Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Val was very young when Jessica was born and probably was not really in a place to cope with all her issues so leaned heavily on her parents. I think then it shifted to Campbell when they married and then she got to the about 40 and decided she didn’t need him anymore and figured out a way to be able to live on her “ own.” But still leeched off of him and her parents and now the whole internet. I think I got all that correct. 😂😂
I believe Val is still very immature. That's why she hangs out with Hannah who also acts like she is 13!! So sad...they both need a good kick in the ass to make them grow up. And Campbell still enables them.

Just watched an old video..Abbys funeral and Jess understood very little of it! And when they talked about a marker for the grave Hannah said to ask the "good ones" because they would be happy to send one! WTH...Let's just ask for that too. Money, gift cards, presents, clothes and the list goes on! They should be so ashamed of themselves. So many people out there that are in hard times and they are living off the followers!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The new name could be "Personality Disorder Interpretations." I truly believe that every member of that family has some type of personality disorder.

Val and Hannah were going on and on about how good the cafe's desserts were but they didn't look very good to me. They looked way too rich and overly sweet. It was really cringey how they kept saying "hmm, hmm, hmm" while rolling their eyes. Val's little shoulder dance was very cringey, too. Maybe they are both practicing so that they can go into Madison's line of work if needed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She was asked by someone on the Do Stuff page if they had bought a camper and she replied no. But shes such a liar so dont know if shes telling the truth or not.
She's camping with Zoe & Hanna for a night at a state park guess Jessica is home with Marlowe.... so she has a camper just keeping it a secret I guess....
Do things go places WITHOUT Jessica.

Didn't the other day it was Val and Zoey on an overnight camping trip? No mention of Hannah on it. Do these people know how to tell the truth or is this another overnight without Jess???

That's what Val said originally but then there's a picture of Hanna fishing at the same state park. Crispies must have really come through on getting then an RV so they can get away from Jess some more.🤢 since they work so hard and need to get away. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
The other thing that is annoying is the Zoe thing. I remember before they got Zoe Jessica was begging for a dog. Obsessing over it and talked about how she was going to name her Zoe etc. I think it’s become quite clear that Zoe was not a big hit with Jessica. I think with Jessica’s sensory issues Zoe’s hair is not something she likes to touch. Zoe kind of evolved into being Val’s dog. I think the plan was to make her a service dog for Jess but that didn’t pan out.

Also Val talks about in her latest video how when Jessica started school the Principal told Nonnie they don’t have to accommodate for Jessica. Hence the reason they should have put her in a program where they are equipped to handle her issues but that wasn’t good enough for them either. They’ve just really failed Jessica on so many levels. All of it to be so self centered.
There’s no truth in that because in 1973 Rehabilitation Act became a law prohibiting discrimination against people with disabilities in schools and 1990 another law came in effect with inclusion for kids with special needs in Education. I find it despicable that they keep running the reputation of these schools in the ground for their own personal gain. Here are teachers aren’t honored enough for their roles as well are caregivers of people with special needs.
As far as Mama Jo I think Marlowe’s mom put a stop to the taping of the videos at Mama Jo’s because she realized Val was profiting and they weren’t being compensated. Because why else were all the videos removed and just maybe Brooks family was served a cease and desist letter to remove all videos of Mama Jo as well as even mentioning her name. They had ever right to be compensated off of the profit of all videos in Mama Jo’s home. I think when Marlowe’s mom stopped in she started asking questions she put a stop to the shenanigans. Even now Marlowe should be compensated on being part of any video whether working on not. It makes you wonder why Marlowe would even still work for them after. Or like many said many viewers thought Jessica was being laughed at while at their house. But Marlowe and Mama J always sat at the table and cracked up at Jessica . Why was the one when Marlowe mom Connie visited any different ? But I have seen Val and Marlowe laugh at Jessica as well. But something definitely happened after that last video that caused issue with Marlowe’s family. If I was Marlowe I wouldn’t want my reputation attached to this family. But I have always felt there’s more going on with her and Hannah then friendship. It’s odd both these girls choose to live with parents in their 30’s not date and are lack work ethic. Now I see Marlowe’s grandfather was a doctor, there son became a pharmacist but I think Marlowe’s mom may have some issues.

Reactions: 7
Because Val was very young when Jessica was born and probably was not really in a place to cope with all her issues so leaned heavily on her parents. I think then it shifted to Campbell when they married and then she got to the about 40 and decided she didn’t need him anymore and figured out a way to be able to live on her “ own.” But still leeched off of him and her parents and now the whole internet. I think I got all that correct. 😂😂
what happened to the video of Jessica and Marlowe in the car wherein Marlowe would not let Jessica pat her because her hands had been in her butt? They probably deleted it. Also jessica has those scary eyes when she is caught

Reactions: 5
what happened to the video of Jessica and Marlowe in the car wherein Marlowe would not let Jessica pat her because her hands had been in her butt? They probably deleted it. Also jessica has those scary eyes when she is caught
I think if their video generates negative comments, they take it down. Anything that shows Jess in a negative light. The pool noodle video where Jess wouldn’t share her M&Ms with Marlowe seems to be gone too. Many followers commented on Jessica’s lack of manners and how greedy and not taught to share she was. If the video isn’t met with praise, we never see it again.

