AvaMayAromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I make my own, just bicarbonate or soda crystals with a few drops of essential oils,mix lots & then I use a big sieve to shake it out,leave it 10/15 mins then hover,been doin it years I'm surprised mrs witch hasn't done it yet...ohhh ffs I've just gave her my idea 🤮🤢🤣🤯
But do you stick it in a crappy old coffee jar and try and flog it? Maybe you should!

Reactions: 6
The fake crying she did on her stories cause she got mentioned in that mrs hinch article. Now you can fake cry all the way to the bank with that free publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fake crying she did on her stories cause she got mentioned in that mrs hinch article. Now you can fake cry all the way to the bank with that free publicity.
I was a bit sick in my mouth watching that. Is she a drama graduate? Surprised the hoover wasn't at the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was vomit inducing! I wanted to shake her..hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has Holly from Latham life got a share in ava May as she pimps that tit like no tomorrow I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of hers that she doesn’t mention them 😒

Reactions: 4
Has Holly from Latham life got a share in ava May as she pimps that tit like no tomorrow I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of hers that she doesn’t mention them 😒
I like holly, she’s genuine imo, her house is full of candles, burners and so on, So I think when she cleans she has something Ava may in most of her stories, not always on purpose but because she has so much of it.

Reactions: 3
I tried to order but they were always out of stock. Someone told me zoflora with natural wax pellets does the same job?

Not sure why Hinchers would need a Zoflora scented wax melt with all the undiluted Zoflora they splash around the place

• Haha
I can't imagine anything more grim than zoflora scented wax melts!

Zoflo use strong fake perfume compounds to mask the gross smell of the chemicals. That's all that is. So lavender does not contain any real lavender, it's just a fake copy that's not good for human health and somehow we know so at least when I used to smell crap like that it would make me feel a bit ill.

Copying that in a wax melt with all the wonderful scents out there is hilarious!

They’re not strong at all and the Armani Diamonds one smells like PVA glue. I used one once then binned them. Fantasy is ok, and so is Mademoiselle, but like I said they’re not strong and they don’t last very well at all.

I can't imagine anything more grim than zoflora scented wax melts!

Zoflo use strong fake perfume compounds to mask the gross smell of the chemicals. That's all that is. So lavender does not contain any real lavender, it's just a fake copy that's not good for human health and somehow we know so at least when I used to smell crap like that it would make me feel a bit ill.

Copying that in a wax melt with all the wonderful scents out there is hilarious!
All fragrances are artificial these days :)

They’re not strong at all and the Armani Diamonds one smells like PVA glue. I used one once then binned them. Fantasy is ok, and so is Mademoiselle, but like I said they’re not strong and they don’t last very well at all.
Especially not for the price too! It’s not worth it

Paige has asked for the company who designed the original wax minky melt to be given credit. I think unfortunately, that will be a cold day in hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 4