Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you Jessica at Mama Jo funeral services/visitation she went around talking about how she had to put Abbie down. Wanting sympathy of her dogs death at such an inappropriate time. Anything to make it about herself . She had to been in her glory at the services because she’s an obsessive freak about death. They shouldn’t of even brought and if they did I hope they didn’t stay with her because I couldn’t imagine having her around whining
And Val would be doing the same thing, so rude and such bad manners

Twiddle I totally agree! And they do read this page because of what they posted!!!! Jess could of cared less because she just wants Marlowe to be there so she can go out and run errands! So disgusting and no respect for Mama Jo! Plus if she got her face any closer to the camera she would have had her nose on it! And she does see more than she lets on...she saw her nasty picked spot! And what was the 2 of the laying in bed together again in the short video?? Is Jess no longer sleeping alone? That is not healthy or cute for either of them. She is a grown woman for goodness sake!
I watched a couple old videos last night and Val mentioned Jess could not do many things because of her lack of fine motor coordination. Then tell me why she can shuffle cards, play throw down with them and feel them individually and never drop a card?? But she can't stir a bowl of something 😕. Apparently that is something that just shows up when she does not want to do things.
Excuses and more excuses! Val makes excuses for herself, for Jess and for Hannah - SO dysfunctional!

I agree, Marlow was closer to her gramma than her own mother by her own admission last year. She should be given at least a couple weeks off to grieve. Jessica doesn’t seem affected by mama Jo’s passing. That’s weird since she carried on and on about the so called friend who died a couple weeks ago. She visited more with mama jo than anyone else in her own family. Poor Marlow, having to deal with such a self centered Jessica. I know, she is autistic and processes things different, but Val presented mama Jo’s passing all wrong. She should have at the very least, sat down by herself in front of the camera and explained the sad news and at least mentioned Jo’s name. RIP Mama Jo.
I think that Jess’ mentally incapable of knowing what appropriate emotional reactions are and the only reason she gets all upset and act# like she has anxiety is because Val and Hannah coach her and go on and on about things and tell her how to act, it’s not a natural emotional reaction at all.

Well Val tried to get Jess upset about Mamma Jo but Jess doesn't give a tit about it. She only cares that her maid might not show up. Val is super wench now for not saying a word about her passing. Val is the most selfish person ever.

But the vidio of them in bed together.. I have no words.

New title "Val's lazy life"
It’s so disgusting and sad, but now I don’t expect that they will grow or show any sign of having any interest in “fixing” any of the millions of things that are wrong with ALL of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Surprise, surprise - yet another video about ‘severe anxiety’. It’s never just ‘anxiety’ - always ‘severe anxiety’. I know that anxiety is real and can be very debilitating, and I have every sympathy for those who experience it, but it’s annoying that Val constantly puts it into Jessica’s mind that she’s anxious. I haven’t watched the video and I don’t intend to as I know it will be the same old thing. 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surprise, surprise - yet another video about ‘severe anxiety’. It’s never just ‘anxiety’ - always ‘severe anxiety’. I know that anxiety is real and can be very debilitating, and I have every sympathy for those who experience it, but it’s annoying that Val constantly puts it into Jessica’s mind that she’s anxious. I haven’t watched the video and I don’t intend to as I know it will be the same old thing. 🤨
It is so obvious that Val scripts it and prepares Jess for these videos by telling her she is anxious and making her act this way for the camera. In the video mentioning Mama Jo passing it was obvious they didn’t want the focus to be the loss, but to keep the focus on themselves, so they didn’t prep Jess to be sad and pitiful like they have in other videos

