ounce of these peoples self assurance. Amazes me how they all claim to have mental health issues, but continue to parade their lives online 🤮

Me too 🙄 dull as dishwater yet super confident?! I wish I had an ounce of these peoples self assurance. Amazes me how they all claim to have mental health issues, but continue to parade their lives online 🤮
That’s exactly how I would describe Hannah as well. I just can’t seem to warm to her. She’s a super dull, plain Jane type yet seems to have the confidence of a supermodel. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, but she comes across as condescending and just off. I can’t work her out.

I thought all her melts were soy wax? Ive just noticed on her website they are now a blend of soy wax and paraffin.

Reactions: 1
That’s exactly how I would describe Hannah as well. I just can’t seem to warm to her. She’s a super dull, plain Jane type yet seems to have the confidence of a supermodel. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, but she comes across as condescending and just off. I can’t work her out.
Sooo true proper plain Jane yet thinks she’s a bleeping Queen

she sits there saying the “trolls” are jealous.
Yeah it must be nice to have a business supported by someone with 3 million followers , course a lot of people would want that.

but it’s the way she acts about it.
“I started from nothing” no ,your family has money and based on her Facebook and insta (personal ones) she’s been to some pretty amazing holidays. That’s not nothing, that’s something

she has lots of brand reps, lots stolen from other companies (she had paid them)
And some of her reps are not nice people. Some are bullies, trolls , sexist and racist (direct and in direct)

yes you got success, but keep it to what it is.

the business is all down to sophie (Mrs Hinch)

Hannah actually sat there on a live once and someone asked where she would be without sophie
And she actually said the same place but not as big.

now that is a true diss to Hinch as Hannah would be no where without her

Sooo true proper plain Jane yet thinks she’s a bleeping Queen

she sits there saying the “trolls” are jealous.
Yeah it must be nice to have a business supported by someone with 3 million followers , course a lot of people would want that.

but it’s the way she acts about it.
“I started from nothing” no ,your family has money and based on her Facebook and insta (personal ones) she’s been to some pretty amazing holidays. That’s not nothing, that’s something

she has lots of brand reps, lots stolen from other companies (she had paid them)
And some of her reps are not nice people. Some are bullies, trolls , sexist and racist (direct and in direct)

yes you got success, but keep it to what it is.

the business is all down to sophie (Mrs Hinch)

Hannah actually sat there on a live once and someone asked where she would be without sophie
And she actually said the same place but not as big.

now that is a true diss to Hinch as Hannah would be no where without her
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I can not deal with this girl

did anyone else notice

mrs Hinch shared another wax melt company’s burners

then a month later Ava May is selling them and sending another one to Mrs hinch

Ava may one are way more expensive then the other small business
And it means the other small business is completely cut out
that Hannah sits there saying she loves helping small businesses
Well that’s not helping ?!?

cant you let someone else have time advertising

• Wow
  • Sad
I can not deal with this girl

did anyone else notice

mrs Hinch shared another wax melt company’s burners

then a month later Ava May is selling them and sending another one to Mrs hinch

Ava may one are way more expensive then the other small business
And it means the other small business is completely cut out
that Hannah sits there saying she loves helping small businesses
Well that’s not helping ?!?

cant you let someone else have time advertising
I buy from that wholesaler (I have a candle co.) and as soon as stock comes in, there’s lots of rumours that Ava May buys them all so no other smaller company gets a look in. Everyone complains about it. The wholesale price is quite low too!

• Wow
  • Angry
I buy from that wholesaler (I have a candle co.) and as soon as stock comes in, there’s lots of rumours that Ava May buys them all so no other smaller company gets a look in. Everyone complains about it. The wholesale price is quite low too!
Ha I wouldn’t put it past her!

I really wish a real person who had got in with Mrs Hinch and not someone like her.

shes puts on such a front about how she is. But behind the scenes she isn’t that great.

Has anyone else noticed she drops her reps as soon as they loose popularity.

She is the most fake entitled person. I would never buy from her and I would always support the smaller vendors. Her business has built on pure luck, she got Sophie and the rest is history. While all these other small vendors out there have worked their butts off for years creating amazing products and to then not be seen. I think she also likes to take other vendors reps, These people would promote a few vendors before and now it’s just Ava May!

I can’t see any story about her dress.
She’s said in her Facebook that she’s posting the link for the dress on there too as she had lots of comments about it when she had it on in her insta stories

She’s said in her Facebook that she’s posting the link for the dress on there too as she had lots of comments about it when she had it on in her insta stories
Wrong thread sorry 😂 don’t know how I ended up here 🙈

She's far overpriced dull and boring. There is lots of other wax melt vendors out there that have been established years and are cheap and the throw and scents are phenomenal! The only reason she's doing well is because of the coverage she's got from influences she knows people will buy it because of the advertising she gets from big accounts. People don't know any better and will buy her very standard wax for a high price.

I too fell for the hype of Ava may and initially the smell is strong, when you take them out the packet and the first hour maybe but after that I can’t smell anything 😬😬
I found village wax melts on IG and OMG she is so sweet and her wax melts are amazing. They come in a love heart shape and u can half it so get double the amount and they burn for much longer and have my whole house smelling of the scent, much better value for money too ☺

It’s sad people do not know what’s out there! I’ve been supporting small vendors for years now! I can recommend Smelly Scents, The Rose & Thistle Wax Patisserie and The Wax Store.
far better value for money, and a lot prettier and stronger too!

I too fell for the hype of Ava may and initially the smell is strong, when you take them out the packet and the first hour maybe but after that I can’t smell anything 😬😬
I found village wax melts on IG and OMG she is so sweet and her wax melts are amazing. They come in a love heart shape and u can half it so get double the amount and they burn for much longer and have my whole house smelling of the scent, much better value for money too ☺
Ohh I will have to try them! 😍

I thought all her melts were soy wax? Ive just noticed on her website they are now a blend of soy wax and paraffin.
I wondered what had changed. I had not puchaced any for quite a while and my recent purchase I noticed a definite decline in quality so won't be buying again. They smell very waxy and not as strong as they used to be.