Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WallFly

VIP Member
So....it seems Val has created a new schedule for EVERYONE that better suits HER.

Again this morning Hannah is up with Jessica, tending to her morning needs..shower, breakfast " bideo" of the morning. While Val sleeps or does HER thing...clearly Marlows hours have been cut...looks like her and Hannah are now sharing the allotted time/pay the government gives to Val to help with Jessica's care. ( which in itself is absured considering Vals at home allllllllll day laying around cuddling her dogs watching movies in her bedroom)
Of course Jessica has nothing to do but open her baggies of cards..smell them and tap her face with them....talking of course about getting more next week...because 800 decks crammed into every dresser, storage bin, crack and crevice isn't nearly enough.

The fact Val puts no restrictions on more cards..says a lot...no structure, no bounderies, no attempt at any type of teaching Jessica limits. Again Jessica is 35....she's had no chance to learn, grow, develope coping skills of any kind....these lessons ..life lessons should of been taught on a daily basis allllllllll through Jessica's childhood to help her as the adult she is today.
Sadly...Val didn't allow that...and today Vals had to leave a nursing career, have her daughter move back home and hire an outside helper to work inside the home.( Marlow) although not sure taking the dogs out, going to McDonald's and cleaning up 800 decks of playing cards 100 times a day is what the government had in mind when offering financial aid to caregivers/families living with autism.

We raised 3 children, worked full and part time, owned a business and managed.
Val uses Jessica's mental illness as an excuse to be lazy...not work, lay around cuddling her dogs and planning Disney vacations. Must be nice!!
Btw...we've never been to Disney...but our autistic daughter brushes her own hair, says please and thank you and helps wrap presents and stuff stockings for children less fortunate at Christmas time...( Toys for Tots).

Way to go Val.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

WallFly

VIP Member
I myself live with Lupus and RA. Auto immune issues and chronic fatigue ...I'm in my late 50's. It was a long trail of tests to find proper diagnosis.
That being said....I managed to WORK my entire life, go through university , date, get married have 3 children, one with non verbal autism ...attend classes, therapy having endless sleepless nights helping my autistic child, clean my house, help my husband run his business, etc....

Listening to Hannah this morning your think she was on deaths door!! She ACTING like she has some mysterious fatal illness.

Again.. Not autism, just attention seeking and desperately hoping for some " illness" that she can turn into her excuse as to why at 30 she's living back at home , has no job, no healthy aspirations for her future.....nothing...( Cue crickets here)

She has seen several.doctors, had multiple sleep tests....and watching my husband go this last year... He was first and foremost instructed to work on a few things each day/night from home.
Like...make a routine For sleep stick to it, exercise daily even walk, get fresh air daily, adjust his diet, try stress relieving breathing at night, baths, tea, no news, or bill paying at night, NO phone, tablets screens at least an hour before bed..use the blue screen etc...

We see how Hannah lives, the environment....she's online posting and removing posts all hours of the day and night.... She's lazy, gets zero exercise, eats poorly, does nothing all day except play online, eat and nap.

Her previous 2 sleep studies showed there's NOTHING wrong with her....and you know that's why she's still playing on this ..she will continue until someone even remarks or suggests she " could" have an illness.... Like mother like daighter)

I was reading the comments she hasn't removed yet...seems other people are also telling her to stop napping, get out get fresh air, take better care of yourself etc...

There's nothing wrong with you Hypochondriac Hannah.... Just laziness.

Also good job on removing most of the comments on Jessica sneezing all over the ocra yesterday!

grammacloud

VIP Member
WTH does Hannah’s sleep study have to do with autism??? And she mentioned sleep study but what happened to the 2nd sleep study? She didn't say it as plural! Then what's with that voice Hannah...you are not fucking dying. Get a CPap and let's see if you get back to having a life like you just said! It will never happen and the voice is fake. Maybe you should let the people at the sleep study office see you hooping and hollering on these drinking and Vlogmas videos.
Go to sleep like a normal person at 9 or 10, put your stupid dog in a kennel in another room and wake up at a normal time. Dog will not starve if he is not fed at 4am! Bet you didn't tell the truth about that to the doctor. You are a sad person Hannah and will never change. Have a good life being sad and complaining! You needed a Psychological exam, not a sleep study!
I agree with totally. That fake voice, like she’s in a hospital waiting room or there’s a sleeping baby next to her. I also think that there are a lot of people out there that don’t tell the dr everything. They leave things out or lie about their symptoms. Newsflash, drs know you are lying. They see between the lines, they are taught to. Maybe you need iron, I’m anemic, and it’s a tiredness that is different from being long day tired. Naps don’t help, going to sleep early doesn’t help. Get some iron infusions once a year, dramatic difference. I function quite well now. She is such a drama queen. It’s not life or death illness. It’s called, you are a lazy ass.

• Sick

WallFly

VIP Member
There we have it from an optometrist….vision impaired…not blind
But using blind gets Va! More sympathy as does using autism ....it' fits her narrative better than vision impaired ,brain damaged ,schizophrenic ...
Sadly none of this is Jessica's fault just the doings of an extremely sick woman ..Val.. As she smiled creepily into the camera cross eyed.