Reactions: 6
It is so obvious that Val scripts it and prepares Jess for these videos by telling her she is anxious and making her act this way for the camera. In the video mentioning Mama Jo passing it was obvious they didn’t want the focus to be the loss, but to keep the focus on themselves, so they didn’t prep Jess to be sad and pitiful like they have in other videos
So true. If I was Marlow, I’d be very disappointed that her beloved grandmother didn’t even get a mention by name, nor a public message of condolence sent. It would be a different matter had the followers never ‘met’ Mama Jo, but she was obviously well-liked from the comments on the videos she appeared in - yet some random friend of Val’s had a dedicated video to announce his passing! It’s just crazy and I still can’t believe these people haven’t had the courtesy and respect to give Mama Jo a proper mention - nor thanks for agreeing to be in the videos and to allow Jess to have sleepovers in her home. I’m sure that wasn’t easy for her, especially at her age - yet she’s gone and, from their attitude, it’s as if she had never existed. Despicable. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So true. If I was Marlow, I’d be very disappointed that her beloved grandmother didn’t even get a mention by name, nor a public message of condolence sent. It would be a different matter had the followers never ‘met’ Mama Jo, but she was obviously well-liked from the comments on the videos she appeared in - yet some random friend of Val’s had a dedicated video to announce his passing! It’s just crazy and I still can’t believe these people haven’t had the courtesy and respect to give Mama Jo a proper mention - nor thanks for agreeing to be in the videos and to allow Jess to have sleepovers in her home. I’m sure that wasn’t easy for her, especially at her age - yet she’s gone and, from their attitude, it’s as if she had never existed. Despicable. 😡
I believe Marlow is so indoctrinated into their selfish lifestyle she does not care. I was very lucky to have a Grandma till 1990 and I was heartbroken when she died. Marlow has that same child mentality like the rest of them. I still can't believe she stays though. Caregiver yes but maid for the whole household nope!! Like the day Campbell gave her money to go wash and clean Hannah's car! Wow

Just watched the "bandage" video and WTH? Are they reaching for content or what? That could have been incorporated in another video but nope let's dwell on her picking! Plus I bet this video was made yesterday right about the time of the Granny biscuit one. Jess had the same pj's and bandaid on her forehead. I know you can wear jammies more than one day but those bandages are to new looking and had she slept with them on they would be messed up with her playing with them.
And having to replay videos that are less than a year old is sad to. Yup "severe anxiety"! Val was really pushing hoping to get a different reaction out of Jess and it didn't happen. She is an awful person trying to get her child all riled up for sympathy. And apparently it's a 2 part video...geesh!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I couldn't make it through the anxiety video. Same ole made up dribble. But doesn't Val look old from now to that year old video. She looks like tit. I quess all her lying and grifting is catching up to her.

I did notice in the bisquit video that Jess washed her hands, for her own convenience cuz she touched something. Two seconds cold water and wiped on her clothes where all the snot and buggers are. Why has she not been taught basic hygiene. Of course she "washed" her hands after she touched and patted all the bisquits.

• Sick
  • Sad
I couldn't make it through the anxiety video. Same ole made up dribble. But doesn't Val look old from now to that year old video. She looks like tit. I quess all her lying and grifting is catching up to her.

I did notice in the bisquit video that Jess washed her hands, for her own convenience cuz she touched something. Two seconds cold water and wiped on her clothes where all the snot and buggers are. Why has she not been taught basic hygiene. Of course she "washed" her hands after she touched and patted all the bisquits.
I think the whole family lacks basic hygiene and i can’t imagine how filthy the house is and would never eat anything cooked there!

• Sick
Oh my goodness I missed something in the bandage video. The first couple of seconds Jess is clapping saying "it's going to UTube, how much?" And she stops there. I assume she was asking how much money so she is not only gift hungry she is money hungry just like the rest of them! Wow...great way to screw John Q Public! What a great thing to teach your mentally ill daughter. No compassion or filter when it comes to greed.

• Sad
Oh my goodness I missed something in the bandage video. The first couple of seconds Jess is clapping saying "it's going to UTube, how much?" And she stops there. I assume she was asking how much money so she is not only gift hungry she is money hungry just like the rest of them! Wow...great way to screw John Q Public! What a great thing to teach your mentally ill daughter. No compassion or filter when it comes to greed.
It's just mind blowing Susan830 the way they go on. Its not a normal way to live.

• Sad
I wasn’t going to bring it up, but I heard the same thing and thought the same thing. She says something at the very end too but is quickly shut off.

She sure did! Wow!!! Ole Val has taught her well. Finally teaching her something!

