Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Twiddle. Once again it’s all about Jessica’s routine and needs. I’m not surprised, they’re too selfish to consider how Marlowe and her family feels. Sounds like Jess went to the visitation and funeral, can you just imagine putting up with her BS questions and actions while grieving a loss. They can’t even acknowledge her by name.i hope Marlowe takes a month off, let Val deal with baby Jess herself.
Agree, I hope Marlow is given the time to grieve and help family with the things you have to settle after a passing. They should not be calling her to see if she will be there…good grief the girl just lost her grandmother whom she lived with. Give her time and leave her alone!

Reactions: 12
Video of the morning today all about Jessica’s anxiety that Marlow may not be there today as her grandmother had passed. No actual announcement and no mention of Mama Jo by name. Several people are asking in the comments if it’s Mama Jo. I literally couldn’t be more disgusted with them, especially as Val made a video about her friend Jason passing away - none of her followers even knew him! 😡
Twiddle I totally agree! And they do read this page because of what they posted!!!! Jess could of cared less because she just wants Marlowe to be there so she can go out and run errands! So disgusting and no respect for Mama Jo! Plus if she got her face any closer to the camera she would have had her nose on it! And she does see more than she lets on...she saw her nasty picked spot! And what was the 2 of the laying in bed together again in the short video?? Is Jess no longer sleeping alone? That is not healthy or cute for either of them. She is a grown woman for goodness sake!
I watched a couple old videos last night and Val mentioned Jess could not do many things because of her lack of fine motor coordination. Then tell me why she can shuffle cards, play throw down with them and feel them individually and never drop a card?? But she can't stir a bowl of something 😕. Apparently that is something that just shows up when she does not want to do things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Agree, I hope Marlow is given the time to grieve and help family with the things you have to settle after a passing. They should not be calling her to see if she will be there…good grief the girl just lost her grandmother whom she lived with. Give her time and leave her alone!
I agree, Marlow was closer to her gramma than her own mother by her own admission last year. She should be given at least a couple weeks off to grieve. Jessica doesn’t seem affected by mama Jo’s passing. That’s weird since she carried on and on about the so called friend who died a couple weeks ago. She visited more with mama jo than anyone else in her own family. Poor Marlow, having to deal with such a self centered Jessica. I know, she is autistic and processes things different, but Val presented mama Jo’s passing all wrong. She should have at the very least, sat down by herself in front of the camera and explained the sad news and at least mentioned Jo’s name. RIP Mama Jo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Well Val tried to get Jess upset about Mamma Jo but Jess doesn't give a tit about it. She only cares that her maid might not show up. Val is super wench now for not saying a word about her passing. Val is the most selfish person ever.

But the vidio of them in bed together.. I have no words.

New title "Val's lazy life"

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I agree, Marlow was closer to her gramma than her own mother by her own admission last year. She should be given at least a couple weeks off to grieve. Jessica doesn’t seem affected by mama Jo’s passing. That’s weird since she carried on and on about the so called friend who died a couple weeks ago. She visited more with mama jo than anyone else in her own family. Poor Marlow, having to deal with such a self centered Jessica. I know, she is autistic and processes things different, but Val presented mama Jo’s passing all wrong. She should have at the very least, sat down by herself in front of the camera and explained the sad news and at least mentioned Jo’s name. RIP Mama Jo.
I hope Jess let’s Marlow grieve and doesn’t bring up mama Jo’s passing every 5 seconds. And I don’t know why that noise she makes with her mouth/lips annoys me so much .

Reactions: 11
I hope Jess let’s Marlow grieve and doesn’t bring up mama Jo’s passing every 5 seconds. And I don’t know why that noise she makes with her mouth/lips annoys me so much .
Val has said a few times that the popping noise she makes is a sign of displeasure. So no, Jessica doesn’t give a tit about mama Jo’s passing, she’s just mad that Marlow might now show up and she won’t get a servant for the day.

