Ava May Aromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to resurrect this thread I think.

So Hannah has a new man, started posted more about him this week. He's her wax/candle equipment supplier!! He's super rich and slightly camp. I can't weigh up wether she's with him for the cash, the house- huge very grey & glittery and the lifestyle (currently in London, been to Wimbledon, at Wembly tonight, staying at the shard I think) or He's with her to try and take over her business 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
oh I didn't know they had split up, how long ago???
I think from what I've read on the Mario thread it was before Christmas but she's only been posting about the new bloke recently. She's moved in with him she said on her stories last week.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else shocked that Hannah is shacked up with the CEO of a candle frag. Company?? I mean wtf? Literally getting to it bed with her supplier! Or am I completely wrong and they are just friends?

• Wow
@Noonecares I thought the exact same. I reckon he's with her so he can aquire the company and add it to his multimillion poud portfolio. I mean call be cinicle and all that lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I generally would never have placed them together at all! I actually thought he was gay! Free supplies for life eh? 😂 She's not silly

He does look stereotypically gay doesn't he. I suppose though if your a multimillionaire you an afford to do a bit of manscaping and keep yourself looking fresh.

Reactions: 1
Who’s her new man? I was just watching her stories and thought she must have moved in with her folks as that’s some house she’s in! Big difference from the wee flat she had with her ex?
also could she flash her Rolex anymore in her stories 😂🙈
Give it a rest Hannah.. no one likes a flashy bish

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen Hannah's recent stories?! Wtf is up with her hair 🤔, looks like the extra pennies shes saved by " letting people go" has got to her head.... literally

Reactions: 10
Had a look at the report on companies house wow How do you ever get to owe that amount to creditors

Reactions: 5
what happened to all of the staff at Ava May if they went into administration? I emailed weeks ago and nobody ever gets back to me or my friend anymore. Had to unfollow on Instagram

The best wax melts are the Yankee ones nothing beats them , all these wax melts are made from cheap nasty products……they then get sent to these so call if,ur er like rms hinch to flaunt them then the sheeps that follows them are lie, oh yeah they are my fav…..👌🏻🤦‍♀️😡

Reactions: 2
What I dont get is why is she still selling when she has got into administration? And with minimal staff too just call it a day hannah and be done with it.

Reactions: 1