Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering….the wack-a-doodles never actually say her name, “Mama Jo”. They just reference her as “Marlow’s grandmother”. Something happened after that one particular video.

No video of Jess wailing about it. You think they would have cashed in on her death.

The thing that worries me is that we are disgusted by what they do show us, can you imagine what ACTUALLY goes on?
I have picked up on that too, it’s like she was a stranger to them! No expression of sympathy or sadness, even in response to people saying how sad that Mama Jo has died. There have also been comments about how wonderful she was, how much her videos were enjoyed and how much she will be missed - all ignored by Val & co. Yet they expect Marlow to look after all 3 dogs when they go on their next trip to Disney - they’re nothing but users. Interestingly, too, several people have asked where the video about Mama Jo’s passing is as they must have missed it! I still can’t believe they’ve basically ignored her death. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have picked up on that too, it’s like she was a stranger to them! No expression of sympathy or sadness, even in response to people saying how sad that Mama Jo has died. There have also been comments about how wonderful she was, how much her videos were enjoyed and how much she will be missed - all ignored by Val & co. Yet they expect Marlow to look after all 3 dogs when they go on their next trip to Disney - they’re nothing but users. Interestingly, too, several people have asked where the video about Mama Jo’s passing is as they must have missed it! I still can’t believe they’ve basically ignored her death. 😡
Its absolutely disgraceful of them. None of them have any manners. They used her for videos as the followers liked her. They used her to make money. Something definitely changed after the video where Marlows mother was there with mama jo.

Reactions: 7
I always wondered if Mama Jo and Marlow and her mom laughing at Jess got under Val’s skin.. I’m guessing it did? That video did always make me feel like they were all sitting around in a circle making fun of Jess. We got to see the edited version. I’m sure the answer lies in the unedited one. But no matter what, you’d think they could get over it after the woman passes!

Reactions: 6
I always wondered if Mama Jo and Marlow and her mom laughing at Jess got under Val’s skin.. I’m guessing it did? That video did always make me feel like they were all sitting around in a circle making fun of Jess. We got to see the edited version. I’m sure the answer lies in the unedited one. But no matter what, you’d think they could get over it after the woman passes!
What was the name of that video?

Reactions: 1
Its absolutely disgraceful of them. None of them have any manners. They used her for videos as the followers liked her. They used her to make money. Something definitely changed after the video where Marlows mother was there with mama jo.
they are trash and no one can tell me any different

• Heart
They don’t name Mama jo in their video because it generates more comments, in return fooling fb into thinking the video should get more attention, hense, being more widely distributed by Facebook and bringing more followers to their page. Not naming mamma jo prompts people to ask if she were the grandmother who passed. More comments, more followers, more exposer equals more money. More money is always their #1 priority. Greed aces Respect!

• Wow
  • Sad
If someone wouldn’t have noticed on Marlowe’s Instagram and asked about it, would it have ever been mentioned?

• Sad
They don’t name Mama jo in their video because it generates more comments, in return fooling fb into thinking the video should get more attention, hense, being more widely distributed by Facebook and bringing more followers to their page. Not naming mamma jo prompts people to ask if she were the grandmother who passed. More comments, more followers, more exposer equals more money. More money is always their #1 priority. Greed aces Respect!
That's disgusting that they are trying to profit from that

Reactions: 3
Val is definitely reading this. How else would Jess know to talk about going to the mall on this morning’s video with Marlow. So will Marlow take Jess’s lazy butt and push her all around then fill her up at the food court? You can bet Val and Hannah won’t.

Val is definitely reading this. How else would Jess know to talk about going to the mall on this morning’s video with Marlow. So will Marlow take Jess’s lazy butt and push her all around then fill her up at the food court? You can bet Val and Hannah won’t.
She doesn’t even know what a mall is. She can’t people watch cause she can’t see and doesn’t know what stores are there. They are reaching for content

Yes you are right. Marlow’s mom probably saw Jessica’s rude, hateful ways and told Marlow not to bring her back. We only see a small piece of what goes on so I’m sure a lot was edited out. They took all the videos of Mama Jo down soon after that.

• Wow
It didn't seem like Mama Jo really liked Jess. As bad as it may sound, I don't blame her.

Yes you are right. Marlow’s mom probably saw Jessica’s rude, hateful ways and told Marlow not to bring her back. We only see a small piece of what goes on so I’m sure a lot was edited out. They took all the videos of Mama Jo down soon after that.
I didn’t realise they’d taken Mama Jo’s videos down! Wow!

• Wow
Winnie woo isnt that very very strange? I wonder if Marlows mother didnt want her to be involved in their money making videos.
It was all very strange. Things definitely changed following that video, although I remember Val responding to comments about them laughing at Jess and saying that wasn’t the case. I’m surprised that Marlow has anything to do with them.

It was all very strange. Things definitely changed following that video, although I remember Val responding to comments about them laughing at Jess and saying that wasn’t the case. I’m surprised that Marlow has anything to do with them.
Twiddle so am I. Did Marlow not take time off for the funeral etc? It just seems she was still always there and went to Disney as well? They are just all very cold unfeeling people I think .

Reactions: 4