Everything Val does has an agenda..she's a scheming opportunist and used people like her children, Campbell the government system , autism etc...

Notice there are no professionals in Jessica's life...no classes, no therapy nothing....because an abuser isolated and blames everyone else.

My autistic daughter attends an adult class twice a week and has an ABA therapists we still do speech /communication therapy to expand vocabulary use words properly ...we attend other autism functions have other couples families FRIENDS..who barbarism in the home..
Notice Vale has ...nothing for Jess...only one sided " horror" stories she created to reason away anyone who confronted the truths with jess. If you don't play along with Vals games and imaginary stories you're gone.

Notice there's no professional caregivers ...just friends and family? Because professionals see right through the lies..and see exactly what's going on.

Val is an abuser.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

tellinitlikeitis

WTH does Hannah’s sleep study have to do with autism??? And she mentioned sleep study but what happened to the 2nd sleep study? She didn't say it as plural! Then what's with that voice Hannah...you are not fucking dying. Get a CPap and let's see if you get back to having a life like you just said! It will never happen and the voice is fake. Maybe you should let the people at the sleep study office see you hooping and hollering on these drinking and Vlogmas videos.
Go to sleep like a normal person at 9 or 10, put your stupid dog in a kennel in another room and wake up at a normal time. Dog will not starve if he is not fed at 4am! Bet you didn't tell the truth about that to the doctor. You are a sad person Hannah and will never change. Have a good life being sad and complaining! You needed a Psychological exam, not a sleep study!
Spot on!! I can’t imagine being 30 years old and acting like that. 90% of her ailments are between her ears. I’m 55. I sleep great at night. I work all day and have pain here and there and the infamous anxiety. Get up, show up! Stop talking about all your anxiety. Get a life. It’s a choice.

Reactions: 14

winnie woo

VIP Member
What? 🤣 This literally has nothing to do with Jessica giving out gifts. No Val, she’s disgustingly selfish and wants all the gifts for herself, that’s why it’s hard for her. Better try a little harder on the excuse next time val 🤣
She misses granny and aunt Sue so it’s hard to give out gifts? Give me a break could this statement be more ridiculous?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

winnie woo

VIP Member
Screaming Watch Out Watch Out is very inappropriate for a Christmas parade, little kids wondering what is about to happen that they have to watch out for, like something bad is happening. This whole family is braindead.

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
I think they’ll keep this up until she is forced to stop. At this point she doesn’t care if we exist. (We’re just “cyber bullies”) I 100% don’t buy she was pouting in her room.. she was deleting comments. Jessica will never have enough cards, coloring books, or tshirts so the grift will never end until she is made to stop. I’m sure it feels amazing to have strangers shower you with gift cards, cash, and all the other crap she gets. The part that is scary is that she feels no guilt or shame in milking the followers.

• Sick

winnie woo

VIP Member
So Hannah’s first sleep study said no sleep apnea, had a second, one was not enough she needs to keep having then until someone agrees there’s a medical reason she doesn’t sleep. I believe she sleeps just fine. Her fatigue she claims to have magically disappears on their multiple Disney trips. Keep looking Hannah for that dr that will give you the diagnosis you’re looking for, just as your mom did seeking the Autism diagnosis for Jessica.

grammacloud

VIP Member
Hannah’s anxiety! What the hell, if Val wouldn’t have put all the pressure in Hannah over the years to take care of Jessica, maybe she wouldn’t have this much anxiety. Throughout Hannah’s whole life, she has had to be the”big” sister to her big sister. Taking her places, dressing her, helping her shower, cooking for her, literally being a second mom. What the hell is wrong with Val. She went from having her own mom practically raise Jessica because Val was so stressed out and anxious. To having Hannah have to shoulder half the responsibilities for taking care of Jessica. Tell me Val, when is it going to be your turn to be the mom? Instead of filming Jessica ,how about teaching her daily chores, politeness, being an actual caring individual instead of a self centered spoiled brat. Why Val, are you putting your stress and responsibility for Jessica on everyone else. You just want to bring her out of her room, for sympathy and money getting opportunities. Hannah would be WAY better off, out of that nut house, in her own place with her own job and not having to worry about where Jessica is, did she eat, is she a good one. Most professionals will tell you that the way to combat anxiety is to get to the root of it and eliminate the problem. The problem here is Val pitting stress on Hannah and manipulating her to become just like Val herself. Sleep study, my ass, it’s another scam to get sympathy and money. Funny, when we see them in January at Disney, they will all be magically fine. But then, they will be in the magical kingdom, where you never have to grow up.

winnie woo

VIP Member
The family dysfunction is in full force on todays live. Jessica’s voices in her head are rampant, as well as the voices in her head that answer. How could Val think this is normal and Ok. I have an autistic granddaughter 18 and follow many pages, this is not echolalia this is a mental psychotic event that is constant with Jess. She even spoke to the empty container the cards came in and actually answered for the empty box all the while holding it up to her face. She thinks Zoe has told her things in some videos..her delusions are getting stronger. She needs mental evaluation and therapy. Btw..Val’s words of the day in case anyone missed it. The hope they are a “guiding light” for autism. Anyone notice if someone says there sick, has a headache, lost an animal, Jess becomes interested and almost happy. It’s morbid. The childish comments in chat are unbearable, should I spill water? What kind of dog should I get, where should I go for dinner..what should I take for pain..any intelligent question is passed over, unanswered! Never about autism, just foolishness showing the degree of intelligence the minions have.