• Sick
Didn’t they try this bandage idea a couple months ago? My daughter did this picking when she was young, the dr gave her a cream that cleared up her spots like in two days. They don’t take Jessica to the dr because Val is an RN and knows everything. The anti anxiety drug should help also. Maybe she isn’t on that either, another lie.

• Sad
Didn’t they try this bandage idea a couple months ago? My daughter did this picking when she was young, the dr gave her a cream that cleared up her spots like in two days. They don’t take Jessica to the dr because Val is an RN and knows everything. The anti anxiety drug should help also. Maybe she isn’t on that either, another lie.
They don’t want any solutions, it would cut into their bottom line. Val wallows in self pity and enjoys it. If a problem is solved, how would she get sympathy? She calls it “A Joyful Life” but there is no joy in this family.

I believe Marlow is so indoctrinated into their selfish lifestyle she does not care. I was very lucky to have a Grandma till 1990 and I was heartbroken when she died. Marlow has that same child mentality like the rest of them. I still can't believe she stays though. Caregiver yes but maid for the whole household nope!! Like the day Campbell gave her money to go wash and clean Hannah's car! Wow

Just watched the "bandage" video and WTH? Are they reaching for content or what? That could have been incorporated in another video but nope let's dwell on her picking! Plus I bet this video was made yesterday right about the time of the Granny biscuit one. Jess had the same pj's and bandaid on her forehead. I know you can wear jammies more than one day but those bandages are to new looking and had she slept with them on they would be messed up with her playing with them.
And having to replay videos that are less than a year old is sad to. Yup "severe anxiety"! Val was really pushing hoping to get a different reaction out of Jess and it didn't happen. She is an awful person trying to get her child all riled up for sympathy. And apparently it's a 2 part video...geesh!
And once again they are so desperate for content that they lie. This isn’t a “new system” they have made multiple videos doing and showing the same thing where they wrap it up like that. It never works because eventually Jessica picks the whole thing off and gets to the scab.

• Sad
And once again they are so desperate for content that they lie. This isn’t a “new system” they have made multiple videos doing and showing the same thing where they wrap it up like that. It never works because eventually Jessica picks the whole thing off and gets to the scab.
Once again, god knows when they make these videos. Things I’ve noticed. Jess got the princess PJ on greedy Thursday, they were on her in yesterdays video and todays so the bandaging and biscuits were one day. No bandage seen greedy Thursday or yesterday making buiscuts but she said they had been doing this for a week,Hmmm, wasn’t Val away visiting Madison not applying remedies, and just when was the Disney video with Marlowe, Val and Hannah without Jess. Was it the girls trip Val felt too guilty to go on..they can’t even keep their timeline of events straight, just makes them look more like the liars we know they are. The anxiety video as mentioned here is a year old but she wants followers to presume it happened this time when she went to see Madison, she wouldn’t want them to put together the fact that she gets more time away than most. They’re getting so hard up for content they’re doing reruns.

• Sad
I wasn’t going to bring it up, but I heard the same thing and thought the same thing. She says something at the very end too but is quickly shut off.
And why can’t they be sure Jessica is dressed for the day? We don’t need to see a 35 year old woman in pajamas every day!

• Sad
What about trying a NEW system and get Jess into an adult program where she is occupied and busy and being productive instead of treating her like a trained seal and exploiting her for money?????

And why can’t they be sure Jessica is dressed for the day? We don’t need to see a 35 year old woman in pajamas every day!
Another example of poor parenting, she should of been taught at age 4 all the morning tasks she must do daily

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone. Long time reader of this forum, first time poster. Watched part of the video about how she felt when Jessica got diagnosed. Someone who is a nurse should be able to pronounce Petit Mal seizures, and also since your daughter has these, again be able to pronounce it. I was also completely disgusted about no post about Mama Jo's passing. I watched their videos and for a couple of years now and at first I felt sorry for Val. Umm.. Not so much anymore. I can't believe how much she exploits her daughter for financial gain. Disgusting. In yesterday's video about bisquits, in the beginning you hear Jessica say something about YouTube and then she says "how much" -it gets cut off right then. So she must be telling her she has to make videos if she wants money. I can't with these people.

Sorry everyone, it's the video about her bandages and Val cute her off when she ask how much

• Sad