AvaMayAromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have bought some melts from her, the first batch only lasted one burn then they smelt of stale wax (you know the smell) no scent all, I then bought another batch which have lasted at least 4 burns?? So I think they rush making some or someone on the staff isn't as good at making them... I complained via email to her site about the bad batch and never got a reply so I'm going to find another brand to try

Reactions: 2
I have bought some melts from her, the first batch only lasted one burn then they smelt of stale wax (you know the smell) no scent all, I then bought another batch which have lasted at least 4 burns?? So I think they rush making some or someone on the staff isn't as good at making them... I complained via email to her site about the bad batch and never got a reply so I'm going to find another brand to try
This is exactly what happened to me. Love them for the first burn but after that it’s so waxy smelling. It was actually my partner who actually asked if he could blow out the candle under it because he hated the wax smell so much. Haven’t bought them again since that, home bargains and air wick for me never go wrong with those

i Brought her room spray and it was nice enough, but no way would I spend £12 plus postage again for it though.
I Unfollowed her because she drives me completely nuts on her stories, she makes a kind of smacking lips together noise after every sentence, Maybe I’m odd and no one else notices, but it drove me insane!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her wax melts aren’t the best, only tried one scent thought

Daisy Jean's are so much nicer imo

i Brought her room spray and it was nice enough, but no way would I spend £12 plus postage again for it though.
I Unfollowed her because she drives me completely nuts on her stories, she makes a kind of smacking lips together noise after every sentence, Maybe I’m odd and no one else notices, but it drove me insane!
The room spray is lovely. I have the creed one and it's so nice. Not a fan of her melts but would definitely buy the room sprays again

Me too. I really loved the smell of them on the first burn and then as you say the 2nd time I got that waxy smell. It almost smelled like something was burning. For £5 it's not worth it. I've bought cheaper ones at £1.99 that last longer so I'll stick with them.

YES!!!!! I thought this was only me that noticed it and didn't want to mention it!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Her Wax melts are way overpriced I feel.. if you want a good one try pepsmelts very cheap and last ages.. as for the air diffuser that was the biggest load of tit she hyped them up for ages and now not a word about them..probably be the same with the floor scents she’s promoting now I think it’s got completely out of hand at this point how many different smells do you need for one room

Reactions: 6
Is she only so popular because of hinch? I've never tried her melts but I've seen very mixed reviews.

Reactions: 4
Damn... just watch some of a live from 18hrs ago and I've just noticed the lip smacking!!!! Grrrr.... she also said these sort of comments about her wax melts is threatening the jobs of her workers... now shouldn't she take this on board and ensure they are made to a high standard??

Reactions: 8
Is she only so popular because of hinch? I've never tried her melts but I've seen very mixed reviews.
She has as many followers as she does because of Hinch, she knows that, everyone knows that! Doesn’t mean those followers all rate the products.

Damn... just watch some of a live from 18hrs ago and I've just noticed the lip smacking!!!! Grrrr.... she also said these sort of comments about her wax melts is threatening the jobs of her workers... now shouldn't she take this on board and ensure they are made to a high standard??
She needs to Stop trying to sell a diffuser for over double the eBay price, it’s the exact same product, that’s pure greed, she knows Hinch fans would buy it and that’s the reason Hinch got it free before Latham life did, considering its named after Latham life, that says everything!

Reactions: 6
Mag_Wax on instagram do fab melts, I think Theyr £2.50 for a pack of 6 hearts - Cosmic Dust & Pomergranite Noit ( Alien and Jo Malone ) are mt
Faves x

Reactions: 3
Mag_Wax on instagram do fab melts, I think Theyr £2.50 for a pack of 6 hearts - Cosmic Dust & Pomergranite Noit ( Alien and Jo Malone ) are mt
Faves x
Going to have a look at there page and give them a try thanks for the tip, price is much more to my liking

Reactions: 3
I bought a couple of packets and thought they were really good. Had lots of burns before sent faded. Pricey so just keep them for weekend use lol. I used to love Yankee but have been so disappointed recently I won’t buy again. My fav at moment is the pink rhubarb and pear melts from home bargains- get a couple of nights out of them before they need changing

Reactions: 1
Apparently she's a friend of Sophie's, and was pretty small time until she started giving her freebies by the ton and recommending her. Now she'll give wax melts to anyone.

zoe zoflora on insta (trolling mrs hinch insta) said a wax melt company offered he freebies, wondering if its ava may lmao. whoever it was didnt check and she's already said she hates wax melts LOL

Reactions: 4
Used to purchase from her, then I discovered cheaper alternatives from lovely little small business accounts. Waited ages for that diffuser thing. Asked her about it on a few lives only to be ignored. I now see you can get it cheaper so I'm glad I didn't buy one.

Her Wax melts are way overpriced I feel.. if you want a good one try pepsmelts very cheap and last ages.. as for the air diffuser that was the biggest load of tit she hyped them up for ages and now not a word about them..probably be the same with the floor scents she’s promoting now I think it’s got completely out of hand at this point how many different smells do you need for one room
Floor scents. Pffffttttt. Shake n vac anyone?

Floor scents. Pffffttttt. Shake n vac anyone?
I make my own, just bicarbonate or soda crystals with a few drops of essential oils,mix lots & then I use a big sieve to shake it out,leave it 10/15 mins then hover,been doin it years I'm surprised mrs witch hasn't done it yet...ohhh ffs I've just gave her my idea 🤮🤢🤣🤯

Reactions: 7