AvaMayAromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is disgusting. He should be totally outed for this. Paige is strong do so will take it it but it’s intimidating, threatening and just wrong! I am fuming. If my hubby spoke to anyone like that (thinking he was protecting or defending me) I would go mad. 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 2
Just saw this and it has been sorted out between accounts so need for anyone to be jumping in and causing trouble

This is disgusting. He should be totally outed for this. Paige is strong do so will take it it but it’s intimidating, threatening and just wrong! I am fuming. If my hubby spoke to anyone like that (thinking he was protecting or defending me) I would go mad. 😡😡😡😡
I agree he is horrible and no way to speak to anyone!! Vile messages to be sending, he didnt need to defend anybody as the accounts have been speaking so he needs to keep out

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Oh my god. I’ve just caught up on this, what a vile vile little boy he is. Obviously he’s got built up anger from all the roids!

Reactions: 3
Just saw this and it has been sorted out between accounts so need for anyone to be jumping in and causing trouble

I agree he is horrible and no way to speak to anyone!! Vile messages to be sending, he didnt need to defend anybody as the accounts have been speaking so he needs to keep out
Just shows how much of a trouble maker James is, someone could of contacted Paige and said it’s been resolved, either Hannah or the other company owner. But for a man (who must know it’s been resolved) to hound a woman for a post that didn’t even ‘slag his girlfriend’ off is just vile!

Reactions: 4
Just shows how much of a trouble maker James is, someone could of contacted Paige and said it’s been resolved, either Hannah or the other company owner. But for a man (who must know it’s been resolved) to hound a woman for a post that didn’t even ‘slag his girlfriend’ off is just vile!
That's what I dont get! He would have known and could have said to Paige its sorted thanks for the concern or something!!

Reactions: 3
My issue was never Ava May aromas it was james and his intimidation!!! Bad publicity for Ava mays because of his tantrum!!! I won’t deal with or recommend Ava May now because of him and his dramatics!!

My issue was never Ava May aromas it was james and his intimidation!!! Bad publicity for Ava mays because of his tantrum!!! I won’t deal with or recommend Ava May now because of him and his dramatics!!
I think Hannah (Ava may aromas) is just as bad tbh, she obviously knows about the messages and she’s done nothing.

If it was me I’d apologise to Paige for my partners disgusting messages and he would be apologising too, I wouldn’t stand for any of it. I’d be trying to fix the mess, not just for the business side, just as a woman!

My husband would never go after a woman, not through messages nor face to face.

Besides if I felt it necessary, I would be defending myself not sitting back whilst my man does it!

Reactions: 8
I think Hannah (Ava may aromas) is just as bad tbh, she obviously knows about the messages and she’s done nothing.

If it was me I’d apologise to Paige for my partners disgusting messages and he would be apologising too, I wouldn’t stand for any of it. I’d be trying to fix the mess, not just for the business side, just as a woman!

My husband would never go after a woman, not through messages nor face to face.

Besides if I felt it necessary, I would be defending myself not sitting back whilst my man does it!
The messages were to cleaning with Jamie they were never sent to Paige, she just shared them to create some drama and attention, and that worked until it back fired and the lady they were “defending” put up a status telling them to stop with all the tit they were causing. She had spoken to Ava May and all was fine, messages sent to Ava May were a million times worse than the crap they are sharing, I don’t know either party, but I always think it’s good to get the whole picture before jumping to conclusions, but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story peeps, it’s all about the drama with some

On this occasion James messaged Paige and Paige shared those messages because page had shared another company’s name and said that they were the original minky melt people abd she should have some credit- ava May was never mentioned on those posts or bad mouthed! James just wanted be a big lad and keyboard warrior!!

Utter crap.

My next door neighbour had some, raves about them, but she is alot younger than I am and very Insta influenced, gave me one not sure what scent it was but it was a perfume replica. Smelt nice for all of 5 minutes then smelt of burnt wax. Would rather go Asda and buy some Yankee melts.

On this occasion James messaged Paige and Paige shared those messages because page had shared another company’s name and said that they were the original minky melt people abd she should have some credit- ava May was never mentioned on those posts or bad mouthed! James just wanted be a big lad and keyboard warrior!!
You are wrong with who was messaged, and I didn’t say Ava May was bad mouthed on the post, messages were sent to Ava May, go and do some research 😂😂

Ace essence has closed the business, gone off insta but according to ava may they're now friends 🙄

• Wow
Death Threats were sent to both AvaMay and AceEssence, disgusting what people send and think it’s alright to make someone feel like they are tit. AceEssence has closed up shop and a friend of hers who messaged me tonight told me they won’t be coming back. Are we all back at school? FFS Playground fighting. Should be embarrassed

Also Hubble & Bubble are after GemzGaff. Watched her stories tonight, interesting watch.

Ava May is playing a blinder, I bet she’s sent the messages from his account so that she won’t be seen to be threatening people. It’s been deleted now but is she going to stoop to that level every time she steals folks ideas? She’s put her depth, not been in business a year yet, an amature who got lucky. She’s the worst small wax business on Instagram. Clearly a bully too.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that her wax melts are so overrated? And there is no mention of her air diffuser anymore either
The wax melts are nothing special not strong at all....have a look at made by yasmin on insta her products are gorg😍😍