Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Courgettes are wrong on all levels. They look like a cucumber, have the texture of a potato but taste like neither of those things.... Just thrown in a ratouille to disguise their wrongness 👍
Courgetti is deception of the highest order...it’s like an Instababe when they remove their carefully conjured makeup. :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, it’ll be Winter soon...November 1st, the Gingerbread/Pine/Santa’s Sack smelling candles will return and the pictures of cosy blankets will be upon us...Joy!

Reactions: 2

PurpleRox

The Disney lady on instagram can't remember her name has really f'd me off with pumpkins that I muted her

fireflies

VIP Member
Is it normal for American infleunecers you tube to do halloween decorate with me tour in September?

Seen 3 today.

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Apparently, according to all our UK Influencers, Insta's and all the other crap etc... We're already approaching Christmas, let alone Autumn!! 🙄All this pumpkin spice candle bollocks, pumpkin lights, pumpkin knitted ornamental crap is driving me mad!! Autumn isn't quite here yet and when it does come, it's falling brown leaves, rain and cold and spiders!!!! Wtf is good about that?????? 😕
I hate spiders saw huge one other night.
Its more everythings early so by time event comes around halloween/xmas/easter we sick of the seasonal decor.
Least wait to oct.
I like halloween as my kids love decorating but even i wrestle with buying/spending too much and where to store it all.
Fall for me is always just too American.
Maybe subtle orange yellow red flowers few pine cones in bowl.
I love fairy lights all year round

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Everything is an advert with her because she relies on her videos for income. It's all quite pretentious and nothing seems genuine. Waltzing round Manchester all the time shopping for overpriced branded goods with her mate, Lydia...so materialistic it's sickening,
Everything is an advert with her because she relies on her videos for income. It's all quite pretentious and nothing seems genuine. Waltzing round Manchester all the time shopping for overpriced branded goods with her mate, Lydia...so materialistic it's sickening,
I cannot stand Lydia! Freya I like. But Lydia - no no no.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I think I was sucked in by the ‘just a normal girl/could be your friend’ image that Freya,Gemma and Elle portray. I liked that Freya was doing charity shop hauls and the house was not a grey velvet copy of others. Then the Desenio prints crept in and the sponsored posts increased but I still liked how honest she is. I even looked past the more ‘provocative’ than usual thumbnails...but this Autumnal overload has been too much.
I always say how much I like Freya as she comes across as an intelligent and articulate young lady...but really put off by the most recent videos as she seems to have upped the ‘ditsy’ giggling that many others are using to fake relatable content. Such a shame!

Oh and it is now officially Autumn so the posts can only get worse.

ComeonLen

Freya Farrington needs to go to Pendle where the original witches used to live and frequent hundreds of yrs ago as she lives a few miles away but instead concentrates on bloody Homesense!!
She’s done TEN videos in the last month with Autumn in the title. Milking it much?!?!

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
I think I was sucked in by the ‘just a normal girl/could be your friend’ image that Freya,Gemma and Elle portray. I liked that Freya was doing charity shop hauls and the house was not a grey velvet copy of others. Then the Desenio prints crept in and the sponsored posts increased but I still liked how honest she is. I even looked past the more ‘provocative’ than usual thumbnails...but this Autumnal overload has been too much.
I always say how much I like Freya as she comes across as an intelligent and articulate young lady...but really put off by the most recent videos as she seems to have upped the ‘ditsy’ giggling that many others are using to fake relatable content. Such a shame!

Oh and it is now officially Autumn so the posts can only get worse.
I like freya i admire her honesty and fact she goes to charity/cheaper shops.
However she makes no secret of all her freebies.
She even sat through a property presentation get a free lunch.
She seems nice enough. That new winking wax work intro is creepy.
Its safe to say nearly all the home sense hauls are ads.
I like home sense but cant afford to spend like an influencer.
Its not made me but more things and increase my average basket spend because i cant.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Another fine example of AUTUMNAL crap and as if it's not bad enough, one of the most annoying Youtubers to flaunt it....

Reactions: 1

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
what happens to the pumpkins if they dont carve them (which its too early to do) or make pie or something out of them. (Which I doubt any of them do) what a waste of pumpkins that will just be left to rot once the pictures for instagram are taken. I never understand the actual obsession with pumpkins come autumn time

• Heart

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I really like Freya Farrington 🙈 The Autumnal overload this year though has been too much.
I think Freya is trying too hard to emulate Gemma and Elle now...even the way she speaks and the exaggerated ‘everything is a vibe’ act is putting me off her. I might just skip her Autumn videos and see what Winter brings.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
If you want a laugh, watch Elle Darby and Gemma Louise Miles And their “autumnal” content and see if you can tell them apart.
I posted this on Elle’s thread it came on my auto play (GLM) and I listened to It in the background thinking it was Elle, I don’t know who’s copying who but they’re the exact same person 🤣 the script doesn’t change.
They're all like clones of one another.. seeking attention and talking the same crap..🙄