Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winnie woo

VIP Member
During the lasagna video, did anyone notice Val got a couple hard slaps in the face. These pats are getting more aggressive by the day. This is not a term of endearment, Val needs a swift kick in the a$$/for letting this continue. Jessica’s delightful Ouch speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Booboo01!

She said some crispies found this platform and told her about it and I have relayed several messages on these with information from their crispy meetings and posts. I have not said anything on here that I wouldn’t say straight to her face so no I don’t feel guilty

• Heart

tellinitlikeitis

Well here I go with my two cents. I am a teacher in an inner city school. I work with autistic children. They are k-1st grade. Everyday we have them choose classroom jobs. We “encourage” them to do their job whether they want to or not. They are given incentives throughout the day as rewards for good behavior. We sit at the table for morning meeting and if they all sit well they get to choose a small piece of candy or something they like to eat. If they don’t sit well or listen then they don’t get anything. We mostly do it as a group but also individually. They are not stupid and they catch on quickly. Many of them are nonverbal but have communication devices to help them express their wants and needs. If we let them run amuck and get away with things it would be disaster and a great disservice to them. Val gives in way too much with Jessica. She sets the tone and Jessica knows she is allowed to do what she wants because she is not given many boundaries. If Val was on her own I would give her some slack about her lack of discipline towards Jessica. But with all the help she has she should be able to maintain a consistent behavioral plan that teaches Jessica the appropriate way to act as an adult. This is nothing but pure laziness on Val’s part. It’s really too bad because Jessica’s world just keeps getting smaller and smaller and her mind and body is deteriorating rapidly because of it.

• Heart

Booboo01!

SHOULD I AND DO I FEEL GUILTY???????????
So yesterday Val posted a crispy only video that they are ending the inclusive crispy group. I wish you could all view this video because it was just so much that she said. Bottom line is there have been crispies supporting this very negative platform that encourages hate and bullying which I can only guess is this one and they have been VICTIMS of cyber bullying and they feel betrayed and do not feel safe. First I am not and have never been a crispy. I do not have the time and nor would I ever pay to be part of their group. I have a friend who is where I have watched the videos however she has never posted anything on here or in their group. This would only be cyber bullying if someone was contacting them directly and making threats which I know her and I have never done. This has always been a platform for some of us who needed to vent and express ourselves. We cannot do this on the regular channel because we are deleted and blocked. We have always been told if you don’t like their videos don’t watch no one is making us. Vice versa Val you do not have to watch or read this nor does anyone. It is a country where negativity and hate surround our daily lives. When you put your family on social media and you all make your income on your viewers you will always be exposed to this. I know everyone does fathering autism does and so many more. I have so much more to say but I’m kinda in shock because it really seems like I am being blamed for this. Personally Val I don’t really care how you feel as I do not respect you and how you exploit Jess every single day. They can sit there all they want and say she wants this making videos help her etc….Jess has no clue on how she is shown every day both in appearance and things she does and says and to me that is why you exploit have a camera following you around at your worst of times no bra on hair not brushed ridiculous outfits at times. This is done every day to her for your financial gain. I will say more later right now I am so angry I could scream!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

winnie woo

VIP Member
She was asked by someone on the Do Stuff page if they had bought a camper and she replied no. But shes such a liar so dont know if shes telling the truth or not.
so Val and Hannah are together on this camping trip. How inconsiderate to leave Marlowe saddled with Jess and Daryl overnight so soon after losing her grandmother. Val prob made her make up the lost time in order to pay her. Val and Hannah off having a great ole time while Marlow deals with Jessica and her so called separation anxiety, all the while grieving momma jo who she lived with and was like a mother to her. What a considerate family. Trip away for Jessica’s birthday, her and Jess at Disney, momma daughter time, Marlowe, Hannah Val at Disney, Trip to see Madison, Now camping with Hannah, all since Jessica’s birthday the end of July, but remember folks these poor overworked caretakers never get to go anywhere, they’re too riddled with guilt…sickening.🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

winnie woo

VIP Member
It is sad to me, that they project her being successful at some tasks, but actually they do them and say she did. If Val had parented her in such a way to actually teach her basics, Jess could do a lot more things herself than she does. At 35, it’s neglect that she never learned manners, to read, etc
Exactly! But they can teach her how to use YouTube to watch barking dogs, to use Siri to find out what time it is, or talk text over and over with stupid comments like zoey just don’t need it or what’s for dinner, instead of teaching her the realities of life. They teach her that unacceptable things are ok for her because she’s their Bessie and the whole world is ruled by her and revolves around her. I agree that Jess has digressed. Some days she seems over medicated. She often seems more spaced out than usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
Finally saw something I thought I would never see! Greedy Jessica started reaching for the next package before they were even done with the first one and Hannah snapped at her right away and told her to sit her ass down and wait! Lol

• Haha

tellinitlikeitis

Just found this on Kate Straus…..she is probably coaching Val & Hannah on chronic pain….she also a blogger

Kate Straus worked in the education field for over ten years before fibromyalgia changed her life's path.

