Autistic Interpretations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented they have only known her online a couple months !! So how does that make her a close family friend ?? Theres really something just not right with who she is to them. It's so strange
Yes I'm also happy to see so many followers seeing what we do.think the comments are a bit of a shock to Val today.
If you look at the merchandise they sell one t shirt was designed by Agustina. They mention it in the description. Isn’t Agustina the one who painted that beautiful baby picture of Jessica which she sent as a gifts a few years ago? But why is Val’s sister and parents so close to Agustina? Just odd how they all act like she’s family when she a total 25 yr old internet stranger.

I was just reading about in 2004 they sent Jessica to a school for the blind . So Jessica would of been around 18 yrs old then. This was before Val going into nursing and having to quit work because of lack of caregivers. Jessica would only come home on weekends. So why can’t they let her go live in a supported apartment program with her peers? Jessica deserves a chance to be independent and have friends. She’s more then capable and it would be the best for everybody. Maybe they need to move to a state that has more to offer Jessica. The Medicaid waiver they get I think it just transfers. Now they make all this money off of Jessica send her to a private school which maybe can offer her the best future. Getting away from they all would be the best thing for her. She would be made to grow up and realize bad behaviors has consequences.

It was great to see so many ‘negative‘ comments - just shows that people are seeing the reality. It is absolutely ridiculous that Agustina has been sent to Val’s sisters instead of Jessica being told that people can sleep as long as they want to! It just gets worse. Unbelievable. It was quite laughable that when the negative comments came in Val said Agustina was always going to be sleeping at the sister‘s home - that may be so, but it is not what she said originally. I’m so glad that people are now picking her up on things and I hope it continues! 🤪
So true because she says in the video that because of Jessica getting so stressed over Agustina sleeping in that they had to send Agustina to stay at her sisters. That it was best they picked her up for visits but not to sleepover. Now the are trying to back peddle and say the plan was always for Agustina to stay at her sisters. There saying her sister is super close to Agustina and since they are leaving for NYC in a few days she’s going to stay there. First how rude to get on a video before Agustina is even awake and announce your kicking her out because Jessica is a brat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It was very rude of Bitchy Val to make that video. What is weirder is she leaves up the negative comments. Those are usually down faster than someone can post. Val was up to something. Ole girl does nothing unless it benefits her and is usually financially motivated. Can imagine how Augustina felt when she woke up and read it.

Reactions: 4
Do you think they regret giving Jess technology?It is a wonderful tool for many people with disabilities but for Jess it is just another form of control. If Jess was to go to live outside the home, they would have to address the phone. She won’t let anyone else use it and if someone takes it away, Val goes crazy. Everyone in the “real” world has to properly use the phone appropriately ie kids in school, workplace. Too bad it isn’t like back in the day when you were charged for minutes!
It just plays into her obsessions! I think I would not want to get out of bed if I had to wake up to Jess and her issues.

Do you think they regret giving Jess technology?It is a wonderful tool for many people with disabilities but for Jess it is just another form of control. If Jess was to go to live outside the home, they would have to address the phone. She won’t let anyone else use it and if someone takes it away, Val goes crazy. Everyone in the “real” world has to properly use the phone appropriately ie kids in school, workplace. Too bad it isn’t like back in the day when you were charged for minutes!
It just plays into her obsessions! I think I would not want to get out of bed if I had to wake up to Jess and her issues.
And this having to call Keely,or she has a terrible meltdown. Shocking. That woman works and has a life,but she must have to make sure she calls Jessica at the exact same time. I can also remember Val saying she would drop everything at work to answer jessicas calls. She was a nurse!! How the hell can you leave patients because Jessica calls ? Terrible

Reactions: 6
I remember a while back Val making a comment about how Marlowe doesn’t agree with how Val handles Jessica’s behaviors. But she learned that’s just how it’s done and now does it the way she wants. It also seems Marlowe has been kicked to the curb since the move and since Augustina showing up. Thoughts.

While, I like my suggestions for name titles, I also like "Autistic Interpretations 2: The Circus Returns". "Pinocchio & Co" is good, too. We should remember the names we don't use so that we can use them for the third, fourth, etc. threads because I'm sure this clown show is not going away anytime soon.

While, I like my suggestions for name titles, I also like "Autistic Interpretations 2: The Circus Returns". "Pinocchio & Co" is good, too. We should remember the names we don't use so that we can use them for the third, fourth, etc. threads because I'm sure this clown show is not going away anytime soon.
I like these also.

I remember a while back Val making a comment about how Marlowe doesn’t agree with how Val handles Jessica’s behaviors. But she learned that’s just how it’s done and now does it the way she wants. It also seems Marlowe has been kicked to the curb since the move and since Augustina showing up. Thoughts.
Yes it does seem like Marlowe has been kicked to the curb.

They are now advertising all sort of Bad Daddy apparel and coffee cup for sale in their online store. It’s on Facebook.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
They are now advertising all sort of Bad Daddy apparel and coffee cup for sale in their online store. It’s on Facebook.
I saw that. It has definitely become a business now, not education re Autism as it’s purported to be. Just awful using their special needs daughter to make money. 😡

It was on Facebook yesterday. Video of Jess not wanting to wait for Augustina to wake up to eat.
For some reason when I try to get them on Facebook, says page has been removed,

And this having to call Keely,or she has a terrible meltdown. Shocking. That woman works and has a life,but she must have to make sure she calls Jessica at the exact same time. I can also remember Val saying she would drop everything at work to answer jessicas calls. She was a nurse!! How the hell can you leave patients because Jessica calls ? Terrible
No wonder she dudnt make it as a nurse. Ignoring her patients for spoiled Jess

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When I created this thread, I honestly didn't think there would be many posts. I guess I was wrong!

I really hope Marlowe hasn't been kicked to the curb! If she has, I hope she finds a great job she deserves.

It was very rude of Bitchy Val to make that video. What is weirder is she leaves up the negative comments. Those are usually down faster than someone can post. Val was up to something. Ole girl does nothing unless it benefits her and is usually financially motivated. Can imagine how Augustina felt when she woke up and read it.
I think the more views they get on a video they get paid more. So of course they leave up the post.

Reactions: 2
I wanted to read it but Facebook won’t let me. Val probably blocked me because i say I. Their post what I think about jessica

Can anyone send me a screenshot of her lousy lists?
I mean posts. I did see the utube today where the brat wouldn’t sing happy birthday to mama jo until Marlowe said she wouldn’t get any of the dessert that Marlowe was making. Also In The car the brat said “quiet” to Augustina

Reactions: 5
I mean posts. I did see the utube today where the brat wouldn’t sing happy birthday to mama jo until Marlowe said she wouldn’t get any of the dessert that Marlowe was making. Also In The car the brat said “quiet” to Augustina
Oh I bet the cult thought that was so cute!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.