Autistic Interpretations #8 Nothing to do with Interpretation of Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 videos today..... Whisper game & potato salad.
Nothing to do with autism or Jessica!

Reactions: 4
You could name them after the seven dwarfs in Snow White because this family doesn’t live in reality. Jessica (Grumpy) Madison (Doc) Hannah (Sleepy) Val (Dopey ) Bad Daddy (Bashful) and Marlowe (Happy)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2 videos today..... Whisper game & potato salad.
Nothing to do with autism or Jessica!
I’m so glad she showed us how to make potato salad. Anyone can make that. One of the followers had the nerve to say she needs a show on Food Network. REALLY!!! We’re to the point now where Jessica is only in a portion of maybe 1 out of 4 videos. They are all tired of messing with her and are ignoring her and keeping her doped up. She didn’t ask to be born with the mental illnesses she has and it’s horrible the way her family has done and continues to do her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What happened to Hannah’s eyebrows. If you are going to make a big deal out of having them done, then keep them up. And that potato salad video, was annoying, like she was posing must of the time.

You could name them after the seven dwarfs in Snow White because this family doesn’t live in reality. Jessica (Grumpy) Madison (Doc) Hannah (Sleepy) Val (Dopey ) Bad Daddy (Bashful) and Marlowe (Happy)
So that would make Sara sleezy, I mean sneezy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happened to Hannah’s eyebrows. If you are going to make a big deal out of having them done, then keep them up. And that potato salad video, was annoying, like she was posing must of the time.
Last week there was a video where I also commented on the eyebrows. They were crooked and way lower than her brow arch!!! That is not cheap to have done but maybe the money is drying up some. She also has been missing a couple fingernails for some time now. And I know they film several videos a day but this missing nails is in over a weeks worth. Anyone notice she is not tapping them for the camera to see all the time like she used to???

So that would make Sara sleezy, I mean sneezy?
Perfect!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The potato salad video...WHO was the heavy breather through the entire video!?!? Thats all I could hear was BREATHING!!!!

As for Hannah...seriously..girl fix yourself, find some self respect. Your red chopped broken fake nails...in which 1/2 are missing .... And your eye brows that look like caterpillars that were cut in half left to dry up...still in the shirt you slept in your dry nasty bed head all sticking out ....

Just......why???

The only clean person in that house is Bad Daddy...he looks showered every day, hair combed, DRESSED...not living in his pyjamas day in day out.
It's no wonder he divorced Val.

Considering all you do is sleep, play online, and eat while laying around in your pyjamas all day you could at least run a brush through your hair before turning on the camera.

Maybe Santa will bring you a life this Christmas Hannah! 🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad she showed us how to make potato salad. Anyone can make that. One of the followers had the nerve to say she needs a show on Food Network. REALLY!!! We’re to the point now where Jessica is only in a portion of maybe 1 out of 4 videos. They are all tired of messing with her and are ignoring her and keeping her doped up. She didn’t ask to be born with the mental illnesses she has and it’s horrible the way her family has done and continues to do her.
Some idiot also said that her & Baddaddy should have a cooking show together also, what a joke....get real, this family cannot cook.
MAKE A DIFFERENT PAGE FOR YOUR FRICKEN COOKING SHOW VAL & HANNA!!
Facebook should put an end to the false advertising of this autism page.

Last week there was a video where I also commented on the eyebrows. They were crooked and way lower than her brow arch!!! That is not cheap to have done but maybe the money is drying up some. She also has been missing a couple fingernails for some time now. And I know they film several videos a day but this missing nails is in over a weeks worth. Anyone notice she is not tapping them for the camera to see all the time like she used to???

Perfect!!
YES & I love seeing her broken nails!!! Her flaunting them for the camera every day drives me nuts!!!!

Perfect!!
YES & I love seeing her broken nails!!! Her flaunting them for the camera every day drives me nuts!!!!

The potato salad video...WHO was the heavy breather through the entire video!?!? Thats all I could hear was BREATHING!!!!

As for Hannah...seriously..girl fix yourself, find some self respect. Your red chopped broken fake nails...in which 1/2 are missing .... And your eye brows that look like caterpillars that were cut in half left to dry up...still in the shirt you slept in your dry nasty bed head all sticking out ....

Just......why???

The only clean person in that house is Bad Daddy...he looks showered every day, hair combed, DRESSED...not living in his pyjamas day in day out.
It's no wonder he divorced Val.

Considering all you do is sleep, play online, and eat while laying around in your pyjamas all day you could at least run a brush through your hair before turning on the camera.

Maybe Santa will bring you a life this Christmas Hannah! 🎅
I can't understand why they are so disorganized doing these cooking and craft videos. Not the potato salad recipe, she seems to have everything ready, but every other video, they are messing with the camera, getting supplies, fixing jessica's hair, what ever. They know they are going on video, be prepared and set things up before hand. It just makes them look like everything is done by the seat of their pants.

Same with the broken off claws.

I can't understand why they are so disorganized doing these cooking and craft videos. Not the potato salad recipe, she seems to have everything ready, but every other video, they are messing with the camera, getting supplies, fixing jessica's hair, what ever. They know they are going on video, be prepared and set things up before hand. It just makes them look like everything is done by the seat of their pants.
I'm guessing their lack of organizational skills has been brought up before but I'm sure the comments were deleted quickly tho.
The chaos is super annoying.

Last edited:
Note the descriptive on their Vlogmas day 12 Nooga lights

This was a first for us! We went to see Nooga Lights - a drive-through light display in Chester Frost Park. We all had a great time, and being able to stay in the car instead of walking around was perfect for our energy levels

“perfect for their energy levels“ 🤣😂

also even though it is pretty I am not at all sure it is good for someone who has seizures

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jessica looks like a deranged 80 year old woman NOT a 35 year old woman. I can’t understand how they don’t see how terrible she looks and make some lifestyle and eating habit changes for her.
It's so hard to understand shes only 35. I just cant understand why she looks so old and sickly constantly. The scraggly gray hair doesnt help.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.