Autistic Interpretations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe if her videos were shown to 100 people, 99 would be appalled by her behavior. Actually, rather than educating people, they are setting progress back years. Behavior modification should be the goal, not letting the person do whatever they want. The behavior only creates chaos for all those involved and society as a whole.
I have noticed that recently there have been more ‘negative’ comments than in the past, so people may now be picking up on various things. There are probably a good many who would like to say exactly what they think, but hold back because they’ll be jumped on by certain individuals who feel it is their role in life to defend the family to the hilt. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'm very unsure of Agustina.(sorry if not correct spelling).I just cant put my finger on why she makes me uneasy. Anyone else feel this way ?

Reactions: 8
I'm very unsure of Agustina.(sorry if not correct spelling).I just cant put my finger on why she makes me uneasy. Anyone else feel this way ?
Yep! I think she’s very false and it drives me mad that she seems to only be able to talk to Jess in a sing-songy voice. As they keep saying, Jess is an adult - how many adults would you talk to like that?! 😂 🤷‍♀️

Yep! I think she’s very false and it drives me mad that she seems to only be able to talk to Jess in a sing-songy voice. As they keep saying, Jess is an adult - how many adults would you talk to like that?! 😂 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. I've watched her a few times now with the open mouthed smile. Nope. Something just not right.

Reactions: 5
Yes I get a vibe. If she is up to something, she will fit right in with this circus.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully he is not that stupid! But then again he did let the circus moved
I don’t think he will stay back and unpack for them. That’s why he taking off to Madison’s. He didn’t want to be tied down to the dogs or looking at the mess they left. Even before they moved in he never helped much at Val’s house. Jessica’s shower in her bedroom has been non working since she started her videos. Yes he would come to eat, walk the dogs and a booty call. But I don’t think he’s handyman material. I see this whole thing of them moving in backfiring real quick. Campbell likes his quiet time and a organized house.
The Disney trip is a joke. I did think it was rude that they never invite Marlowe to go but like one person said she’s probably enjoying her quiet time. I wish Marlowe would just get away from this family. But it also makes you question why a girl of her age is living with her grandma and not getting a real job? Working with Jessica is only part time hours. She seems a lot like Hannah as far a life goals. I think Marlowe is definitely kinder but where’s there motivation. These young girls should be working, hanging with friends , dreaming of there first home and wanting to settle down with a partner. This whole family dynamic is not the normal.

I’m baffled, just baffled at the comments people make about the videos. How can watching her eat a cookie be so beautiful and precious to them? I am just baffled.
Her eating is disgusting!! And when Val asked for a piece she said no and Val laughed. But when a big crumb dropped she allowed her min to have it . It’s like her riding in the front seat while making her adult parents sit in the back. Could you even imagine us doing that to our parents? Jessica has no manners because they don’t teach her any. Same with eating like a slob. They even dress her like a old bag lady.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jessica is such an “adult” but her mom has to cut her food and feed her. Must be a paid promotion for the restaurant. The part that struck me was when Jess referred to herself and said she could have two desserts “to help her keep happy”. She has manipulation down to a science. The look she gave her sister when she was going to do a reenactment of Jessica….
deadly.

Jessica is such an “adult” but her mom has to cut her food and feed her. Must be a paid promotion for the restaurant. The part that struck me was when Jess referred to herself and said she could have two desserts “to help her keep happy”. She has manipulation down to a science. The look she gave her sister when she was going to do a reenactment of Jessica….
deadly.
I don’t know why they have to video themselves eating. If you want to give a review of a restaurant then do so after you have eaten and left the restaurant. It is not entertaining or educational to watch someone eat! V also fork fed J her dessert, not sure why because J seems to be able to feed herself just fine.

• Heart
Notice how in the most recent video at the beginning u hear Jessica in the background talking to granddad that’s because it’s Wednesday and when they are away he goes to the post office to pick up her packages and Jessica makes him call her to let tell her how many there are and how many are bags and how many are boxes. And if they are big or not. She is a spoiled little brat. Great Job Val. Also you cut up those enormous mazzorella sticks why didn’t you have her use a fork? Oh that’s right cause Jessica can’t shovel the food in fast enough with a fork so u allow her to use her dirty hands to eat with. Oh yeah like u keep saying in the videos “cause you’re on vacation” guess that means u can eat like an animal cause what the hell you’re on vacation! So gross 🤢 🤢 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Val tells Jess she can eat what she wants cuz she is on vacation and is an adult but then proceeds to feed her like a baby.
What is it Val adult or baby?
We watch the videos Val, Jess always eats what she wants. Jess calls the shots Val, you have zero control.

I can only guess at Augustina's relationship with this family. She's probably a high-paying "crispie". Price used to be $88 per month to be at the top of the rung. Augustina is in her 20s, She is ga-ga over Jess and company. You can go to her Facebook page (Augustina Bardier). She has a a few posts of Jess and a picture of them with Disney hats on. Check out the menu prices of latest restaurant. I'm sure they get their $$$ from every source possible. Next trip will be to NYC.

I've been following AI since probably 2018, Val actually follows me on Instagram, I reached out to her and asked who bad daddy was all those years ago.
They've changed so much since the early days. It felt to me like once that video of Jess with that guy who asks all those questions hit the internet their vibe shifted. They began realizing they could make money from it and they started focusing more on some of the behaviors that irritate people. I've never been a fan of her face pats, the good one / bad one, and I can't stand loud eaters, but I used to like Val. I felt for her, she really didn't travel or do the things she does now. 🤷🏼‍♀️
madison and his wife used to visit more and she was in pics, that's all changed too.
I used to watch them open gifts, (I had no idea "fans" sent people gifts like that!) and it was actually enjoyable to watch, but now it's like a conveyor belt of things going by that no one really cares about.

oh and Hannah and her eyebrows are something else 😑😑

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is kind of creepy with animated talking to the arrogant thirty-five year old baby

“You can do anything you want because you’re on vacation.” Well, I have a question. When are you people NOT on vacation? In order to be on vacation you have to have an actual job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They are doing a live at 1pm today cause Jessica just can’t wait to rip open packages she’s requested. After dealing with Jessica in Disney that many days I’d sure need a long break. But nope Jessica can’t wait to open those packages so Val can’t tell her no otherwise Jessica will have a tantrum. They are ridiculous.

Agustina is spending the day with Val’s parents then Val’s nephew. I just don’t get how the whole family got so invested into this long distance Crispie relationship?? Something isn’t adding up . Of course greedy Thursday now today was the same Jessica tearing through gifts actually only wanting to find cards. Why do people waste money sending her gifts when she can clearly can care less about anything but playing cards.

Agustina is spending the day with Val’s parents then Val’s nephew. I just don’t get how the whole family got so invested into this long distance Crispie relationship?? Something isn’t adding up . Of course greedy Thursday now today was the same Jessica tearing through gifts actually only wanting to find cards. Why do people waste money sending her gifts when she can clearly can care less about anything but playing cards.
Theres something just not right with who Agustina is. It's just so so strange.i still think shes not a crispie but Jessica's real dads daughter. So Jessica's half sister. None of them could tell the truth if their life depended on it. And why have they never taught her to say "thank you".manners are disgusting in that family

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.