Autumn & Pumpkins...😠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god, what is it with these YouTubers going mental over being 'autumnal and everything pumpkin spice' ? 🙄 Just bore off! Yes, we are all aware it's September now but FFS, all this obsession with pumpkins and hot water bottles.... Don't forget girls, your gas and electric bills will be sky high too soon so make sure you raid Homesense of every pumpkin ornament they have and all their pumpkin spice candles 😷 Oh and talking Xmas every two minutes... I mean, What In The Actual F??? Seriously???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Who are we talking about here GLM? For once I disagree. I quite like the fact people are getting in the autumn mood. I like how people change their decor to match the seasons too

Reactions: 13
Who are we talking about here GLM? For once I disagree. I quite like the fact people are getting in the autumn mood. I like how people change their decor to match the seasons too
Every haul obsessive Youtuber that is pumping out the same spiel... Autumn is more than pumpkins and candles. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I swear to god, what is it with these YouTubers going mental over being 'autumnal and everything pumpkin spice' ? 🙄 Just bore off! Yes, we are all aware it's September now but FFS, all this obsession with pumpkins and hot water bottles.... Don't forget girls, your gas and electric bills will be sky high too soon so make sure you raid Homesense of every pumpkin ornament they have and all their pumpkin spice candles 😷 Oh and talking Xmas every two minutes... I mean, What In The Actual F??? Seriously???
Yeah the Xmas talk every 5 mins drives me insane. Hint hint GLM.

Reactions: 4
Then pumpkin spice candles in homesense are vile 🤢🤢 I had a sniff of about 20 different ones the other day and moaned solidly for half an hour after that I could still smell! 🤢 give me a vanilla candle all day, every day!

Reactions: 9
Then pumpkin spice candles in homesense are vile 🤢🤢 I had a sniff of about 20 different ones the other day and moaned solidly for half an hour after that I could still smell! 🤢 give me a vanilla candle all day, every day!
I'd rather smell a camels arse...They're autumn coloured 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

God it's the 1st of September, pumpkin spice will be everywhere. I wouldn't mind but it's so basic and the weather hasn't even changed yet.

Reactions: 8
The Disney lady on instagram can't remember her name has really f'd me off with pumpkins that I muted her

Reactions: 2
I have noticed the British YTers have really jumped onto this. Living in Canada, it isn't anything new. I like Fall and I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. I was in the UK recently and couldn't believe they already had Christmas stuff in stores there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Autumn.....
Tis’ The season for every basic witch to go to Starbucks and Home sense.

BASIC BISH BINGO!!!!!!

15EF7FC5-C4C4-4D4A-8352-5AE168572460.jpeg CB9BDBF4-7675-49B3-8BF3-32624BF64187.jpeg 0ED75EBA-5C3F-4657-A6D5-177EDFE6EA6B.jpeg 77848811-FF6B-4B7A-AE8A-961279372622.jpeg 06E90D80-FB88-4B78-ABB9-F4241CEF9C24.jpeg 7DB17BBF-F158-4D04-80A7-97CDB28D2F48.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cut that out!!!
“Chunky knits”
“cosy”
“Autumnal”

So many words I want to erase from society 😂😂
And I love autumn!!!! I just hate influencers destroying the season
😂😂 I was going to name the individual items but it’s been a long day. All I will say is jumpers, socks and scarves 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah man... I want a hot drink now 😂😂
I can drink americano’s all year around, but I don’t Instagram it.
I think autumn is the season of Instagram tbh.

As soon as I see one pair of feet in bleeping leaves 🍁 I’m gone 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can drink americano’s all year around, but I don’t Instagram it.
I think autumn is the season of Instagram tbh.

As soon as I see one pair of feet in bleeping leaves 🍁 I’m gone 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 I like an artistic shot of a tree or leaves. I don’t want to see people’s shoes in them. I want to hear them crisp as I walk over them 😂

Oooh Americano. I had a flat white earlier. No flipping idea what it actually is though!

Reactions: 4