Autistic Interpretations #8 Nothing to do with Interpretation of Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Christmas lights and Jess was so impressed...NOT! Told her Val to close the window at the beginning and then wanted to know why there were so many lights. Hello Jessica it's Christmas decorations 🎄🎄 She seems more and more deranged every day. Plus she had to ask her ph one what time it was...why?? In a hurry to get to bed?
And why if at 7:00 if you are going out didn't you feed Jess? Nope we saw a brief moment of her using 2 hands to stuff something in her mouth! These people have no schedule for anything. No wonder they don't work..could never fit it into their busy lives.🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It's so hard to understand shes only 35. I just cant understand why she looks so old and sickly constantly. The scraggly gray hair doesnt help.
I’m 35 and look about 20 years younger than she does! The whole hair situation just pisses me off. It looks disgusting and scraggly like you said and the excuse that “she doesn’t like her hair brushed or put up due to her autism” is bullshit. She sure doesn’t have a problem with getting it put up so she can shovel food in her face so why would she have a problem with it any other time?

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad she showed us how to make potato salad. Anyone can make that. One of the followers had the nerve to say she needs a show on Food Network. REALLY!!! We’re to the point now where Jessica is only in a portion of maybe 1 out of 4 videos. They are all tired of messing with her and are ignoring her and keeping her doped up. She didn’t ask to be born with the mental illnesses she has and it’s horrible the way her family has done and continues to do her.
I can’t imagine eating anything they make!!

Note the descriptive on their Vlogmas day 12 Nooga lights

This was a first for us! We went to see Nooga Lights - a drive-through light display in Chester Frost Park. We all had a great time, and being able to stay in the car instead of walking around was perfect for our energy levels

“perfect for their energy levels“ 🤣😂

also even though it is pretty I am not at all sure it is good for someone who has seizures
Our energy levels= lazy!!
Ever think a walk might do you all some good?!?

I’m 35 and look about 20 years younger than she does! The whole hair situation just pisses me off. It looks disgusting and scraggly like you said and the excuse that “she doesn’t like her hair brushed or put up due to her autism” is bullshit. She sure doesn’t have a problem with getting it put up so she can shovel food in her face so why would she have a problem with it any other time?
Thought that the other day. She looks like a zombie!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Our energy levels= lazy!!
Ever think a walk might do you all some good?!?

Thought that the other day. She looks like a zombie!!!
Their energy levels??? Wow are they 80? And even if they walked, which they should of you all know they would put Jess in a wheelchair. And I don't think it is for the reasons Val lies about. It's just that Jess is to damn lazy to do any walking she doesn't have to! I watched one food/restaurant video where they put her in a wheelchair because she didn't feel like walking....just amazing to me the kiss her butt!

• Haha
If they would give her a HAIRSTYLE, she wouldn’t be constantly rubbing her hand across her face and hair to get it off her face. I don’t care if she wants it long, it needs to be cut and styled somehow. But because she can’t see it she doesn’t care. But Val and Campbell should step it up and insist. She looks like someone out of a horror movie and can scare little children

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If they would give her a HAIRSTYLE, she wouldn’t be constantly rubbing her hand across her face and hair to get it off her face. I don’t care if she wants it long, it needs to be cut and styled somehow. But because she can’t see it she doesn’t care. But Val and Campbell should step it up and insist. She looks like someone out of a horror movie and can scare little children
I would be scared to see her wheeling at me in Disney.. not that I can afford to go, lol!

Reactions: 6
Val’s energy level is always at an all time low, except on a trip to Disney, sometimes just her and Jess, pushing Jess in a wheelchair in the scorching heat in 90 degree weather, standing in lineups for rides and food, without a complaint of fatigue.that family’s has an energy level of convenience. Funny how that works.

Reactions: 12
Val’s energy level is always at an all time low, except on a trip to Disney, sometimes just her and Jess, pushing Jess in a wheelchair in the scorching heat in 90 degree weather, standing in lineups for rides and food, without a complaint of fatigue.that family’s has an energy level of convenience. Funny how that works.
Yes, just like all the ailments, they come and go on demand!!!! And to mention energy levels??

Reactions: 7
1. Val rarely buys desserts
2. Jess rarely naps
3. Madison doesn’t like to be on camera
4. Jess does chores
5. …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So funny that nurse Val, who usually has everyone in bed at 8 pm, is just venturing out .... " in the dark" at 7 pm..and they haven't had dinner yet? How does a household of 4 adults ..none working have no time to make dinner before going out??
Looks like Val poured some kibble in Jess's snotty hands and she's just eating that in the car like a dog.

Listening to Jess get angry because the car window is down....why is she so afraid of people? This is the same girl.who according to Val, walked on her own out front took a bus BY HERSELF to go do volunteer work at the senior center at age 22... (( non of this I believe for a nano-second)) but she can't have the car window down in case there's people around?? What a serious regretion if that's truly the case.

There's not a soul to be seen.

Jess...is a very angry miserable person trapped in an old woman's body forced to live a lie and be groomed into a deeper servere mental illness by a very sick women. It's abuse plain and simple.
That's not autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would be scared to see her wheeling at me in Disney.. not that I can afford to go, lol!
She looks like someone who lives in an insane asylum! The hair, the seal clapping, the head shaking and the noises she makes! Wouldn't it be fun to ride a tram or ride by her....nope! And I have been to Disney World several times when my kids were young and it's close quarters in some of the buildings!

Why do you think Hannah always breaths so hard? I can hear her breathing in almost every video especially when she is the one recording.

Reactions: 5
Why do you think Hannah always breaths so hard? I can hear her breathing in almost every video especially when she is the one recording.
I notice it once in awhile too but if she reads this she will be off to the doctor looking for a new ailment! 😂🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today’s video, we must be making our point to Val and Hannah on here. The first question Hannah asked was some of your followers will want to know if your hair in your face is bothering you. Of course, Jessica said no. Well, it bothers the rest of us to no end!! Jessica mainly kept asking how many presents she is going to have from everyone. We didn’t get to see her eat breakfast, but a follower commented on what did you have for breakfast. Just tune into hundreds of other videos, you they will see the same grease laden, carb filled breakfast she always has!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.