• Haha

winnie woo

VIP Member
Well tonight's video is about the sensory fish tube they bought...124.99 on Amazon! Just what they need. Wonder if the money in the cards meant for Jessica bought it. The one for her room was 25.00. And why would you buy that for her if she is blind??? Lol...she really couldn't see shit on the tube tank! And Daryl will have that tipped over before the day is over. No control over him at all....
I did not see anything soothing about that tube tank...it was driving me nuts watching the video. Changes colors way to fast.
Its ugly..they couldn’t believe Jess could express she wished it could turn pink. Good grief, it’s not surprising she gets gifts fitting an 8 yr old ( her fish tank and pool,toys for example) they’re expectations of her are so low, she will never progress. Why do they insist on pointing out such trivial things she does as huge steps as an autistic adult, things a child with autism can be taught at an early age, therefore making her look extremely stupid. Being autistic doesn’t mean stupid, actually quite the opposite. For Gods sake she’s 35. She not non verbal, nor is she braindead, just treated that way to satisfy their pity party narrative

• Heart
  • Sick

winnie woo

VIP Member
I’m watching greedy thursday and thinking Jess should be taken to the Dr for a complete physical examination. Her colour is terrible, she looks like a zombie. She’s all hunched over like an old lady. She doesn’t seem well at all. They always claim she’s tired, probably not true but if it is Why? She has no physical exertion. Are they over medicating her so much that she looks sick.

enigmalady

I laughed when I read how proud they were for how Jessica asked Hannah to get off her bed. The one word she needs in her vocabulary is Please !!
She didn’t ask at all, just barked “get off the bed” twice. There was nothing nice or polite about it. In fact she’s incapable of being nice or polite because of the way she has been “raised”.

Reactions: 12

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
At the parade when the floats first started throwing candy Jessica kept saying “they’re throwing candy” and shockingly Val replied “we are not going to pick it up it’s just for little kids” well I’m assuming baby Jessica started throwing a fit and Val got her whipped ass out there and started picking it up for the brat.
I noticed that and then the next thing you know Val is handing candy to Jessica and she’s shoving it in her pocket as fast as she can. How embarrassing and disgusting that Val’s ass was really out there stealing candy from little kids and giving it to Jessica’s selfish greedy self. They are a disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves and yet they see nothing wrong with their behavior.

• Sad

WallFly

VIP Member
So funny that nurse Val, who usually has everyone in bed at 8 pm, is just venturing out .... " in the dark" at 7 pm..and they haven't had dinner yet? How does a household of 4 adults ..none working have no time to make dinner before going out??
Looks like Val poured some kibble in Jess's snotty hands and she's just eating that in the car like a dog.

Listening to Jess get angry because the car window is down....why is she so afraid of people? This is the same girl.who according to Val, walked on her own out front took a bus BY HERSELF to go do volunteer work at the senior center at age 22... (( non of this I believe for a nano-second)) but she can't have the car window down in case there's people around?? What a serious regretion if that's truly the case.

There's not a soul to be seen.

Jess...is a very angry miserable person trapped in an old woman's body forced to live a lie and be groomed into a deeper servere mental illness by a very sick women. It's abuse plain and simple.
That's not autism.

• Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
With autism the person is either a sensory SEEKER or sensory AVOIDER.

It's clear by Jess 's " stims" it's obvious she's a sensory seeker...the scab picking obsession, the constant squeels, crotch rubbing, eye rubbing, head tilting, finger flicking etc....

So when she's slapping people's face...or obsessively kissing it's NOT her way of giving affection to others... It's HER seeking specifically the FEELING it gives HER. Jessica even said a few weeks ago .. " sometimes I like talking about stuff that makes me sad" because she likes how it makes her feel.

The tapping of cards on her face all day long....it's all about how things make her feel.

Now as an autistic mother caregiver....I have taught my adult child through out her entire life what's acceptable sensory seeking behaviours for public , home, and private. Once in a while she needs a reminder but it's seldom because we're consistent.

At 35... Jessica has no sense of boundaries or personal space no understanding of what's simply not acceptable because 1. Val doesn't parent and 2. Jesse's primary diagnoses is not autism ...she was born missing a part of her brain requiring a shunt. She was born with brain damage ...not autism...which is why it took Val YEARS to find someone who might have said...Jesse displays a some autistic characteristics...but all Val heard was autism and cash registers ....government funding, special treatment, sympathy and an excuse to be a lazy parent.

Jessica has serious brain issues to no fault of her own ....the fact she's been denied proper care from professionals just because they didn't cater to Vals agenda...and schemes..is sickening...it's abuse plain and simple.