Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they try this bandage idea a couple months ago? My daughter did this picking when she was young, the dr gave her a cream that cleared up her spots like in two days. They don’t take Jessica to the dr because Val is an RN and knows everything. The anti anxiety drug should help also. Maybe she isn’t on that either, another lie.
I do think that Hannah and Marlow made sure she was in lala land when Val was gone. Half of the videos that were posted during that time she looked like a space cadet...just staring off or self talking.

Reactions: 5
Just another woe is me video from this horrible woman. I think she made this video because of us talking on here about the abuse from Jessica's dad. She mentioned falling and being sick. Why does she lie so much?

Someone said something about Jess looking presentable in videos. What about this chick making herself look presentable! Didn't even comb her hair.

Reactions: 6
Hi everyone. Long time reader of this forum, first time poster. Watched part of the video about how she felt when Jessica got diagnosed. Someone who is a nurse should be able to pronounce Petit Mal seizures, and also since your daughter has these, again be able to pronounce it. I was also completely disgusted about no post about Mama Jo's passing. I watched their videos and for a couple of years now and at first I felt sorry for Val. Umm.. Not so much anymore. I can't believe how much she exploits her daughter for financial gain. Disgusting. In yesterday's video about bisquits, in the beginning you hear Jessica say something about YouTube and then she says "how much" -it gets cut off right then. So she must be telling her she has to make videos if she wants money. I can't with these people.

Sorry everyone, it's the video about her bandages and Val cute her off when she ask how much
It’s very sad and I don’t understand how they aren’t reported for exploiting the disabled

Just another woe is me video from this horrible woman. I think she made this video because of us talking on here about the abuse from Jessica's dad. She mentioned falling and being sick. Why does she lie so much?

Someone said something about Jess looking presentable in videos. What about this chick making herself look presentable! Didn't even comb her hair.
She lies and exploits for financial gain, she has no sense of right and wrong, only greed

I do think that Hannah and Marlow made sure she was in lala land when Val was gone. Half of the videos that were posted during that time she looked like a space cadet...just staring off or self talking.
I agree, they obviously over medicated her so not to have to deal with her. I think this happens other times with Val too when she is “exhausted” and don’t want to mess with her

Why can Jessica remember to put on lonnggg hot pad mitts to take things out of the oven but can’t remember how to shower and brush her hair. It’s food to reward her and hygiene she just won’t do on her own. The shower is a daily thing, she has been doing for at least 20 years. She just wants someone with her at all times. I wouldn’t want someone watching me shower every day.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I think that this video was a repeat
also. Val had the same sweatshirt on as the video yesterday where they talked about anxiety. And that one she mentioned was part repeat. They need to keep their clothes straight if they want people to believe these are new! They don't realize we are a pretty observant bunch!
And of course the schools failed them with Jessica...but they fail to realize they have done so much more damage! With different parents Jess might have "grown up" to be a fairly independent person. They have just always banked on Jess's disabilities getting them sympathy in life!

• Wow
SHOULD I AND DO I FEEL GUILTY???????????
So yesterday Val posted a crispy only video that they are ending the inclusive crispy group. I wish you could all view this video because it was just so much that she said. Bottom line is there have been crispies supporting this very negative platform that encourages hate and bullying which I can only guess is this one and they have been VICTIMS of cyber bullying and they feel betrayed and do not feel safe. First I am not and have never been a crispy. I do not have the time and nor would I ever pay to be part of their group. I have a friend who is where I have watched the videos however she has never posted anything on here or in their group. This would only be cyber bullying if someone was contacting them directly and making threats which I know her and I have never done. This has always been a platform for some of us who needed to vent and express ourselves. We cannot do this on the regular channel because we are deleted and blocked. We have always been told if you don’t like their videos don’t watch no one is making us. Vice versa Val you do not have to watch or read this nor does anyone. It is a country where negativity and hate surround our daily lives. When you put your family on social media and you all make your income on your viewers you will always be exposed to this. I know everyone does fathering autism does and so many more. I have so much more to say but I’m kinda in shock because it really seems like I am being blamed for this. Personally Val I don’t really care how you feel as I do not respect you and how you exploit Jess every single day. They can sit there all they want and say she wants this making videos help her etc….Jess has no clue on how she is shown every day both in appearance and things she does and says and to me that is why you exploit have a camera following you around at your worst of times no bra on hair not brushed ridiculous outfits at times. This is done every day to her for your financial gain. I will say more later right now I am so angry I could scream!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why can Jessica remember to put on lonnggg hot pad mitts to take things out of the oven but can’t remember how to shower and brush her hair. It’s food to reward her and hygiene she just won’t do on her own. The shower is a daily thing, she has been doing for at least 20 years. She just wants someone with her at all times. I wouldn’t want someone watching me shower every day.
She can't even put that headband on right when she eats! I don't understand how she can just swipe that hair off her face all day long. The hair looks all dried out and frizzy. Sure it has natural curl but they don't week with that. Cut her frickin hair and make her look a bit more presentable! And she is always shaking it over plates, food and just everwhere....ewwww

• Heart
I wasn’t going to bring it up, but I heard the same thing and thought the same thing. She says something at the very end too but is quickly shut off.
They certainly edit out a lot of their videos to make it fit their script!

