Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh our beloved Allison is still at it with all her lies !!! This comment I thought everyone would get a kick out of. If this girl was Pinocchio she would be in big trouble 😂 Her nose would be so long I could cut it off and heat my house for the whole winter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh our beloved Allison is still at it with all her lies !!! This comment I thought everyone would get a kick out of. If this girl was Pinocchio she would be in big trouble 😂 Her nose would be so long I could cut it off and heat my house for the whole winter.
She makes me so mad.🤬🤬🤬.

• Haha
No probs. Do you know why you’ve been blocked? You won’t be missing much anyway. 😝
I forget what truthful comment I made on which video, but I been blocked for like 2 weeks. I have other ways of seeing them but not Facebook. The chili video wasn't posted elsewhere! Thank you for getting back to me😁

They block you if you ask a question!
Yep, and they block the people asking, or speaking the truth about the video. It's easier for them that way! It's only a matter of time before there fantasy world comes crashing down! No matter how long it takes,in the end We all face Judgement Day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well the Val and Hannah show was on today. Have not seen greedy Thursday yet...was supposed to be live at 1pm and according to them it's Jessica's favorite video of the week...well duh!!! She is just looking to see what people send her. But when she is done opening gifts she wants off the camera.
Hannah kept interrupting her mother because you know she is a cheesy camera hog. And neither of them looked like that even tried to put themselves together for the video...
And they explained they don't post on weekends because they work so hard all week they need to rest....well barf! They do 1/4 of the work most normal people do in a week...AND now for today's evening video they are doing a "Whats the Deal" that is another repeat! And scanning through their old videos I just watched it last night! And if you watch to the end you will see how much they spent on that one Disney dinner! I almost spit out my tea! So repeats tell me that they have already stopped going out for their care for the caregiver days. They follow through on nothing!

Well the Val and Hannah show was on today. Have not seen greedy Thursday yet...was supposed to be live at 1pm and according to them it's Jessica's favorite video of the week...well duh!!! She is just looking to see what people send her. But when she is done opening gifts she wants off the camera.
Hannah kept interrupting her mother because you know she is a cheesy camera hog. And neither of them looked like that even tried to put themselves together for the video...
And they explained they don't post on weekends because they work so hard all week they need to rest....well barf! They do 1/4 of the work most normal people do in a week...AND now for today's evening video they are doing a "Whats the Deal" that is another repeat! And scanning through their old videos I just watched it last night! And if you watch to the end you will see how much they spent on that one Disney dinner! I almost spit out my tea! So repeats tell me that they have already stopped going out for their care for the caregiver days. They follow through on nothing!
I could not watch Greedy Thursday for more than 20 minutes. Jess spilled the beans about ANOTHER trip to Disney and Val was not to happy. Supposedly either December or January and that if they go in December they need to board the dogs. Jess jumped on that band wagon and talked to herself and her mother about that the entire time. I fast forwarded and she continues to obsess over it and she will make the decision, not the family. Good grief she is so delusional! So from now till they decide I am sure that will be mentioned in every video...one track mind

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Today’s live stream was annoying as heck. Of course, they are planning another trip to Disney and of course, all the decisions are to be made by Jessica. She decides when to go, who will watch the dogs. Jessica also talked and slapped Val through the video. You can tell Val was getting irritated by the looks she was giving Jess. Only two gifts, so people are cutting back on gifts. The economy is a struggle for everyone I think.
If I were Val, the cards would be gone through when Jessica isn’t home, and the amount pared down. It ridiculous to keep adding to Jessica’s hoard.

Reactions: 5
Today’s live stream was annoying as heck. Of course, they are planning another trip to Disney and of course, all the decisions are to be made by Jessica. She decides when to go, who will watch the dogs. Jessica also talked and slapped Val through the video. You can tell Val was getting irritated by the looks she was giving Jess. Only two gifts, so people are cutting back on gifts. The economy is a struggle for everyone I think.
If I were Val, the cards would be gone through when Jessica isn’t home, and the amount pared down. It ridiculous to keep adding to Jessica’s hoard.
Did you catch the part when they were talking about possibly kenneling the dogs if they went in December because Marlow would be gone on vacation also and Jess said why? I am sure she meant that Marlow should stay home and watch their dogs! Jess does feel that Marlow is her servant! They have got to give up catering to her and just tell her the way it will be!

Reactions: 7
Missed the Going Places video that Val made apparently on Wednesday but it was not posted yet
until yesterday. Seems Hannah now needs to go to PT because of the sprained ankle she got in Norway. She is still in so much pain that she went to the doctor and they found nothing wrong but still are sending her there. I think a few of us said from the beginning that she would milk that for all it was worth and she I'd. Now she has stress and anxiety too!! They are all frickin nuts! BUT and this is a big BUT I bet she was fine getting around Disney a couple weeks back....smh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they did sponge enuf $$ to get a camper!! Not sure when that happened but Val is off camping with the dog (Alone??) Must have needed a break because she works so hard.🤮
& Marlowe is home with Jessica. Nice....
Someone has commented about being so proud of Val - are these people for real? Of course, poor Val feels ever so guilty for having time away from Jess. What a load of poppycock! 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
So they did sponge enuf $$ to get a camper!! Not sure when that happened but Val is off camping with the dog (Alone??) Must have needed a break because she works so hard.🤮
& Marlowe is home with Jessica. Nice....
Camping alone with a dog??? Hmmm what's up with that? That woman has had several breaks in the last couple months! Disney with Jess, then visiting Madison and then Disney again with Hannah AND Marlow! Wish I got out on little vacations like that but wait, I can't afford it because no one sends me money! And apparently Marlow could make a video and there was no editing from the person who claims that is her job and she works soooooo hard! Pfffffttt

