Autistic Interpretations #8 Nothing to do with Interpretation of Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s video, we must be making our point to Val and Hannah on here. The first question Hannah asked was some of your followers will want to know if your hair in your face is bothering you. Of course, Jessica said no. Well, it bothers the rest of us to no end!! Jessica mainly kept asking how many presents she is going to have from everyone. We didn’t get to see her eat breakfast, but a follower commented on what did you have for breakfast. Just tune into hundreds of other videos, you they will see the same grease laden, carb filled breakfast she always has!
They are very careful now what they post. None of Jessica eating, questions about her hair, today her hair looks like it did at least meet a comb, no slapping, everything we talk about on here. So, are things changing? No. They just edit to shut us up. One thing, for some reason a lot of older videos showed up on my feed last night from 2 years ago. I noticed Jessica always said, “may I pat you?” Never slap. And the pats weren’t as hard or long. I wonder why and when it changed. I don’t buy Val’s version of its a comment someone made and it was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it bad that I saw this and immediately thought of Jessica? 😒

They are very careful now what they post. None of Jessica eating, questions about her hair, today her hair looks like it did at least meet a comb, no slapping, everything we talk about on here. So, are things changing? No. They just edit to shut us up. One thing, for some reason a lot of older videos showed up on my feed last night from 2 years ago. I noticed Jessica always said, “may I pat you?” Never slap. And the pats weren’t as hard or long. I wonder why and when it changed. I don’t buy Val’s version of its a comment someone made and it was funny.
Val always use to claim that was the rule, Jessica had to ask before she would pat anyone. Now she just slaps the tit out of Val whenever she wants to without asking.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I guess Hannah is using their site to get guys.

Also, does anyone else remember Val posting on a blog that her brother imposed Jessica’s face on someone else’s for her graduation picture so her head would be straight? I’m too lazy to go back and find it. I guess that was back when Val was more open about Jessica’s limitations.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Also, does anyone else remember Val posting on a blog that her brother imposed Jessica’s face on someone else’s for her graduation picture so her head would be straight? I’m too lazy to go back and find it. I guess that was back when Val was more open about Jessica’s limitations.
I dnt remember that Dalmationdog,does anyone else remember they had a cleaner in their other house. I'm trying to remember her name. Val once said Jessica was looking forward to her arriving at 10am and she stays until 1pm. Their old house was filthy, so I'm guessing Jessica obsessed and fancied her,as it didnt appear she lasted long.

Reactions: 6
I don’t remember the photo shop or the cleaner. I used to clean houses and we only had 1 person out of 18 that stayed home when we cleaned, and it was difficult working around her. I couldn’t imagine trying to clean their house with Jessica and three dogs. I only quit on one person but I’m sure I would quit on Val.

Reactions: 7
Today’s video, we must be making our point to Val and Hannah on here. The first question Hannah asked was some of your followers will want to know if your hair in your face is bothering you. Of course, Jessica said no. Well, it bothers the rest of us to no end!! Jessica mainly kept asking how many presents she is going to have from everyone. We didn’t get to see her eat breakfast, but a follower commented on what did you have for breakfast. Just tune into hundreds of other videos, you they will see the same grease laden, carb filled breakfast she always has!
And they get paid for this tit.....🤯

• Sick
Do you know how much those wolf cards are a pack??? $8.99 and how many packs does ahead have??? That money could have been better spent on someone other than greedy Jessica!! All she seemed to care about was how many more presents she was going to get. And when asked about when she was going to go Christmas shopping for others it was a quick "I don't know" but it seemed to have under tones of "I could care less"!
Hannah telling her she is a grown up so no one should care about her dirty garbage wrap! Hannah she is not a grown-up! She is a child in a woman's body. When she starts showering alone, fixing food for herself and all the other things WE grown-up people do then call her that! She is a spoiled little selfish brat! Get used to it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you know how much those wolf cards are a pack??? $8.99 and how many packs does ahead have??? That money could have been better spent on someone other than greedy Jessica!! All she seemed to care about was how many more presents she was going to get. And when asked about when she was going to go Christmas shopping for others it was a quick "I don't know" but it seemed to have under tones of "I could care less"!
Hannah telling her she is a grown up so no one should care about her dirty garbage wrap! Hannah she is not a grown-up! She is a child in a woman's body. When she starts showering alone, fixing food for herself and all the other things WE grown-up people do then call her that! She is a spoiled little selfish brat! Get used to it!!!
I honestly doubt she even buys gifts for anyone and if she does I bet it’s not with her own money. I also think it’s beyond ridiculous that Jessica has to have her own tree in her room and all presents for her must go in her room under her tree. Just another way they feed into her obsessions. She checks those damn presents every day to make sure they are still there and asks constantly how many more she is getting. They should be telling her it doesn’t matter how many gifts you get, it’s what’s inside that matters. But no, they continue to let Jessica be greedy and obsessive.