I am a chronic pain warrior, a mental health warrior, and by training a special education teacher, early interventionist, tutor, and Certified Fibromyalgia Coach (and other chronic disorders too).

With a background in special education and early childhood intervention, she has compiled a tool box of skills to help those with differences navigate life to make them the best that they can be.

Kate has learned, herself, that while fibromyalgia can be an obstacle, it has also revealed strengths that she did not know she had. She is easy to work with, listens well, and is compassionate.

She looks forward to using these strengths, her background, and her knowledge from the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute to advise others with fibromyalgia to learn how to live their new “normal” life.
In other words, she’s a complete fruit cake.

• Haha

rbooth61

VIP Member
I have an idea that like some people her age she does not want to work. Especially a 9-5 job where she has to be there the whole time. So this job she can wear what she wants, probably has a bit of leeway when she shows up and leaves, can take outings with Jess and/or the family, do as much or as little as she feels like for the day and just can veg like they do on other days. Plus get paid....
I just want to know what they have for insurance.
I wonder how she and Hannah can be single and neither of them seem to have any sort of a social life. I know even being married at their age my husband and I had friends, got a babysitter and did dinner or even the bar thing to hear a band with the friends on occasion. Plus before I got married I always hung out with friends doing fun things. 😕❓
I also am under the impression Marlowe was either Madison's girlfriend or really good friend at one time and for some sick reason wants to hold on to the family. Just my opinion
She was Madison girlfriend. But I still don’t get the laziness in these young girls. Are they part of the trend in our country where no one wants to work. And most the time what is she even doing to get paid ? Then again why aren’t these Medicaid waivers monitoring the abuse of our tax payers dollars? Why should we be paying someone who sits around most the time doing nothing but chatting with Hannah. Makes you wonder how these two young girls drive fairly new cars. There’s definitely something wrong with this whole dynamic which definitely is unhealthy and twisted. And just look at pictures of them like two years ago til now !! One thing I do like is her ignoring Jessica screeching and ignoring with redirect on the repetitive talk. But her and Hannah act like 11 yr olds vs young adult woman.

• Sad

QP5YNES

I agree Twiddle. Once again it’s all about Jessica’s routine and needs. I’m not surprised, they’re too selfish to consider how Marlowe and her family feels. Sounds like Jess went to the visitation and funeral, can you just imagine putting up with her BS questions and actions while grieving a loss. They can’t even acknowledge her by name.i hope Marlowe takes a month off, let Val deal with baby Jess herself.
Agree, I hope Marlow is given the time to grieve and help family with the things you have to settle after a passing. They should not be calling her to see if she will be there…good grief the girl just lost her grandmother whom she lived with. Give her time and leave her alone!

grammacloud

VIP Member
Agree, I hope Marlow is given the time to grieve and help family with the things you have to settle after a passing. They should not be calling her to see if she will be there…good grief the girl just lost her grandmother whom she lived with. Give her time and leave her alone!
I agree, Marlow was closer to her gramma than her own mother by her own admission last year. She should be given at least a couple weeks off to grieve. Jessica doesn’t seem affected by mama Jo’s passing. That’s weird since she carried on and on about the so called friend who died a couple weeks ago. She visited more with mama jo than anyone else in her own family. Poor Marlow, having to deal with such a self centered Jessica. I know, she is autistic and processes things different, but Val presented mama Jo’s passing all wrong. She should have at the very least, sat down by herself in front of the camera and explained the sad news and at least mentioned Jo’s name. RIP Mama Jo.

• Heart
  • Sad

pokermom

Chatty Member
My only child is 34, autistic, slight MR, and has moderate CP. Val doesn’t know how lucky she is to have the help she does. I have no one. We are all the family each other has. But with years of work he can make some of our simple meals, take trash out, load and unload the dishwasher, and the list goes on. Val has really hindered Jess by not teaching her. I thought I hit the jackpot when I found AI. Boy was I wrong. I have seen what not to do so I guess that is a help.

• Heart

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
Jess likes the parental guidance because it’s the worst of the worst rap. It’s vulgarity and “bad words” she enjoys. No decent mother of an autistic daughter would ever introduce her to R rated rap, we can’t always control what our kids call music today but in Jessica’s case, they can. Someone introduced her to that filth. She refers to it as dirty garbage rap which is exactly what it is, she has also referred to Val as dirty garbage mother. Disrespectful vulgar music is permissible but hell, let’s not let Jess hear the news on tv it upsets her.
Just let baby Jess repeat the “N” word from her dirty garbage rap next time they’re in downtown Chattanooga. She’ll get the schlapppp of a lifetime..

