Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I love Autumn and Christmas as much as anyone but they can all fuck right off. I was in that there London yesterday with work and got sodding sunburn (whilst melting in my autumnal jumper, big coat and boots at Euston)

They can all go boil their heads in their pumpkin spiced lattes. Feckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Motherofboys

You were born to shop in homesense. 😆
You win a £250 voucher for your nearest store.
Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers, can not be used online, on sale items, or on days ending in Y.
Genuinely just sat there and said the days of the week 🐷😂😂

🔝 that’s my way of saying snort laugh FYI

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
You were born to shop in homesense. 😆
You win a £250 voucher for your nearest store.
Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers, can not be used online, on sale items, or on days ending in Y.
I was going to add...is it a voucher for Homesense,with no obligation to post a video or review. :ROFLMAO:
Due to the high volume of basic bitch videos being filmed in Homesense stores nationwide, I think I will stay at home, in a cosy knit jumper pulled over my knuckles...I’ll leave now!

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Who are we talking about here GLM? For once I disagree. I quite like the fact people are getting in the autumn mood. I like how people change their decor to match the seasons too
Every haul obsessive Youtuber that is pumping out the same spiel... Autumn is more than pumpkins and candles. 🙄

Vee6

VIP Member
Oh man why are they so obsessed with autumn 🍂?!? I feel like we have about two weeks of autumn and then it feels like winter 😞.
Shivering in a big dressing gown every day, gloomy evenings, dark when you leave for work and get back from it. Central heating bills, stuck inside because of the rain. The dog getting covered in mud every walk.

• Haha

Motherofboys

Cut that out!!!
“Chunky knits”
“cosy”
“Autumnal”

So many words I want to erase from society 😂😂
And I love autumn!!!! I just hate influencers destroying the season
😂😂 I was going to name the individual items but it’s been a long day. All I will say is jumpers, socks and scarves 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Boredofyou

There is an actual business, making neckerchiefs for dogs,with an Autumnal theme, featuring a pumpkin print?
Nah, I am done...who facilitates this shit?!
See you in Spring...I am not brave enough for the Winter posts.
Spring is safe isn’t it?
Spring is NOT safe. Spring brings dickhead with their backs to the camera holding a big bunch of fucking 'blooms'

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I have noticed the British YTers have really jumped onto this. Living in Canada, it isn't anything new. I like Fall and I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. I was in the UK recently and couldn't believe they already had Christmas stuff in stores there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s Autumn why does every mum blogger and Disney fan ( except me it seems ) call it fucking FALL......pisses me right off , it doesn’t make you look cool or relatable at all.....now I love all these pumpkin spice scents but it’s more cinnamon based than bloody pumpkin which really smells of fuck all.....as for all and sundry posting pumpkin spiced lattes they are rancid all you taste is fuckin spray cream 🍁🍂🍁🍂

• Heart

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Like pp I also love autumn/winter. Not being hot and sweaty and wrapping up makes me feel most comfortable. However, what I hate about it is Instagram and youtubers! There's only 4 seasons, a hell of a lot of peoples fave season is going to be autumn, NOT 'Fall' unless American, but they make out as if its just them! Also, how many people genuinely decorate their home for autumn? Halloween, yes. Just random? No. And where do they even store it when the seasons change? I don't have the money or storage to do that and as always, they're just wasting money on pointless hauls for empty 'content'. The best thing is cuddling up in pj's with a hot drink watching a film. Not wearing skimpy pj's, with an empty mug with some crap written on it, fairy lights everywhere and the biggest 'chunkiest knitts' you can find to take pics of. Rant over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Louise Pentland and Zoella get HomeSense gift cards, I once added up Louises pointless haul and it was £250.

They used to get them for Asda too. The one time of year they would go!

• Sick

emmer_moans

VIP Member
It's those first pics you see of hands in cutesy mittens holding a cup of hot chocolate that get me... so overdone!

• Haha
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Its pretty obvious home sense use influencers as ads and send them gift cards to spend.
Even Primark do that too
Yep, last year they all had to declare it for the first time, even princess Zoe and her emotional support dog mark had to say they’d been sent vouchers.
Let’s see how many declare it this year.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Another fine example of AUTUMNAL crap and as if it's not bad enough, one of the most annoying Youtubers to flaunt it....

If you want a laugh, watch Elle Darby and Gemma Louise Miles And their “autumnal” content and see if you can tell them apart.
I posted this on Elle’s thread it came on my auto play (GLM) and I listened to It in the background thinking it was Elle, I don’t know who’s copying who but they’re the exact same person 🤣 the script doesn’t change.

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
When the kids are involved for the gram.
Taking them to a pumpkin patch picking their own pumpkins to decorate. The kids in most often gifted wellies being paraded in wheelbarrows.
Let them get muddy and enjoy the experience without it turning into a Gap Kids A/W photo shoot.

• Haha