Ava May Aromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what's been said on insta? That Hannah was stroking her moulting hair about? Very unprofessional carry on, had she been open nobody would've blinked. Nice to know she would never take an order she couldn't fulfil, stiffing the suppliers is ok though.

Reactions: 11
It's ok for her telling people they'll still fulfill their orders regardless of the boyfriend buying it, but personally I'd be erring on the side of caution and holding onto my money, because words don't mean anything in this day and age with so many businesses going under.

Reactions: 12
It's ok for her telling people they'll still fulfill their orders regardless of the boyfriend buying it, but personally I'd be erring on the side of caution and holding onto my money, because words don't mean anything in this day and age with so many businesses going under.
She can't guarantee anything, it's her boyfriend's business now. 🤷

• Heart
Time to resurrect this thread I think.

So Hannah has a new man, started posted more about him this week. He's her wax/candle equipment supplier!! He's super rich and slightly camp. I can't weigh up wether she's with him for the cash, the house- huge very grey & glittery and the lifestyle (currently in London, been to Wimbledon, at Wembly tonight, staying at the shard I think) or He's with her to try and take over her business 🤔
Bingo! He got it

• Haha
How much debt did they get into? As I thought it was her and her dad? I completely forgot all about AMA until her story popped up on Instagram

Reactions: 3
Wtf has she down to her hair? I think NS has been after her business for a long time! Anyone else think he was was gay. Do you think we should tell her?

Reactions: 7
She didn't build her business organically, she got there through Hinch, the Hinch trend had died a death and so did she, NS owns supplies for candles, he was only one of her suppliers, she changed to using all his oils and got no end of complaints about her stuff not being half as good as it used to be, she always used paraffin but then the uneducated fuckwits who know nothing about candle making pushed her to using a parasol blend, cause soy 🙄🤚 which also fucked her up, she spent too much time on the Instagram lifestyle and relying in influencers to keep her afloat since Hinch got her own candles she slung AMA to the kerb and Hannah was basically left with that twit Mario to keep her afloat hence the collapse and the shitey black diffuser. Which was another flop. Had she grown her business organically and got real sound customers through her products actually being good rather than people buying because Mrs Hinch recommended them, and then her hype died so did her business, that was her biggest mistake. .running with Instagram and the influencer lifestyle she even set up her own account,she should have stayed humbley in the background and bot going to the Beirut flat of Mario and getting pissed on insta, zero decorum she knew she was sinking long ago and both her and NS are using each other it wont last, and her products didn't match the hype after a while when Hinch moved on. So yea she reaped what she sowed, he's bought the business and when those two finish, she's more than finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How lucky is she that her latest squeeze buys her flash in the pan, overpriced shite wax melts business, and she can start again.

Obviously has no business sense if the old one went into administration.

Is the bloke she is seeing mentioned below.

1647123749527.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And yet she's thick enough to tell the world that her boyfriend has stepped in to buy the business..would be a shame if word got back to the administrator that they lied about no knowing each other

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You're right, all that gushing about how blessed she is to have an amazing millionaire boyfriend.

And yet she's thick enough to tell the world that her boyfriend has stepped in to buy the business..would be a shame if word got back to the administrator that they lied about no knowing each other
Yep if she lied on the declaration she's breeched it already, that's a signed agreement and hes making a huge mistake, if they get caught its big trouble she thinks the administrators are not on Instagram or won't see what she's saying? Hannah love, if tattle can report influencers for ASA breaches,you too will be reported to the administraton for lying on an official document declaration the only folk who do this and don't get away with it are money laundering directors of call centres and taxi firms what a collosal tit you are. He May have bought the business but you kept it away from your customers hoping you could do it on the sky and change hands and nobody would notice, if anything you've fucked up your reputation so he may have bought it but AMA is over hun.

Reactions: 15
I guarantee she was bedding him whilst she was with that other bloke, I know from sources she has hardly any staff left due to "letting them go" so how Is she able to still fulfill ordere

Reactions: 6
The quote is referring to the new purchaser not knowing anyone connected to the insolvency company (the ones doing the administration) so her partner can’t be related/known to anyone relating to the insolvency practitioner. But yeah it does read confusingly like the previous owner and new owner can’t be known to each other. It’s infuriating she has got away with getting up to her eyeballs in debt yet can still continue as normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ What will she do when her relationship goes tits up I wonder.

Reactions: 5
How much debt did they get into? As I thought it was her and her dad? I completely forgot all about AMA until her story popped up on Instagram
If I read liquidators right it’s close to a million,if you go to companies house you can see

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her millionaire boyfriend bought her business to save her life….😳🤦‍♀️🤣…….ermmm how long was she even with this guy and if his done that then she might as well make the most of it before their relationship fucks up…….you just don’t mix business and pleasure , so Yeah can see this new business plan is going to go really well………👌🏻👌🏻🤣

Reactions: 9
How can you carry on with a company when you owe so many people it’s beyond me ,this was taken from the liquidators report
Wow, it's a bit hmmm to be acting like she's the victim here. Just waiting for her and the boyfriend to split up now, no home no business job in one stroke.

Reactions: 10
How can you carry on with a company when you owe so many people it’s beyond me ,this was taken from the liquidators report
It's shocking that they let it get in that state. It's only a matter of time for the business if you ask me. I've seen it so many times in my experience with companies in administration