So yesterday Val posted a crispy only video that they are ending the inclusive crispy group. I wish you could all view this video because it was just so much that she said. Bottom line is there have been crispies supporting this very negative platform that encourages hate and bullying which I can only guess is this one and they have been VICTIMS of cyber bullying and they feel betrayed and do not feel safe. First I am not and have never been a crispy. I do not have the time and nor would I ever pay to be part of their group. I have a friend who is where I have watched the videos however she has never posted anything on here or in their group. This would only be cyber bullying if someone was contacting them directly and making threats which I know her and I have never done. This has always been a platform for some of us who needed to vent and express ourselves. We cannot do this on the regular channel because we are deleted and blocked. We have always been told if you don’t like their videos don’t watch no one is making us. Vice versa Val you do not have to watch or read this nor does anyone. It is a country where negativity and hate surround our daily lives. When you put your family on social media and you all make your income on your viewers you will always be exposed to this. I know everyone does fathering autism does and so many more. I have so much more to say but I’m kinda in shock because it really seems like I am being blamed for this. Personally Val I don’t really care how you feel as I do not respect you and how you exploit Jess every single day. They can sit there all they want and say she wants this making videos help her etc….Jess has no clue on how she is shown every day both in appearance and things she does and says and to me that is why you exploit have a camera following you around at your worst of times no bra on hair not brushed ridiculous outfits at times. This is done every day to her for your financial gain. I will say more later right now I am so angry I could scream!
Val doesn’t tell the truth and based on her videos and what she has said for years, NOTHING she says can be counted as true or worth the air it takes for her to say it. Again she is placing blame on someone or something Not herself. Why not fess up and say, this isn’t working and we are going to stop doing it ? Or perhaps the money isn’t coming in, so it’s not worth our time??? no one but Val is to blame and the story of not feeling safe is hogwash as usual!!!!!

She can't even put that headband on right when she eats! I don't understand how she can just swipe that hair off her face all day long. The hair looks all dried out and frizzy. Sure it has natural curl but they don't week with that. Cut her frickin hair and make her look a bit more presentable! And she is always shaking it over plates, food and just everwhere....ewwww
Notice though that Val does the same thing and her hair is always down and her touching it and it over the food. 🤮

also. Val had the same sweatshirt on as the video yesterday where they talked about anxiety. And that one she mentioned was part repeat. They need to keep their clothes straight if they want people to believe these are new! They don't realize we are a pretty observant bunch!
And of course the schools failed them with Jessica...but they fail to realize they have done so much more damage! With different parents Jess might have "grown up" to be a fairly independent person. They have just always banked on Jess's disabilities getting them sympathy in life!
Yes, even if Jess had been in a program where others were giving her training and setting boundaries and goals she might have been productive

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The other day I just saw the video where they had a bombing in Tenn and all the internet and phones were down. Jess was just sobbing because she could not get Siri to tell her what time it was. It was explained many times but she kept asking Siri over and over the time then sobbing when Siri didn't talk back! I would have slapped her into tomorrow! She apparently has 2 talking clocks but she is to bleeping lazy to use them! Then when it came back on she said it was not a problem....lordy!
I did notice since the news about Madison/Leo broke that Val has gone to visit him twice. Always says she is visiting him but no mention of Sarah/Lora. Tells Jess she is going to spend time with him cooking and visiting!
She really thinks she is a super cook! Not sure why they don't know how to regulate that electric stove because it seems to just have a setting of high!!! All that sausage she burns I sure as heck would not eat!!! Burnt sausage and runny gravy seem to be all she makes! I have to give her credit for the biscuits when she does not burn the bottoms! And can't they afford real garlic toast...Always hot dog buns with garlic butter on them and they look all hard and chewy!
It’s very sad and I don’t understand how they aren’t reported for exploiting the disabled

She lies and exploits for financial gain, she has no sense of right and wrong, only greed

I agree, they obviously over medicated her so not to have to deal with her. I think this happens other times with Val too when she is “exhausted” and don’t want to mess with her
Maybe Jessica’s biological father should get involved
i hate when she shakes her hair. She looks like a maniac

So, they are ending the crispy club where people pay to be a member? Isn’t that a big part of their income? Maybe Val is hoping for even more sympathy and people begging for more content and are willing to pay more. Maybe she found a new way to drag in more money. You can be sure, a lot of these bloggers teach each other how to make more money, new ways to scam and grift.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You have done nothing wrong!!! Val must be up to something, you know how manipulative she is. She is probably trying to get sympathy and for the cult to beg her not to go. I have never heard anyone here threaten them or want harm to come to them. Sure she is lying about death threats.

Reactions: 11
I don’t feel guilty at all, she set herself up for criticism and negativity. Blame her for her own feelings of being bullied.

Reactions: 8
I totally agree with your statement

I guess I’m a little dense but how does ending the Crispies stop bullying? It would only be so if someone on here was a Crispy and I don’t think anyone is. It’s just a Crispy telling another person.

I guess I’m a little dense but how does ending the Crispies stop bullying? It would only be so if someone on here was a Crispy and I don’t think anyone is. It’s just a Crispy telling another person.
The truth hurts that’s why Val is so defensive.

You have done nothing wrong!!! Val must be up to something, you know how manipulative she is. She is probably trying to get sympathy and for the cult to beg her not to go. I have never heard anyone here threaten them or want harm to come to them. Sure she is lying about death threats.
Agreed Grammy55! Even if she gets on this page there is no one on here that ever wishes them dead! We blow off our frustrations! Our ability to see how bad of a job they are doing with Jess and their own lives but not more than that. Jess has turned into a nightmare and now they will never get her under control. But they will suck people dry so they can sit on their asses and do jack squat! Lazy, lazy people!

• Sad

I sure wouldn’t pay a cent to watch them, it’s hard enough for free, but it’s like a train wreck, horrible but you can’t look away. I’m confused tho, even if she’s talking about this so called hate group, she couldn’t know who anyone is to connect this group to her crispy cult..Am I missing something?

Val is up to something or something must have happened.

I just don't want Booboo to feel like she did anything wrong.

Have a good night.