Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
When the kids are involved for the gram.
Taking them to a pumpkin patch picking their own pumpkins to decorate. The kids in most often gifted wellies being paraded in wheelbarrows.
Let them get muddy and enjoy the experience without it turning into a Gap Kids A/W photo shoot.
D302C91E-D090-4B8E-8B0B-AEC2AA68E5AA.jpeg

It’s almost like they’re testing me.

Btw kids are so A/W 18
This year is the year of the basic bitch.... or male dog 🤷‍♀️
6072A162-06DE-450D-A041-B4F5B5D6DA59.jpeg 1B9C6D3F-3F69-423E-BFC5-117E288D12E9.jpeg 458F2514-143A-479C-B6FE-3CC6CF7B06C0.jpeg CA7A1280-47F5-46A4-BFE9-5C1E838251CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I LOVE autumn and winter! Although this has been the case long before Insta etc. Ever since I was a kid I've always loved it. I have to say though I think I'm the only person on Insta who doesn't change their house decor for autumn, although I do change my candles around.

Reactions: 4

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Is it normal for American infleunecers you tube to do halloween decorate with me tour in September?

Seen 3 today.
Apparently, according to all our UK Influencers, Insta's and all the other crap etc... We're already approaching Christmas, let alone Autumn!! 🙄All this pumpkin spice candle bollocks, pumpkin lights, pumpkin knitted ornamental crap is driving me mad!! Autumn isn't quite here yet and when it does come, it's falling brown leaves, rain and cold and spiders!!!! Wtf is good about that?????? 😕

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
If I hear another bloody influencer say Autumnal one more time I'm going to scream!

No one says it in real life!!!

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I hate spiders saw huge one other night.
Its more everythings early so by time event comes around halloween/xmas/easter we sick of the seasonal decor.
Least wait to oct.
I like halloween as my kids love decorating but even i wrestle with buying/spending too much and where to store it all.
Fall for me is always just too American.
Maybe subtle orange yellow red flowers few pine cones in bowl.
I love fairy lights all year round
All this Americanised shite with Halloween started in UK about 15yrs ago cos before that, we just didn't upscale Halloween to this extent or even bother that much. Now, it seems to be a huge event of cheap tat, candles upon candles, Pumpkins as decor and no real understanding of what Halloween actually is or means!! Freya Farrington needs to go to Pendle where the original witches used to live and frequent hundreds of yrs ago as she lives a few miles away but instead concentrates on bloody Homesense!! All these vloggers are like clones of each other and airheads with materialistic notions...BORE OFF and go educate yourselves you Autumnal Biatches!!

Motherofboys

I can drink americano’s all year around, but I don’t Instagram it.
I think autumn is the season of Instagram tbh.

As soon as I see one pair of feet in fucking leaves 🍁 I’m gone 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 I like an artistic shot of a tree or leaves. I don’t want to see people’s shoes in them. I want to hear them crisp as I walk over them 😂

Oooh Americano. I had a flat white earlier. No flipping idea what it actually is though!

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I swear to god, what is it with these YouTubers going mental over being 'autumnal and everything pumpkin spice' ? 🙄 Just bore off! Yes, we are all aware it's September now but FFS, all this obsession with pumpkins and hot water bottles.... Don't forget girls, your gas and electric bills will be sky high too soon so make sure you raid Homesense of every pumpkin ornament they have and all their pumpkin spice candles 😷 Oh and talking Xmas every two minutes... I mean, What In The Actual F??? Seriously???
Yeah the Xmas talk every 5 mins drives me insane. Hint hint GLM.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Jess170313

Influencers have just absolutely ruined this time of year for me 😭 I thought Autumn was about enjoying seeing the season change, the beautiful colours of the leaves, being grateful for the last few sunny crisp days we get before the real cold comes, but now it’s all buy buy buy, millions of jumpers and ornaments and hashtag Autumnal Vibez 🤢

Thanks for ruining my fav time of year you bunch of absolute air heads!
Its also an excuse to go to homesense and buy candles for them 🤣

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Cut that out!!! 😆
“Chunky knits”
“cosy”
“Autumnal”

So many words I want to erase from society 😂😂
And I love autumn!!!! I just hate influencers destroying the season
Exactly this!!

Oh man why are they so obsessed with autumn 🍂?!? I feel like we have about two weeks of autumn and then it feels like winter 😞.
Shivering in a big dressing gown every day, gloomy evenings, dark when you leave for work and get back from it. Central heating bills, stuck inside because of the rain. The dog getting covered in mud every walk.
My point entirely! Can't wait for the extortionate heating bills and spider breeding season....Not!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
If you want a laugh, watch Elle Darby and Gemma Louise Miles And their “autumnal” content and see if you can tell them apart.
I posted this on Elle’s thread it came on my auto play (GLM) and I listened to It in the background thinking it was Elle, I don’t know who’s copying who but they’re the exact same person 🤣 the script doesn’t change.
I really like Freya Farrington 🙈 The Autumnal overload this year though has been too much.
I think Freya is trying too hard to emulate Gemma and Elle now...even the way she speaks and the exaggerated ‘everything is a vibe’ act is putting me off her. I might just skip her Autumn videos and see what Winter brings.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Courgettes are the work of the devil! Nah, not happening, never eating one. My argument is they taste of nothing.
I am noticing a few Americanisms creeping in with the influencers.
What is the obsession with getting wrapped up all cosy by 4pm...I still have half a days work to do, I can’t sit about sniffing my wax melts with a blanket draped artistically over me!
Courgettes are wrong on all levels. They look like a cucumber, have the texture of a potato but taste like neither of those things.... Just thrown in a ratouille to disguise their wrongness 👍

• Haha