• Sad
She's camping with Zoe & Hanna for a night at a state park guess Jessica is home with Marlowe.... so she has a camper just keeping it a secret I guess....
Do things go places WITHOUT Jessica.

That's what Val said originally but then there's a picture of Hanna fishing at the same state park. Crispies must have really come through on getting then an RV so they can get away from Jess some more.🤢 since they work so hard and need to get away. 🙄
There is now a picture of Val saying she camped with her sister and how Jess missed her and kept calling/texting. Separation anxiety my butt! Jess just does not like to be left out of anything. She does not see herself as a pain or a burden which she is. All the I can't do that or I don't want to do that. Plus the incessant questioning! There is a way to stop it....turn the phone to vibrate and ignore it. Or turn it off all together. You give Jess way to much power and control over you! So stop whining about it...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think if their video generates negative comments, they take it down. Anything that shows Jess in a negative light. The pool noodle video where Jess wouldn’t share her M&Ms with Marlowe seems to be gone too. Many followers commented on Jessica’s lack of manners and how greedy and not taught to share she was. If the video isn’t met with praise, we never see it again.
I agree, anything negative they remove it-videos and comments. I'm pretty sure any one doing YouTube has some negative comments. If Val can't take the good with bad, she has no business making videos. But that's another part of her controlling behavior.
I personally don't think there is anything going on with Hannah and Marlow. They're two millenials that are lazy and don't want to really work and be responsible or productive. My daughter is of millenial age and can't believe how many people she knows (her age range) that don't want to work and still live at home while the parents pay for every day living. No offense to anyone here in that age range. This is just my take on those two.

• Sad
Thought on new title. If you put their names or AI in the title will it make this thread pop up more when you google them? Am I making sense?

IE: The Val and Hannah Brooks Show: How to make money doing nothing.

Thought on new title. If you put their names or AI in the title will it make this thread pop up more when you google them? Am I making sense?

IE: The Val and Hannah Brooks Show: How to make money doing nothing.
I like it!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 4
This is then last thread for this thread, the new thread is Autistic Interpretations #6 The Val and Hannah show, will grift for trips

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I believe Val is still very immature. That's why she hangs out with Hannah who also acts like she is 13!! So sad...they both need a good kick in the ass to make them grow up. And Campbell still enables them.

Just watched an old video..Abbys funeral and Jess understood very little of it! And when they talked about a marker for the grave Hannah said to ask the "good ones" because they would be happy to send one! WTH...Let's just ask for that too. Money, gift cards, presents, clothes and the list goes on! They should be so ashamed of themselves. So many people out there that are in hard times and they are living off the followers!
I have never seen such co-dependency. It’s not just “co” but “sextuplet” dependency- the four of them AND the dogs. It’s just uncanny how they can’t poop without each other- well, that could be taken literally as Jess doesn’t go into a stall by herself. Don’t they have friends or interests other than what they feed each other? They are such one note ponies. Even Hannah’s dog has seizures when she leaves. Campbell couldn’t even break away. Who moves in with their ex with two adult daughters? Sadly, they encourage it. The worst is the ruse of making Jess “independent” while doing the extreme opposite.
I believe they inherited this from Val’s mother. She seemed to be with Val every step of the way. I believe it is important for grandparents and an older generation to be involved but Val references her Mom in Jess’ upbringing when it should have been Val doctors and educators talking to Val. Sounds like she moved with her parents wherever they moved. Where was Val’s independence? Many of you are so right when you say, “she never grew up”.

Perfect! Thank you 😊
Thanks!

• Sad
I have never seen such co-dependency. It’s not just “co” but “sextuplet” dependency- the four of them AND the dogs. It’s just uncanny how they can’t poop without each other- well, that could be taken literally as Jess doesn’t go into a stall by herself. Don’t they have friends or interests other than what they feed each other? They are such one note ponies. Even Hannah’s dog has seizures when she leaves. Campbell couldn’t even break away. Who moves in with their ex with two adult daughters? Sadly, they encourage it. The worst is the ruse of making Jess “independent” while doing the extreme opposite.
I believe they inherited this from Val’s mother. She seemed to be with Val every step of the way. I believe it is important for grandparents and an older generation to be involved but Val references her Mom in Jess’ upbringing when it should have been Val doctors and educators talking to Val. Sounds like she moved with her parents wherever they moved. Where was Val’s independence? Many of you are so right when you say, “she never grew up”.

Thanks!
Thanks, grammacloud. Appreciate you!

Reactions: 1