Ava May Aromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, one free wax melt when you spend over £30. Bet that gets people running for their credit cards 🤣
Screenshot_20220405-212744_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In debt, but here she is at the races with a Nadine Merabi dress on £365. Who does she think she is!!

Reactions: 3
New to this thread.

What has happened to her? When I started following her a few years ago, she seemed like a lovely, down to Earth young woman and I was rooting for AMA. Even genuinely rated the wax melts.

She is almost unrecognisable as the girl I started following. She was sweet and humble, seemed genuine. Now? I don’t know? Just totally different vibes now. Is this what money and success does to you?

Reactions: 6
New to this thread.

What has happened to her? When I started following her a few years ago, she seemed like a lovely, down to Earth young woman and I was rooting for AMA. Even genuinely rated the wax melts.

She is almost unrecognisable as the girl I started following. She was sweet and humble, seemed genuine. Now? I don’t know? Just totally different vibes now. Is this what money and success does to you?
Got herself a rich boyfriend. Now she thinks she’s a cut above the rest. Ironically ran her business in to the ground and he bought her out. Would be curious to know if his other businesses were bought from failing lonely single women.

Reactions: 5
It would seem the rich boyfriend is being phased out (pictures have been deleted etc .. I wonder what this will mean for Ava may aromas??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wondered if something had happened as she seems to be doing the manic transformation thing a lot of women do after a breakup. Her face doesn't look like her own anymore. It's sad as the reason I started following her was because she had that sweet "girl next door" vibe and seemed so genuine. She seems a completely different person now, and I know people grow and change, but this hasn't been for the better. I hope she is okay as she doesn't seem well at all to me.

Reactions: 8
It would seem the rich boyfriend is being phased out (pictures have been deleted etc .. I wonder what this will mean for Ava may aromas??
I was wondering the same because didn't he buy her out or take over the business when it wasn't doing well ?

Reactions: 4
It means the boyfriend walks away with the business, or what's left of it these days, and Hannah looks for a job.
Can't wait for her PR man, Mario, to update us.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It means the boyfriend walks away with the business, or what's left of it these days, and Hannah looks for a job.
Can't wait for her PR man, Mario, to update us.
Makes you wonder if this is what he does. Hooks up with failing business owners with failing relationships. Man in shining armour buys the business for a fraction of the price. Dumps them then moves on. Her recent Botox is horrendous.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Makes you wonder if this is what he does. Hooks up with failing business owners with failing relationships. Man in shining armour buys the business for a fraction of the price. Dumps them then moves on. Her recent Botox is horrendous.
She definitely doesn't look like that when she's working on the counter in Meadowhell.

Mortified at him having all of his business laid out on his Facebook. “CEO” 😅
This is such a massive cringe for me. It's always the people with small businesses (usually MLM and/or unsuccessful) that brandish themselves "CEO". Mate, you're not at the helm of a massive corporate business. Behave. It immediately makes you sound an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is such a massive cringe for me. It's always the people with small businesses (usually MLM and/or unsuccessful) that brandish themselves "CEO". Mate, you're not at the helm of a massive corporate business. Behave. It immediately makes you sound an idiot.
It cracks me right up! The guys who do this are often the people with the flashy watches and big branded T-shirts and the women tend to have ludicrous fake nails and bad lashes and tan.

I mean I’m totally stereotyping here but just entertain me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this her bloke? She doesn't appear to be dumped.

In Paris.

She's posted on her other account today. Moving house, moving in alone, not a forever home as needs to find her feet. Pans the camera to a massive 3 storey town house with a sold sign outside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12