Autistic Interpretations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never take Jess when they want to enjoy themselves. Why didn’t they take her with to the Mother’s Day lunch with Val’s mother? Oh, I’m sure Val said it was because Jess had other plans. She proclaims a joyful life but doesn’t have her around when she wants to relax or have fun. She is so good at making excuses, I think I’ll rename her site, Val’s Autism Excusitations. In her previous blog posts, Val seemed to be more vulnerable and honest, I wonder if she looks back on this posts with regret. Not nearly as sugar coated as they are now.
Val's Excuses! There are so many. The latest that I loved was Jessica's picking her skin. Which I thought she had stopped and doesn't get desert if she picks. That didn't last long. Anyway the other day Val said the sores were not from Jess picking but the band aid caused the sores. Val is so full of tit. But the cult eat it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually, the only line a wheelchair will put you to the front of a line for are the buses 🤷🏼‍♀️
It must have changed then because when we went a few years ago there was a separate queue / waiting area for those with disabilities.

Reactions: 1
I stayed in the Pop Century Resorts before. I didn't care for that place at all. The rooms were not good and people got food poisoning from the cafeteria and were vomiting outside of their rooms (in front of our door). That meant I couldn't sleep.

I need Hannah to not have her face in front of the camera so much. Also, who the hell is Augustina? Hannah's online girlfriend that decided to come visit so they could see each other in person for the first time? This family is so weird.

Reactions: 7
It must have changed then because when we went a few years ago there was a separate queue / waiting area for those with disabilities.
All but just a handful of queues have been made accessible. Those that were not able to be made accessible, they give you a return time to come back, which is equivalent to how long you would have physically waited in the line. It’s basically like the DAS pass, which I believe they get for Jess anyway.

It's so odd. Why would she come and stay for a month when they dnt know each other? Even the grandparents hugged her like they knew her? Must be money.if it's not why the hell does Val hang out with people the same age as her daughter practically? Nope. Just nope. Something so weird going on.

I see Val just answered someone saying Campbell going on a trip with Madison.does anyone get the feeling hes very close to his dad and not his mum so much. And I really dont know what he must think of all this camera in their faces all the time. Does anyone else get the feeling he's not at all close to Jessica.
I think she hangs out with younger people because she never had that time when she was young due to being pregnant

Same with the drinking..

I stayed in the Pop Century Resorts before. I didn't care for that place at all. The rooms were not good and people got food poisoning from the cafeteria and were vomiting outside of their rooms (in front of our door). That meant I couldn't sleep.

I need Hannah to not have her face in front of the camera so much. Also, who the hell is Augustina? Hannah's online girlfriend that decided to come visit so they could see each other in person for the first time? This family is so weird.
I imagine there was some deal worked out with the resort if they promoted it. Free room? Maybe Jess will become a spokesperson for Disney. Spreading her “joy”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All but just a handful of queues have been made accessible. Those that were not able to be made accessible, they give you a return time to come back, which is equivalent to how long you would have physically waited in the line. It’s basically like the DAS pass, which I believe they get for Jess anyway.
That does seem like a better idea.

Agustina seems to be like a long lost family member. Why is it if she’s just a subscriber all the family is making such a fuss over her ? You have Val’s sister and nephew meeting her at the airport and even the grandfather greets her like family. Isn’t that odd if this is a girl no one has ever met ? She’s 27 and really seems quite pleasant. I think there’s more to the story of Agustina??? Maybe Hannah’s internet love interest? Because I think I heard Agustina telling Jessica about moving to the US. Hannah did go out of her way getting dolled up by laser eye surgery, caterpillar eyebrows, new hairdo and mani pedicure. Just makes you wonder why would a beautiful 27 yr old girl want to come hang with this family??

Reactions: 4
Agustina seems to be like a long lost family member. Why is it if she’s just a subscriber all the family is making such a fuss over her ? You have Val’s sister and nephew meeting her at the airport and even the grandfather greets her like family. Isn’t that odd if this is a girl no one has ever met ? She’s 27 and really seems quite pleasant. I think there’s more to the story of Agustina??? Maybe Hannah’s internet love interest? Because I think I heard Agustina telling Jessica about moving to the US. Hannah did go out of her way getting dolled up by laser eye surgery, caterpillar eyebrows, new hairdo and mani pedicure. Just makes you wonder why would a beautiful 27 yr old girl want to come hang with this family??
It's very odd and strange. Even the grandparents hugged her like they knew her. Could she possibly be Jess stepsister on her real dads side ? She did seem to be be losing the will to live with jessicas constant talking/questions at one point. Just all very strange

Reactions: 5
So Campbell went from being single and living alone to living with 5 adults, 1 stray, 3 dogs and tons of Val's crap and 5,000 cards. Oh and lots of depression and spoiled brat behaviors.