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Missed the Going Places video that Val made apparently on Wednesday but it was not posted yet
until yesterday. Seems Hannah now needs to go to PT because of the sprained ankle she got in Norway. She is still in so much pain that she went to the doctor and they found nothing wrong but still are sending her there. I think a few of us said from the beginning that she would milk that for all it was worth and she I'd. Now she has stress and anxiety too!! They are all frickin nuts! BUT and this is a big BUT I bet she was fine getting around Disney a couple weeks back....smh
How do they get drs to go along with all the bs. I have had bad ankles, sprained and torn ligaments more than three times in my life. Only once did I get approved to get pt. Val must search out some kind of scam dr that will push anything through. Hannah is the biggest wimp I have ever seen. Why is your ankle so bad? Because you do no other exercise daily to strengthen your muscles. You would think that with allll the exercise equipment in that house she would be able to lift 100 lbs and climb mountains. Just walking 6000 steps a day would get her in shape. Lazy, lying and full of bs.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
mama jo passed on October 4th
They block you if you ask a question!
You have done nothing wrong!!! Val must be up to something, you know how manipulative she is. She is probably trying to get sympathy and for the cult to beg her not to go. I have never heard anyone here threaten them or want harm to come to them. Sure she is lying about death threats.
No one has sent her death threats! Sh
Congratulations to your son! You have to be super proud!
i don’t care what anyone says….I can’t stand Jessica, or any of her mannerisms!
I can’t understand how no one stand up for Jess and stops the exploitation, is the family all afraid of Val?

Maybe it has to do with her visit to see Leo - becoming partners in another business venture????

No one has ever threatened any of them on this platform and as was said, Val exploits and manipulates and pulls stunts like this for attention and it remains to be seen what her motive is this time and how it will profit her - she again is not telling the truth and the followers are being scammed even further

I wondered that too, since she can’t control or delete anyone on here she worries that the truth being told and her lack of care and her exploitation is being put into out for followers to see, she worries money will dwindle further
It’s sad how lunkept and old Jess looks. The slapping is violent and has lead to ajess hurting others in many situations, which Val her wlf has mentioned it he violence in many situations
I would slap her right back! At first, I really.
Felt sorry for her but her behavior is awful.
Yes, Totally creepy
I wonder why she permits a thirty five year old to sleep with her is it something sexual? Temember how Jessica was with Lori?,
Yesss, Hannah needs to leave home and move to a different town. If Val is going to continue living with Campbell going forward, the two of them are fully capable of taking care of Jessica with a new care giver, not Marlow. Marlow deserves her own life, not living on the fringes of the brooks family. Many, many families raise and care for their own children with disabilities, they don’t get help, and the autistic individual thrives. Val is just lazy.
Gramma of 4.. I watch him too! He is the cutest young man who is so polite and kind! Now those are parents who raised their child right. Not like the mess the Brooks family made with Jessica! You are right she is spoiled rotten.

They need to put a stop to some of the stupid stuff she says and does. Not sure why they don't put there foot down because they are the parents! The damn slapping, squealing, Bessie crap, good one and the bad doggie tit. Also the interruptions constantly to see what the coloring book pages are.
Set some boundaries and I don't care that Val says she is an adult so they can't discipline her. BS!!! Their lives would be so much easier...
How do they get drs to go along with all the bs. I have had bad ankles, sprained and torn ligaments more than three times in my life. Only once did I get approved to get pt. Val must search out some kind of scam dr that will push anything through. Hannah is the biggest wimp I have ever seen. Why is your ankle so bad? Because you do no other exercise daily to strengthen your muscles. You would think that with allll the exercise equipment in that house she would be able to lift 100 lbs and climb mountains. Just walking 6000 steps a day would get her in shape. Lazy, lying and full of bs.
They lie constantly>...Jessica is just disgusting......

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh goodie a Campbell trying the dogs video, a nonnie, Val, Hannah day out, a trip for Hannah, and a future trip to Disney. They’re so excited. Val is not going on the trip, seems there’s a possibility she might, Surely Jessicas Dad would not be expected to care for the personal hygiene of Jess, in Val’s absence. They’re such losers.
Who gives Jess a shower when the women are out of town/

Just wondering….the wack-a-doodles never actually say her name, “Mama Jo”. They just reference her as “Marlow’s grandmother”. Something happened after that one particular video.

No video of Jess wailing about it. You think they would have cashed in on her death.

The thing that worries me is that we are disgusted by what they do show us, can you imagine what ACTUALLY goes on?

• Wow