Ava May Aromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a lot of space for 1 person, given the fact she's saying her bedroom
Is downstairs - 3 other bedrooms and a bathroom on the top floor. Did have a look online for a nosey but couldn't see anything similar sold in the area 😂

Reactions: 1
She's posted on her other account today. Moving house, moving in alone, not a forever home as needs to find her feet. Pans the camera to a massive 3 storey town house with a sold sign outside 🤣
All while he's doing several states in the USA 🤭

Just posting these.

She's a horrid person, so rude.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It's a lot of space for 1 person, given the fact she's saying her bedroom
Is downstairs - 3 other bedrooms and a bathroom on the top floor. Did have a look online for a nosey but couldn't see anything similar sold in the area 😂
I just found it; she bought it for £190,000

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Scuttled over here after reading about her house move on Mario’s thread! What’s occurring here then? Just her and Harley moving in!

Reactions: 3
When he was on his way to the states the other day, in one of his stories he said something along the lines off 'I'm in trouble' with a laughing emoji.
It's not rocket science that we know things aren't right between them, so keeping it quiet isn't shielding her.

Popcorn ready. This could get interesting with his business 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks, just found it too - lowered the max value. You can get a lot for your money in Yorkshire by the looks of it - can't believe some of the prices!

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she’s having the room downstairs in that big house! I’d use that room as a gym or something. She’s got a whole top floor with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom that she won’t use.

For the price the house looks fabulous, but when she said she's not planning on staying there and it's just until she finds her feet, surely it would have been better to rent for say 6 months. The way people are losing their homes lately she might have a job selling it.

How can she afford that house/get a mortgage when the company went bust? Does she still do the wax melts thing?

Ran to this thread when I saw her Insta ‘loads of ppl asking the same question’ yeah ok get over yourself hun. I got weird vibes from that man straight away. I wanna know the tea lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In his Fb page it says his single ??? Did say this back then when they 1st got together and he took over
The business so what’s going to happen now with Ava may ????

Reactions: 2
In his Fb page it says his single ??? Did say this back then when they 1st got together and he took over
The business so what’s going to happen now with Ava may ????
Watching his stories he's certainly moved on quick 🤣