AvaMayAromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, rumour has it saint Mario and Ava May have been pulled up by the ASA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I ordered some Ava may wax melts a while a go. They was so strong I felt like I was choking. I don’t know how people have them in every room. Also probably a coincidence but the next day my budgie was dead🙈
I gave the rest away and my friend loved them but way too strong for me when first put on

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I ordered some Ava may wax melts a while a go. They was so strong I felt like I was choking. I don’t know how people have them in every room. Also probably a coincidence but the next day my budgie was dead🙈
I gave the rest away and my friend loved them but way too strong for me when first put on
Oh bloody hell that escalated 🤦🏼‍♀️ hope your ok about the budgie 😭 xx

Reactions: 1
Oh bloody hell that escalated 🤦🏼‍♀️ hope your ok about the budgie 😭 xx
Ye I’m fine about the budgie more than likely a coincidence. But it was really overpowering. I also own British bulldogs and was worried about it on their chests it was so strong. And my house is open plan so not confined to a small room. I can’t understand how some people have one in every room

Seriously can’t deal with her.

Did anyone else see her posts about being hard being a woman in business

Sorry love that this is the first time in your life you have had to struggle

Being a rich, white girl from rich family 🙄🙄🙄

Personally I have no idea why people want their homes to smell like knock off perfume, I'm all for a wax melt but I just don't get the whole perfume/aftershave wax melt hype. Maybe I'm alone on that, just my opinion ofcourse.

Reactions: 5
I’m so annoyed I spent so much money on this tit! Literally must’ve spent at least £100! My own fault I know! I’ve just been to asda and bought 3 packs for £5 and they’re so much stronger and nicer! Bloody hinch brainwashing!

So far on instagram I've found kalo fragrances and broadband scents do good quality wax melts and the people behind their pages seem dead nice too. I'd never waste money on that ava may nonsense again they're awful. A friend of mine bought some bathbombs from them which stained her bath and ava may aromas didn't even have the decency to reply to her (a lot nicer than I would have been) msgs, they just left her on read. Absolutely outrageous

I have spent a lot of money on her wax melts . Haven’t bought any for months as I am trying to work my way through the ones I have already got . I noticed some have turning a yellowish colour and not the same white as when bought .

I have also noticed a change in Hannah the owners attitude towards customers recently . She doesn’t come across as nice any more . I think she forgets who built her up by buying her wax melts .

Reactions: 3
I have spent a lot of money on her wax melts . Haven’t bought any for months as I am trying to work my way through the ones I have already got . I noticed some have turning a yellowish colour and not the same white as when bought .

I have also noticed a change in Hannah the owners attitude towards customers recently . She doesn’t come across as nice any more . I think she forgets who built her up by buying her wax melts .

She thinks she’s untouchable now. And she’s in one of the business cliques. They all in a group chat and discuss bad experience with with customers
And assure you each other it’s all ok

• Wow
New member here, was gonny make a thread for Ava May and found this one. Anyone else feeling like she’s changed big time! Last couple of times I’ve watched her stories she’s came across as stuck up and ungrateful! Going on about gifted items and having a good moan about them! Eh isn’t that what u do to half of Instagram Hannah! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
New member here, was gonny make a thread for Ava May and found this one. Anyone else feeling like she’s changed big time! Last couple of times I’ve watched her stories she’s came across as stuck up and ungrateful! Going on about gifted items and having a good moan about them! Eh isn’t that what u do to half of Instagram Hannah! 🙄🙄
Oh wow she can't talk! I remember my friend made a Instagram when Ava may had like 10k and my friend messaged her and said would you like to go a giveaway together and Ava may said of course! I remember when I had to start from nothing it's so nice helping other accounts and now look at her 🤣 so up tight

Reactions: 2
Oh wow she can't talk! I remember my friend made a Instagram when Ava may had like 10k and my friend messaged her and said would you like to go a giveaway together and Ava may said of course! I remember when I had to start from nothing it's so nice helping other accounts and now look at her 🤣 so up tight
I’m sure in her stories she was saying folk were sending her things and not asking if it was ok so she felt guilty cos she couldn’t thank them but then in the next breath saying gifting is what helped grow her account!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just feel she’s not coming across very nice in her stories.