• Haha
So Campbell went from being single and living alone to living with 5 adults, 1 stray, 3 dogs and tons of Val's crap and 5,000 cards. Oh and lots of depression and spoiled brat behaviors.
Wonder how long before he decides enough is enough. But Val will never allow anyone to give Jessica into trouble as apparently she doesnt understand when shes nasty cheeky or downright rude.

Reactions: 2
They videotaped their walk around at Disney and Val made sure to point out things she wanted to buy on her “wish list”
Hannah mentioned how her favorite thing to do at Disney was eat. Hint hint

Reactions: 2
They never take Jess when they want to enjoy themselves. Why didn’t they take her with to the Mother’s Day lunch with Val’s mother? Oh, I’m sure Val said it was because Jess had other plans. She proclaims a joyful life but doesn’t have her around when she wants to relax or have fun. She is so good at making excuses, I think I’ll rename her site, Val’s Autism Excusitations. In her previous blog posts, Val seemed to be more vulnerable and honest, I wonder if she looks back on this posts with regret. Not nearly as sugar coated as they are now.
I've noticed the 'sugar coating' as well!

Holy Jesus on a cracker! I just watched the videos of the last few days. I can tell you right now this Augustina is vying to move to the US and she’s using them to do it. This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Another trip to Disney?!? WTH? I can’t even with these people.

Just thinking about how Marlowe must feel after them taking Agustina to Disney? Every trip she’s left back to watch the dogs. Well this time Bad Daddy could of done that and allowed Marlowe to join the girls trip to Disney. Or maybe Marlowe feels them being away is her vacation. Marlowe does so much for that family it’s like a slap in the face. Here everybody rolls out the red carpet for Agustina when your greatest treasure Marlowe is right there. I would love to see Marlowe give them notice and leave there selfish cult. I can see already Agustina is growing tired of Jessica’s antics. It’s one thing to FaceTime someone but to live and breathe it changes all the cuteness. I think I heard where she was going to stay at Val’s sister and Val’s dads. I am sure she’ll need to get away from all the crazy. That’s the part that’s weird is why is she so close to all the family? I can see as a Crispy her chatting with Val & Hannah but all the family ??? No way there’s something else going on with Agustina. I say she’s Hannah’s girlfriend. Which hopefully that will get her out under Val and Jessica. Or maybe they’ll all become Jessica caretakers get paid by the Medicaid waiver and YouTube Crispies. It makes you wonder what our world is coming to ?? We have so many causes in need and people spend money on this !!! ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought it was ‘vital’ for Jessica to have an afternoon nap every day in order for her to function properly? At least, that’s what Val has often stated in the past, although it seems from the latest video that that doesn’t apply at Disney, despite the heat and long days! Once again the narrative has changed to suit. She’s even controlling whether the others rest or not! Unbelievable. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yes I feel bad for Marlowe. But really how else would we expect them to treat someone that doesn't provide them with an income.

What I want to know is who is going to hold the umbrella over Jess? We know her lazy ass won't.

Well obviously Val just confirmed it! She lets Jess run and dictate everything. WHO IS THE PARENT HERE VAL??!!Poor Augustina I think got more than she bargained for going with them. She looks like she’s had enough. Val can’t even rest in between parks after pushing that heavy wheelchair around in the brutal heat because Jessica calls the shots and won’t let her. Also Val asked for a bite of Jessica’s cookie right away Jessica said No. That girl is very rude and selfish. Great job Val u sure raised her right 🤣 🤣

Attachments

Well obviously Val just confirmed it! She lets Jess run and dictate everything. WHO IS THE PARENT HERE VAL??!!Poor Augustina I think got more than she bargained for going with them. She looks like she’s had enough. Val can’t even rest in between parks after pushing that heavy wheelchair around in the brutal heat because Jessica calls the shots and won’t let her. Also Val asked for a bite of Jessica’s cookie right away Jessica said No. That girl is very rude and selfish. Great job Val u sure raised her right 🤣 🤣
My thoughts exactly! I cringe reading comments from people, saying what an amazing mother Val is and how wonderful Jess is. Val hasn’t even taught her the very basics, such as manners and sharing. 😝

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.