• Haha
  • Sad

winnie woo

VIP Member
Was watching the dog training video with my 4 yr old great granddaughter, not autistic . She watches with me occasionally and is familiar with Jess. She asks typical 4 yr old question, Why when , where,what for etc. Today she asked What’s this movie about? She watched intently, when Jess interrupted she said Nan who’s that talking, Jessica! Oh! When Jess spoke for the Third time she looked at me and said, What is Jessica saying Nan, I don’t know , oh! It’s not nice to rupt is it Nan? You mean interrupt, yeah. No it’s not nice honey. Even 4 yr olds can learn manners, and spot rudeness.

Susan830

VIP Member
It annoys me so bad when they use that as an excuse! THAT WAS AT LEAST 15 YEARS AGO! They really need to stop with that annoying excuse and admit that Jessica is just food obsessed and tries to get as much in as she can as fast as she can. And always has hopes of getting more if she finishes faster than everyone else. It’s so annoying and disgusting. She should have been taught a long time ago not to do this but instead they continue to let her shovel it in like it’s her last meal. We know she ALWAYS gets three meals and day plus snacks and dessert and so does she.
One thing she does that is gross is when she is shoveling in those chicken strips or nuggets and with the other hand she is feeling her French fries. And never once do you see her wash her hands before she eats! And after all the scratch and sniff she does...ewww!!! They have never taught her manners when eating but I am sure Val could do a Q & A on that with excuses just like the thank you, discipline and the many other things they let her get away with!

• Sad

Daisy0112

And if I have to hear "I am learning to be independent aren't" I will scream. The chick will never be independent! The only thing she is semi independent on is playing with and smelling her stupid cards. She can't even clean them up on a timely manor. Someone is always helping her since she can only put one baggie away at a time. I agree that more than half of those cards should be tossed! She has no idea what she even has unless someone tells her.

I have a question...why when Jess was looking for Rap CD's did she keep asking Granddad "Does this have a parental"? I know what that is but she didn't want any that did not have it. Is she just looking for "dirty" music and would she even know what was dirty and what was not?? That is pretty sick and who taught her that. She can't do the most mundane crap but she knows dirty music!!!!
Or course the dirty garbage rap has nothing with violent tendencys.

Reactions: 11

grammacloud

VIP Member
So yesterday Val posted a crispy only video that they are ending the inclusive crispy group. I wish you could all view this video because it was just so much that she said. Bottom line is there have been crispies supporting this very negative platform that encourages hate and bullying which I can only guess is this one and they have been VICTIMS of cyber bullying and they feel betrayed and do not feel safe. First I am not and have never been a crispy. I do not have the time and nor would I ever pay to be part of their group. I have a friend who is where I have watched the videos however she has never posted anything on here or in their group. This would only be cyber bullying if someone was contacting them directly and making threats which I know her and I have never done. This has always been a platform for some of us who needed to vent and express ourselves. We cannot do this on the regular channel because we are deleted and blocked. We have always been told if you don’t like their videos don’t watch no one is making us. Vice versa Val you do not have to watch or read this nor does anyone. It is a country where negativity and hate surround our daily lives. When you put your family on social media and you all make your income on your viewers you will always be exposed to this. I know everyone does fathering autism does and so many more. I have so much more to say but I’m kinda in shock because it really seems like I am being blamed for this. Personally Val I don’t really care how you feel as I do not respect you and how you exploit Jess every single day. They can sit there all they want and say she wants this making videos help her etc….Jess has no clue on how she is shown every day both in appearance and things she does and says and to me that is why you exploit have a camera following you around at your worst of times no bra on hair not brushed ridiculous outfits at times. This is done every day to her for your financial gain. I will say more later right now I am so angry I could scream!
So, they are ending the crispy club where people pay to be a member? Isn’t that a big part of their income? Maybe Val is hoping for even more sympathy and people begging for more content and are willing to pay more. Maybe she found a new way to drag in more money. You can be sure, a lot of these bloggers teach each other how to make more money, new ways to scam and grift.

• Wow

grammy1955

Chatty Member
You have done nothing wrong!!! Val must be up to something, you know how manipulative she is. She is probably trying to get sympathy and for the cult to beg her not to go. I have never heard anyone here threaten them or want harm to come to them. Sure she is lying about death threats.

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
The whole this is so ridiculous. I am so sick of hearing Jessica has anxiety, Jessica is stressed, Jessica is worried. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE WORRIED ABOUT?! Jessica has no job and no responsibilities! She’s literally cared for like a child. Everything is done for her or handed to her. She does nothing.

• Sad