Reactions: 12
So funny that nurse Val, who usually has everyone in bed at 8 pm, is just venturing out .... " in the dark" at 7 pm..and they haven't had dinner yet? How does a household of 4 adults ..none working have no time to make dinner before going out??
Looks like Val poured some kibble in Jess's snotty hands and she's just eating that in the car like a dog.

Listening to Jess get angry because the car window is down....why is she so afraid of people? This is the same girl.who according to Val, walked on her own out front took a bus BY HERSELF to go do volunteer work at the senior center at age 22... (( non of this I believe for a nano-second)) but she can't have the car window down in case there's people around?? What a serious regretion if that's truly the case.

There's not a soul to be seen.

Jess...is a very angry miserable person trapped in an old woman's body forced to live a lie and be groomed into a deeper servere mental illness by a very sick women. It's abuse plain and simple.
That's not autism.
Nope it’s NOT autism

Val will diagnosis the NEXT ailment, no doctor visit needed!!!!!!

And Jess was coached beforehand that said IF you say NO you get dessert

Reactions: 5
Thanks grammacloud.
I honestly doubt she even buys gifts for anyone and if she does I bet it’s not with her own money. I also think it’s beyond ridiculous that Jessica has to have her own tree in her room and all presents for her must go in her room under her tree. Just another way they feed into her obsessions. She checks those damn presents every day to make sure they are still there and asks constantly how many more she is getting. They should be telling her it doesn’t matter how many gifts you get, it’s what’s inside that matters. But no, they continue to let Jessica be greedy and obsessive.
they should MAKE Jessica buy presents for others and let them unwrap them their selves

Well Vlogmas today was just more video from the other day. A week or so they talked about and ate the bread that the waitress sent home from the restaurant with the spices. And oh my how many times did we have to listen to poor tired Hannah! Good grief Hannah most women your age work full time, have husband's and probably a kid or two. They cook and clean too! But you are sooooo tired from all the videos you make and edit. Give me a break...glad I am not you!
Why does Jess continue to smell her fingers and stick them in her nose...yuck!
And Val, Hannah and Marlow stop with the frickin noises you make! You sound as stupid as Jess does!

• Sick
These responses re someone asking for the address to send something for Jess made me laugh - of course it wasn’t Val who asked people not to send stuff! 😂
🤣😂🤣you will never see that comment come from AI. How else would they bribe Jessica to keep making videos? If there isn't weekly mail coming in for the selfish greedy brat then she has no reason to want to do these anymore.

• Sad

This has nothing to do about this post specifically, but I reported the drinking video, the potato salad the stew video! I was wondering how these videos pertain to autism?

It's obvious Hannah reads here probably Marlow too...we see they address what we point out as well as delete certain things.
Hannah is exhausted from living on line, constantly removing comments, banning people, trying desperately to make AI look credible ...it's far too late for that.

We aren't blind ...( Neither is Jess) we see the abuse, the manipulation, the LIES, the constant contradictions ...it would be comical if it weren't so disgracefully sad.

Watching how greedy Jessica is.... " mine" " mine" " how many do I get!? " more..more...mine... It's disgraceful ..again NOT autism ...my nonverbal autistic child says Please! Thank you! Shops for others...participated in toys for tots..picking out gifts for Others!!!
My autistic child understands manners... Giving to others.... It how they are raised... Jessica is selfish and greedy and is only interested in something if she is getting cake, food, cards, gifts, another dog.... If she's not getting what she wants...she's rude, unengaged, disrespectful, MEAN... Because no one has taught her respect of manners...

She's greedy like the rest of them.

Someone asked if Jessica cleans up after herself. Of course Val said most of the time :LOL:
Marlow is the house slave...Jessica doesn't do anything... She has over 500 decks of cards they said...she's a hoarder... And she's encouraged to beg for more...and of course Marlow gets mad...( That's professional) Jessica is Lazy and has zero interest in participating in anything unless it's food for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If they won’t post eating videos, slapping, Bessie new dog, and greed related videos, what are they going to post. They have nothing related to autism on here. When was the last time Val posted a NEW video about autism. I can’t remember, they seem to be all reposts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.