• Sad
Twiddle I totally agree! And they do read this page because of what they posted!!!! Jess could of cared less because she just wants Marlowe to be there so she can go out and run errands! So disgusting and no respect for Mama Jo! Plus if she got her face any closer to the camera she would have had her nose on it! And she does see more than she lets on...she saw her nasty picked spot! And what was the 2 of the laying in bed together again in the short video?? Is Jess no longer sleeping alone? That is not healthy or cute for either of them. She is a grown woman for goodness sake!
I watched a couple old videos last night and Val mentioned Jess could not do many things because of her lack of fine motor coordination. Then tell me why she can shuffle cards, play throw down with them and feel them individually and never drop a card?? But she can't stir a bowl of something 😕. Apparently that is something that just shows up when she does not want to do things.
Exactly! She has no trouble with those ziplock bags for her cards either - I struggle with doing those up! 😂
Val should definitely have made a special announcement about Mama Jo - she was happy enough for her to be included in the videos to increase her views and income! I couldn’t believe that she didn’t even mention Mama Jo by name but focused on Jessica’s anxiety that Marlow may not be there. Val should have been firm with Jess and told her not to bother Marlow at this time. I know Jess will only think of herself - that’s a trait of autism - but it’s up to Val to help her understand it is not appropriate for her to be ringing Marlow. I wish more people would pick up on these things. I’m totally disgusted. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just watched the video and how selfish that all she can think about is Marlowe showing up to run errands. Of course Val was coaching her the whole time what to say . Not one word about feeling sad for Mama Jo’s passing or sadness for Marlowe. She sure can turn on the tears for other stupid crap like her internet is down ! I hope Mama Jo left Marlowe everything like the house and money so she can tell them all to kiss off. Who would want to experience such a huge loss and then be around Jessica. Marlowe needs this time for herself right now and I hope she takes it. I get the fact in some cases autistic individuals lack the ability to feel empathy. But that’s not the case of Jessica because we have seen her cry after the death of a pet or family member’s.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Just watched the video and how selfish that all she can think about is Marlowe showing up to run errands. Of course Val was coaching her the whole time what to say . Not one word about feeling sad for Mama Jo’s passing or sadness for Marlowe. She sure can turn on the tears for other stupid crap like her internet is down ! I hope Mama Jo left Marlowe everything like the house and money so she can tell them all to kiss off. Who would want to experience such a huge loss and then be around Jessica. Marlowe needs this time for herself right now and I hope she takes it. I get the fact in some cases autistic individuals lack the ability to feel empathy. But that’s not the case of Jessica because we have seen her cry after the death of a pet or family member’s.
I am utterly disgusted. Being anywhere near Jessica just now is not good for Marlow when shes grieving.and yes I agree with you rbooth61 and Marlow leaves this family and toxic Jessica. It has stunned me that Val hasnt even offered her condolences to Marlow and her family on camera,considering she used the old lady to make money as she new the followers liked mamma jo. I'm not going to say anything else as I'm very angry. Despicable.

• Heart
I am utterly disgusted. Being anywhere near Jessica just now is not good for Marlow when shes grieving.and yes I agree with you rbooth61 and Marlow leaves this family and toxic Jessica. It has stunned me that Val hasnt even offered her condolences to Marlow and her family on camera,considering she used the old lady to make money as she new the followers liked mamma jo. I'm not going to say anything else as I'm very angry. Despicable.
‘Despicable’ is right. Even in her responses to people asking if it was Mama Jo, Val just confirms it is - no ‘how sad’ or anything else! I’m a firm believer in ‘you reap what you sow’ and I hope that will be the case with this selfish, ignorant family. I see from one of the responses that Marlow has turned up today - maybe she felt it would be good to have something else to focus on or, more likely, Jess has given her no peace. 😡

Reactions: 7
‘Despicable’ is right. Even in her responses to people asking if it was Mama Jo, Val just confirms it is - no ‘how sad’ or anything else! I’m a firm believer in ‘you reap what you sow’ and I hope that will be the case with this selfish, ignorant family. I see from one of the responses that Marlow has turned up today - maybe she felt it would be good to have something else to focus on or, more likely, Jess has given her no peace. 😡
Val prob made Marlow feel guilty. It’s all about them and their needs.

• Sad
The other day I just saw the video where they had a bombing in Tenn and all the internet and phones were down. Jess was just sobbing because she could not get Siri to tell her what time it was. It was explained many times but she kept asking Siri over and over the time then sobbing when Siri didn't talk back! I would have slapped her into tomorrow! She apparently has 2 talking clocks but she is to bleeping lazy to use them! Then when it came back on she said it was not a problem....lordy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Video of the morning today all about Jessica’s anxiety that Marlow may not be there today as her grandmother had passed. No actual announcement and no mention of Mama Jo by name. Several people are asking in the comments if it’s Mama Jo. I literally couldn’t be more disgusted with them, especially as Val made a video about her friend Jason passing away - none of her followers even knew him! 😡
It is so sad to me that they use this loss in Marlowe family to exploit for their own gain 😟

They are unbelievable. And once again, Jessica is in bed with her mommy! A grown ass 35 year old,in bed with her mom! Something isn't right with them people!
And it’s obvious that Val prompted all the things Jess said, it was NOT Jess being anxious but Val prompting to say it

The other day I just saw the video where they had a bombing in Tenn and all the internet and phones were down. Jess was just sobbing because she could not get Siri to tell her what time it was. It was explained many times but she kept asking Siri over and over the time then sobbing when Siri didn't talk back! I would have slapped her into tomorrow! She apparently has 2 talking clocks but she is to bleeping lazy to use them! Then when it came back on she said it was not a problem....lordy!
She is not responsible enough to have a phone, she should have a clock for telling time

It just shows how selfish, rude and greedy they all are.

