Autistic Interpretations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are doing a live at 1pm today cause Jessica just can’t wait to rip open packages she’s requested. After dealing with Jessica in Disney that many days I’d sure need a long break. But nope Jessica can’t wait to open those packages so Val can’t tell her no otherwise Jessica will have a tantrum. They are ridiculous.
Maybe she can remember to zip up her pants when she is done in the bathroom without being reminded by her sister

Reactions: 5
So Val gave in,again. Let Jessica have breakfast. She couldn't wait until everyone got up. Shes just so greedy. Is Val really that frightened of saying no to her? I do not get it. Obviously her meltdowns are bad when she wont film them? Violent ? Anyone else feel so frustrated with the giving into her constantly?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Val is shocked today at the amount of people disagreeing with the way she gives in to her constantly. Shes not liking the comments and isnt as "nice "as people think she is

Reactions: 8
So the spoiled brat girl gets her way again. Just kick Augustina out. Come on Val, be the parent and tell the monster you created NO!

Yes the comments were not in her favor this time.

• Heart
I knew it wouldn’t be long before Agustina got a taste of reality about this family. Agustina commented about this morning video apologizing about sleeping in not realizing it would cause so much chaos. Val should of never video this topic which was rude and inconsiderate to Agustina. Val can’t peddle back on this one. This poor girl will never return to be treated so rudely. I am happy to see so many followers actually finally getting what we see. People are really upset about how Jessica is getting away with being so rude and Val tip toeing around her. And how is she so close to her sister or actually any of these people? They know her only from online for God sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I knew it wouldn’t be long before Agustina got a taste of reality about this family. Agustina commented about this morning video apologizing about sleeping in not realizing it would cause so much chaos. Val should of never video this topic which was rude and inconsiderate to Agustina. Val can’t peddle back on this one. This poor girl will never return to be treated so rudely. I am happy to see so many followers actually finally getting what we see. People are really upset about how Jessica is getting away with being so rude and Val tip toeing around her. And how is she so close to her sister or actually any of these people? They know her only from online for God sake.
Someone commented they have only known her online a couple months !! So how does that make her a close family friend ?? Theres really something just not right with who she is to them. It's so strange
Yes I'm also happy to see so many followers seeing what we do.think the comments are a bit of a shock to Val today.

Absolutely, especially those of us who have worked in the field. There is so much left unsaid in their videos, which only leads to more speculation. They explain everything away. My thoughts are that when Val became pregnant as a teenager, it’s was a big deal to her supposed highly educated, perfect family and then the child is not “perfect”. They jumped all over the fact that she might be a genius. Jessica being unsuccessful at almost everything she tried is hard for them to accept, so they blame it on others. Divorce was another failure for Val. Her failed life - except for her nursing degree, oh you have heard she’s a REGISTERED NURSE-is made better by all those delusional people telling her how wonderful a mother and person she is. Now they are left with having to show more and more of Jessica exhibiting behavior that is so crude and actually, quite gross. They want this perfect life but they don’t want to put in the hard work.

It was great to see so many ‘negative‘ comments - just shows that people are seeing the reality. It is absolutely ridiculous that Agustina has been sent to Val’s sisters instead of Jessica being told that people can sleep as long as they want to! It just gets worse. Unbelievable. It was quite laughable that when the negative comments came in Val said Agustina was always going to be sleeping at the sister‘s home - that may be so, but it is not what she said originally. I’m so glad that people are now picking her up on things and I hope it continues! 🤪

Reactions: 4
Well Val was doing some hard backpedaling in this one. Actually I mean lying. I had to go back and watch to make sure. She said "I am going to suggest she stay at my sisters and I will go get her when she wakes up" then proceeds to lie and say Augustina was always going to stay at her sisters. Oh The Joyful Life of not telling the truth.

Reactions: 6
Well Val was doing some hard backpedaling in this one. Actually I mean lying. I had to go back and watch to make sure. She said "I am going to suggest she stay at my sisters and I will go get her when she wakes up" then proceeds to lie and say Augustina was always going to stay at her sisters. Oh The Joyful Life of not telling the truth.
I'm glad someone mentioned this. Val was straight up LYING in the comments, despite the fact that the video contradicts the notion that Agustina was always supposed to stay with her sister. She literally says "suggest she stay at my sister's" then ends with "that's something to talk about in a little while." As in, when Agustina gets up. I just don't understand how not everyone made that connection that she was trying to save face and lying.

Reactions: 6
I think Val is shocked today at the amount of people disagreeing with the way she gives in to her constantly. Shes not liking the comments and isnt as "nice "as people think she is
Where did you see something from today?

I'm glad someone mentioned this. Val was straight up LYING in the comments, despite the fact that the video contradicts the notion that Agustina was always supposed to stay with her sister. She literally says "suggest she stay at my sister's" then ends with "that's something to talk about in a little while." As in, when Agustina gets up. I just don't understand how not everyone made that connection that she was trying to save face and lying.
She is a liar; goes way back to the beginning of her blogs

Absolutely, especially those of us who have worked in the field. There is so much left unsaid in their videos, which only leads to more speculation. They explain everything away. My thoughts are that when Val became pregnant as a teenager, it’s was a big deal to her supposed highly educated, perfect family and then the child is not “perfect”. They jumped all over the fact that she might be a genius. Jessica being unsuccessful at almost everything she tried is hard for them to accept, so they blame it on others. Divorce was another failure for Val. Her failed life - except for her nursing degree, oh you have heard she’s a REGISTERED NURSE-is made better by all those delusional people telling her how wonderful a mother and person she is. Now they are left with having to show more and more of Jessica exhibiting behavior that is so crude and actually, quite gross. They want this perfect life but they don’t want to put in the hard work.
My question is is she really a nurse. If she was so broke who paid for nursing school and who watched the arrogant brat

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

My question is is she really a nurse. If she was so broke who paid for nursing school and who watched the arrogant brat
Who knows? So much unsaid….

Reactions: 1
She is a nurse (or was one formerly). Jessica was in school full-time still while Val was going to nursing school. She talks about it a bit in the blog post about Jess's final year in public school and even shares a photo of her pinning ceremony/graduation from nursing school.

Here's the blog post: https://autisticinterpretations.com/senior-year/

Personally, I miss Val's honesty and candor that she displayed in her blog posts. You can tell that she really used her writing as a form of therapy. Some of the posts read like a stream of consciousness. I think now that they've taken to vlogging and sharing so many details about their life, there's too much pressure to always be on and living a "joyful" life.

Reactions: 3
So Val gave in,again. Let Jessica have breakfast. She couldn't wait until everyone got up. Shes just so greedy. Is Val really that frightened of saying no to her? I do not get it. Obviously her meltdowns are bad when she wont film them? Violent ? Anyone else feel so frustrated with the giving into her constantly?
Violent?!! Just look at her eyes in the video about going to the beauty shop to have Ashley cut her hair. She had this manical look in her eyes!

I can’t find where Val said some of those things; can someone point me in the right direction?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I vote for "Clown Interpretations". 🎪 Because at this point they are all just a bunch of clowns. 🤡 If someone could figure out a way to add "liar" or "deceitful" to "Clown Interpretations" it would be even better. "Deceitful Interpretations" has a good ring to it, too. :)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.