Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod please post

Did this go through right?

I have no idea what a tldr is hope you all find this

Reactions: 11
Mod please post

Did this go through right?

I have no idea what a tldr is hope you all find this
Thanks Grammacloud. 💐

Well what strange goings on! Just catching up on posts to see that some of you have been blocked from the FB page. Have you any idea why? Do they not realise you could still access it through an alternative FB account if you really wanted to? It’s crazy! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry for the name, it was late, I wasn’t quite sure what I was doing. I meant to name it autistic misinterpretations but my brain didn’t connect with my fingers. But at least we have a new thread.

Reactions: 6
Sorry for the name, it was late, I wasn’t quite sure what I was doing. I meant to name it autistic misinterpretations but my brain didn’t connect with my fingers. But at least we have a new thread.
You did well to do it and It’s still a good title! 😁

Somebody should ask Alyson if she is on the payroll because she should be.
I think she is one of the family. She is always defending every little thing people may say that she thinks is derogatory. Plus she answers for them! She and that other one are both fishy and very rude! I think they are both either Val or Hannah...

That Allyson Ecurb really is something else . . . she obviously has no manners either!
I think that's why I'm blocked.i told her she wasnt as far up their arse as she thinks or they would have invited her to their house by now instead of Augustina and Lori 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think that's why I'm blocked.i told her she wasnt as far up their arse as she thinks or they would have invited her to their house by now instead of Augustina and Lori 😁
Brilliant! 😂😂😂😂 I’ve noticed that Heather Taylor seems to have gone quiet recently - she’s another ‘defender’, or at least she has been in the past. She doesn’t seem to comment now (not that I read all the comments, but she always seemed to be quite prominent on the FB page).

Brilliant! 😂😂😂😂 I’ve noticed that Heather Taylor seems to have gone quiet recently - she’s another ‘defender’, or at least she has been in the past. She doesn’t seem to comment now (not that I read all the comments, but she always seemed to be quite prominent on the FB page).
I dont know that one..its Allyson and Kate I argued with. Well I told them what we all think and how sad their lifes are as they dont have a life as they have no friends so they think Val and Hannah are their friends. Then I said stop paying the crispie money and see how long it takes them to disregard them. Now I'm blocked but my god I enjoyed it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she is one of the family. She is always defending every little thing people may say that she thinks is derogatory. Plus she answers for them! She and that other one are both fishy and very rude! I think they are both either Val or Hannah...
Either one of them or I think maybe Val’s sister with the name spelled differently

i was watching the last Q and A Val did about how Jess changed. Since one of the comments pointed out that Jess and Val are wearing the same thing in 2 greedy thursdays, therefore not live, I noticed they are both wearing the same thing in both greedy Thursday’s as the Q&A . They’re taping all at once and posting different days so followers believe they’re being kept up to date. Who knows how many they’re recycling and posting as new. God knows how old they are. They’re so fake!

• Haha
i was watching the last Q and A Val did about how Jess changed. Since one of the comments pointed out that Jess and Val are wearing the same thing in 2 greedy thursdays, therefore not live, I noticed they are both wearing the same thing in both greedy Thursday’s as the Q&A . They’re taping all at once and posting different days so followers believe they’re being kept up to date. Who knows how many they’re recycling and posting as new. God knows how old they are. They’re so fake!
Yes many are filmed in their old house so it’s obvious they are old

Reactions: 5
No she did not did Allyson really say when someone commented that Jess looks like she has lost weight that she dances around her room for hours each day lmao I just really can’t with these people. As I was catching up watching last few logs cause unlike Allyson I have a life. I was picking up my son who btw graduated on presidential high honor roll from his high school. Mind you everyone said to us he would never be able to take a standardized test and graduate. But we paid to have him in kumon for 8 years. He worked with his respite and communication therapy on the regular. Anywho “Allyson” I was picking up my son today from his autism group which he has far passed but still attends 3 days a week as a volunteer because he wants to help kids like him who people did not believe in and exceeded everyone’s expectations and more. In the last few posts it was watching ladies lunch who have breaks constantly by the way and Jess opening up gift after gift for doing absolutely nothing and lastly watch her stand there and you talk constantly Val on how proud everyone is because she is becoming a real life blogger! Lastly Alyson has to be one of them or a family member no one else would say the crap that’s coming out your mouth. So Alyson you win my award of the week GIRL BYE we don’t have time for ignorance! And hugs all go out to our girls in this group for being brave enough to speak out to the masses and being belittled because it’s so awesome to bully us in an autism support group

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No she did not did Allyson really say when someone commented that Jess looks like she has lost weight that she dances around her room for hours each day lmao I just really can’t with these people. As I was catching up watching last few logs cause unlike Allyson I have a life. I was picking up my son who btw graduated on presidential high honor roll from his high school. Mind you everyone said to us he would never be able to take a standardized test and graduate. But we paid to have him in kumon for 8 years. He worked with his respite and communication therapy on the regular. Anywho “Allyson” I was picking up my son today from his autism group which he has far passed but still attends 3 days a week as a volunteer because he wants to help kids like him who people did not believe in and exceeded everyone’s expectations and more. In the last few posts it was watching ladies lunch who have breaks constantly by the way and Jess opening up gift after gift for doing absolutely nothing and lastly watch her stand there and you talk constantly Val on how proud everyone is because she is becoming a real life blogger! Lastly Alyson has to be one of them or a family member no one else would say the crap that’s coming out your mouth. So Alyson you win my award of the week GIRL BYE we don’t have time for ignorance! And hugs all go out to our girls in this group for being brave enough to speak out to the masses and being belittled because it’s so awesome to bully us in an autism support group
Huge congratulations to your son, that is just wonderful. This is so heartwarming to read. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Fantastic news about your son. Congratulations to him and you and your family. X

Reactions: 4