Reactions: 5
If they get a bad video of Jess talking out of her hat, do they still post it? They say they edit videos but I would never post half of what they do. Do they think the content is relating to autism. Not the cooking, not the travel and when they do post reactions to news by Jessica, at least, make her presentable. Comb her hair, don’t let her get so close to the camera and don’t show her in those old lady baggy clothes. This morning’s video, had her so close to the camera, it repulsed me. I don’t want to see anyone, myself included, that up close. Hope she had a good brektess 😜 this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they get a bad video of Jess talking out of her hat, do they still post it? They say they edit videos but I would never post half of what they do. Do they think the content is relating to autism. Not the cooking, not the travel and when they do post reactions to news by Jessica, at least, make her presentable. Comb her hair, don’t let her get so close to the camera and don’t show her in those old lady baggy clothes. This morning’s video, had her so close to the camera, it repulsed me. I don’t want to see anyone, myself included, that up close. Hope she had a good brektess 😜 this morning
I agree, she has never been taught basic hygiene or self care and is like a 4 year old who doesn’t do it because they don’t have that responsibility being taught - so she should be in an adult facility where she would be taught and expected to take care of herself as much as she is able, instead of the way it is now where she makes demands and refuses whatever she wants and they “call” her an adult. She is mentally Not even close to being an adult, but she does know how to manipulate and get her way. She is capable of many tasks and should be responsible for daily chores EVERY day!

Reactions: 4
I watched one the other day grammacloud and I think it was "a day in the life" and for half of that she self talked, acted really bizarre, was in the car going nuts over dirty garbage rap and was way off mentally! I would not worry about her autism I would worry about her severe mental issues. Val mentioned in another video that Jess doing self talk and answering herself in another's voice was just like us thinking of what we want to say in out heads and practicing it out that way! Well l don't know about anyone else but I don't talk to another imaginary person and have a 2 person conversation! Yup I talk to myself on occasion but never answer 😕
Plus I like how they refer to Marlowe as her caregiver and best friend!! I know I don't shower, wash the hair of and get my best friend dressed. And why is Marlowe always cleaning their kitchen and putting away groceries? Is she the Brooks family maid?

• Sad
I watched one the other day grammacloud and I think it was "a day in the life" and for half of that she self talked, acted really bizarre, was in the car going nuts over dirty garbage rap and was way off mentally! I would not worry about her autism I would worry about her severe mental issues. Val mentioned in another video that Jess doing self talk and answering herself in another's voice was just like us thinking of what we want to say in out heads and practicing it out that way! Well l don't know about anyone else but I don't talk to another imaginary person and have a 2 person conversation! Yup I talk to myself on occasion but never answer 😕
Plus I like how they refer to Marlowe as her caregiver and best friend!! I know I don't shower, wash the hair of and get my best friend dressed. And why is Marlowe always cleaning their kitchen and putting away groceries? Is she the Brooks family maid?
I’m with you, Val needs to stop living in denial and admit the mental limitations that Jess (and herself) have

Reactions: 5
I just watched the morning video, I think this mornings, but anyway they were making canned biscuits and sausage gravy and thought I heard Val say she was trying to hurry and Jess said something like cause going to Florida……I may have got it all wrong but they going to Disney again??? Y’all listen and see what you think, I wasn’t listening I was reading closed captions and they are sometimes not accurate. Well I rewatched it and listened this time,…don’t think they said Florida but the closed caption picked up that word for some reason

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I bet you Jessica at Mama Jo funeral services/visitation she went around talking about how she had to put Abbie down. Wanting sympathy of her dogs death at such an inappropriate time. Anything to make it about herself . She had to been in her glory at the services because she’s an obsessive freak about death. They shouldn’t of even brought and if they did I hope they didn’t stay with her because I couldn’t imagine having her around whining

• Sad
I bet you Jessica at Mama Jo funeral services/visitation she went around talking about how she had to put Abbie down. Wanting sympathy of her dogs death at such an inappropriate time. Anything to make it about herself . She had to been in her glory at the services because she’s an obsessive freak about death. They shouldn’t of even brought and if they did I hope they didn’t stay with her because I couldn’t imagine having her around whining
rbooth61 I agree with the death obsession, she often giggles after talking about pain or death..in the poor me,the teacher miss brown was mean video,she said she wished miss brown was in heaven not here, the crispies turned it around to how sweet is she, she was treated cruel by the teacher and still hopes she goes to heaven…no idiots she wishes the teacher was DEAD..Jessica’s sadness is a manipulative act, to generate pity or get her way.

• Sad