Ava May Aromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's shocking that they let it get in that state. It's only a matter of time for the business if you ask me. I've seen it so many times in my experience with companies in administration
What I don’t understand is if she can’t make it work with almost a million in debt how is carrying on going to be any better

Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand is if she can’t make it work with almost a million in debt how is carrying on going to be any better
Exactly that. This is like a temporary bandaid, but suppliers and customers will be wary dealing with them now. I know I'd be holding onto my money and going elsewhere to shop.

Reactions: 9
Exactly that. This is like a temporary bandaid, but suppliers and customers will be wary dealing with them now. I know I'd be holding onto my money and going elsewhere to shop.
There's so many people making wax melts with cheaper prices and better quality.

Reactions: 6
There's so many people making wax melts with cheaper prices and better quality.
Definitely. A lot of these influencers bubbles have to burst eventually, but they've certainly done well raking in the money from people. Money that a lot didn't have as well 😕

Reactions: 4
It's been obvious since the start of covid a lot of these businesses wouldn't survive, even more so now with prices shooting up. Who is going to buy an over priced very average candle when people can't afford to heat their homes.

Reactions: 10
I just feel sorry for any staff that are left there to clean up her tit. They could easily move the business up north and just force/push the rest of the workers to walk

Reactions: 3
How can you carry on with a company when you owe so many people it’s beyond me ,this was taken from the liquidators report
I find it ironic she’s due Royal Mail so much money when she has always charged the most expensive delivery prices to her customers.

Reactions: 7
This was posted on the Mario thread
Could RM not be posting her overpriced knock offs then.
Or will they still deal with them seeing it's a new - cough - owner?

1647977307508.png

Reactions: 2
This was posted on the Mario thread
Could RM not be posting her overpriced knock offs then.
Or will they still deal with them seeing it's a new - cough - owner?

View attachment 1143593
I said on the other thread that they must still be having problems, especially when she mentions delays and finding alternative posting options.
No way would l be handing money over to that business now.

Hannah was always a naturally pretty girl but she's completely ruined her face now with fillers. She looks so plastic and whoever has done her lips has made a real balls up. They've left her looking like she's had a stroke, one side of her mouth hanging down

Hannah was always a naturally pretty girl but she's completely ruined her face now with fillers. She looks so plastic and whoever has done her lips has made a real balls up. They've left her looking like she's had a stroke, one side of her mouth hanging down
I’ve literally just come on here to say this!! She looks like quagmire. Also gone bust but look at the house she lives in 🙄 bled the company dry, massive debts. Something dodgy with her new fella.

why on earth would anyone order from here anymore, she’s left her ex business partner (her dad) down south and only 2 members of staff to try and run the place!? 😂 I’m sure there used to be 25+ staff just a few months ago 💔 She’s gotten way to big for her boots (and lips) sitting comfortably in a big house and nice shiny cars.

why on earth would anyone order from here anymore, she’s left her ex business partner (her dad) down south and only 2 members of staff to try and run the place!? 😂 I’m sure there used to be 25+ staff just a few months ago 💔 She’s gotten way to big for her boots (and lips) sitting comfortably in a big house and nice shiny cars.
I think the clocks ticking for the business

Reactions: 2
Guesstimate Ava May will just wind down. What’s the story with the jewellery charms???? It’s all too convoluted now, trying to do too much, needs to revert back to basics to build the brand again if that’s the plan. The amount of stock you need to be holding to fulfill all the different options is causing a huge issue I would guess. What a shame it’s gotten into that state but 500k in loans, how on earth did that happen with a new company!!! I would have to blame the lenders partly for being less than diligent. In relation to her fella buying the company’s dept , I’m pretty sure its a tax write off (I’ll stand to be corrected on that) so basically another company can off set their taxable income against the losses owed. Smart move if you can do it. I do feel she’s a very silly girl. She owns nothing now, it all hangs in the balance of the relationship which for me would be far too much of a weight on an established relationship let alone a newish one. Ive been there in a similar capacity, It changed the dynamics, and it can leave you guessing if they were 100% genuine in terms of feeling or just benefiting from it all.

Reactions: 6
Guesstimate Ava May will just wind down. What’s the story with the jewellery charms???? It’s all too convoluted now, trying to do too much, needs to revert back to basics to build the brand again if that’s the plan. The amount of stock you need to be holding to fulfill all the different options is causing a huge issue I would guess. What a shame it’s gotten into that state but 500k in loans, how on earth did that happen with a new company!!! I would have to blame the lenders partly for being less than diligent. In relation to her fella buying the company’s dept , I’m pretty sure its a tax write off (I’ll stand to be corrected on that) so basically another company can off set their taxable income against the losses owed. Smart move if you can do it. I do feel she’s a very silly girl. She owns nothing now, it all hangs in the balance of the relationship which for me would be far too much of a weight on an established relationship let alone a newish one. Ive been there in a similar capacity, It changed the dynamics, and it can leave you guessing if they were 100% genuine in terms of feeling or just benefiting from it all.
Looking a bit more in to his name he’s done this several times before. She’s got a really good following on social media, he already owns a candle supply chain so the two combined he probably has plans. He was her supplier, very suspicious on his part.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I do need to correct you on that 😬 you can’t “buy” losses that way. It would have been different if the fella owned both companies for the duration when Ava’s losses arose. If so you can surrender the losses to the tax paying company but that doesn’t apply in their circumstances as it stands.