Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I swear to god, what is it with these YouTubers going mental over being 'autumnal and everything pumpkin spice' ? 🙄 Just bore off! Yes, we are all aware it's September now but FFS, all this obsession with pumpkins and hot water bottles.... Don't forget girls, your gas and electric bills will be sky high too soon so make sure you raid Homesense of every pumpkin ornament they have and all their pumpkin spice candles 😷 Oh and talking Xmas every two minutes... I mean, What In The Actual F??? Seriously???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Autumn.....
Tis’ The season for every basic bitch to go to Starbucks and Home sense.

BASIC BISH BINGO!!!!!!

15EF7FC5-C4C4-4D4A-8352-5AE168572460.jpeg CB9BDBF4-7675-49B3-8BF3-32624BF64187.jpeg 0ED75EBA-5C3F-4657-A6D5-177EDFE6EA6B.jpeg 77848811-FF6B-4B7A-AE8A-961279372622.jpeg 06E90D80-FB88-4B78-ABB9-F4241CEF9C24.jpeg 7DB17BBF-F158-4D04-80A7-97CDB28D2F48.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I got all the above and a #gifted 3 wick candle on a mirrored console table! What do I win? :ROFLMAO:
You were born to shop in homesense. 😆
You win a £250 voucher for your nearest store.
Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers, can not be used online, on sale items, or on days ending in Y.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who are we talking about here GLM? For once I disagree. I quite like the fact people are getting in the autumn mood. I like how people change their decor to match the seasons too

Reactions: 13

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The fuck RIGHT off photo of the day....
9ACC4414-1A66-43E6-917E-2699FF3EE401.jpeg

Because that’s not an accident waiting to happen. And how can she see the screen IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

Strong contenders...
671A3FF5-71E9-4FBD-961C-3362D6DCF361.jpeg E8EDF78B-B27F-4267-ABC5-E14750A61133.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Could not be any further “off topic” but talking of fall/autumn

zucchini... it a fecking courgette don’t even start with me.

View attachment 38730

You’re not reading that book and there’s nothing in that cup...
Stop it.
Courgettes are the work of the devil! Nah, not happening, never eating one. My argument is they taste of nothing.
I am noticing a few Americanisms creeping in with the influencers.
What is the obsession with getting wrapped up all cosy by 4pm...I still have half a days work to do, I can’t sit about sniffing my wax melts with a blanket draped artistically over me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Motherofboys

Then pumpkin spice candles in homesense are vile 🤢🤢 I had a sniff of about 20 different ones the other day and moaned solidly for half an hour after that I could still smell! 🤢 give me a vanilla candle all day, every day!

Reactions: 9

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Then pumpkin spice candles in homesense are vile 🤢🤢 I had a sniff of about 20 different ones the other day and moaned solidly for half an hour after that I could still smell! 🤢 give me a vanilla candle all day, every day!
I'd rather smell a camels arse...They're autumn coloured 🤷

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It’s Autumn why does every mum blogger and Disney fan ( except me it seems ) call it fucking FALL......pisses me right off , it doesn’t make you look cool or relatable at all.....now I love all these pumpkin spice scents but it’s more cinnamon based than bloody pumpkin which really smells of fuck all.....as for all and sundry posting pumpkin spiced lattes they are rancid all you taste is fuckin spray cream 🍁🍂🍁🍂
Could not be any further “off topic” but talking of fall/autumn

zucchini... it a fecking courgette don’t even start with me.

C60C598E-199F-4907-87CC-E92C51735309.jpeg

You’re not reading that book and there’s nothing in that cup...
Stop it.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The fucking feet, the fucking coffee and the fucking pumpkins with the chunky knits...
🤦‍♀️
33E275DB-21FF-48E0-8B5F-AF6C4EDEF131.jpeg

It’s sent from the instagods to make me angry

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
God it's the 1st of September, pumpkin spice will be everywhere. I wouldn't mind but it's so basic and the weather hasn't even changed yet.

Reactions: 8

ComeonLen

Influencers have just absolutely ruined this time of year for me 😭 I thought Autumn was about enjoying seeing the season change, the beautiful colours of the leaves, being grateful for the last few sunny crisp days we get before the real cold comes, but now it’s all buy buy buy, millions of jumpers and ornaments and hashtag Autumnal Vibez 🤢

Thanks for ruining my fav time of year you bunch of absolute air heads!

• Heart
Reactions: 7