Ava May Aromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her personal page, she said she would tag Vais but never did, she also mentioned it on the Avamay page.

It appears to be a N Story company. Seems strange if she has left him to mention another of his 'companies'.

AMA page. HC page.

Reactions: 2
I did a little reading on companies house and according to the documents there he is the only director listed for AMA. AMA has a change of business name then one of his businesses changed name to Ava May. My guess is she’s an employee of his but still runs the AMA socials as that’s who everyone associated with it? I could be wrong but that’s just my deduction 😂

Reactions: 8
I did a little reading on companies house and according to the documents there he is the only director listed for AMA. AMA has a change of business name then one of his businesses changed name to Ava May. My guess is she’s an employee of his but still runs the AMA socials as that’s who everyone associated with it? I could be wrong but that’s just my deduction 😂
AMA changed its name to AMA Realisations Ltd, on 17 Feb 2022. Ava May Aromas then went into administration on 1 Mar 2022.
He then changed a dormant company called Nicky Story Ltd to Ava May Aromas Ltd, on 17 Feb 2022.

Yeah, dodgy AF.

Reactions: 12
I had a look through both their picture's, and although they're both following each others pages, they've both removed picture's of each other. That's what you call cleaning house! 🤣
---
AMA changed its name to AMA Realisations Ltd, on 17 Feb 2022. Ava May Aromas then went into administration on 1 Mar 2022.
He then changed a dormant company called Nicky Story Ltd to Ava May Aromas Ltd, on 17 Feb 2022.

Yeah, dodgy AF.
He definitely sounds a shrewd businessman, but like you say a dodgy one.

Reactions: 4
Comparasion.

Just going to say she looks like this in RL but with makeup on, not like the filtered one.

I had the misfortune of having to go to MH the other day, I hate shopping malls, and you have to walk by her teeny tiny stand from the train station.

Untitled2.jpg
Untitled3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
these ibiza pics/stories are beyond cringe - tell me you've just been dumped without telling me you've just been dumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who does she think she is recently 😳 🤦🏻‍♀️
Right?!
I started following her back when she started out because she had lovely "girl-next-door-done-good" vibes. She has turned into what my teens would call a "pick me" girl. I used to also think she was so naturally pretty. She still is pretty I guess, but now in that Instahun copy and paste way, y'know? And the new personality isn't so attractive.

Reactions: 8
I just want to know where she has put her labia in that cheese wire swimsuit she had on! She's going to get a bad does of thrush in that heat!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just want to know where she has put her labia in that cheese wire swimsuit she had on! She's going to get a bad does of thrush in that heat!
😂 Jesus Christ what has happened to this girl?
She has definitely changed over these last 2/3 years

I’ve not seen the photo of this, was it on her own Insta? i don’t know what that is if it was.

Reactions: 2