Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Mama Jo is happy not having to see Jess. Unless they just aren't filming the visits or something.

Reactions: 5
I bet Mama Jo is happy not having to see Jess. Unless they just aren't filming the visits or something.
I will never understand why Val thinks its acceptable for a woman mama Jo's age to have to put up with Jessica staying overnight. Another case of Val thinking shes more important and entitled than she is.

• Sad
I was wondering if they can block from YouTube, ive made comments that never get answered of course, but they are still there and I can still see videos
I think the same happens to me when I comment on YouTube. Because we some of my opinions I am sure Allyson and Kate would be on full attack. I also can see my comments but never a reply. Considering I am blocked on Facebook I take it my comments are blocked everywhere else. I guess in that case I should unsubscribe because why give them one more viewer to profit from my views.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just came across a video by accident that Jess was in made by Chris who does videos on folks with different types of disabilities. It is from 2 years ago and is called Life as a blind autistic adult with hydrocephalus. What an eye-opener all in one video. It's Jess, Val and Marlowe. It really shows her mental illness out in force big time. The one track mind about dead granny, good one bad one and chocolate cake! The creepy patting, being an inch from faces and the long kissing Vals cheek!!! Was i am sure Vals attempt to get more sympathy at the time as I am sure she contacted the video maker!😳 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Maybe val, picked up on mamma Jo, laughing at her and put a end to it.
maybe meeting Marlowe mother video was the last straw for mamma jo. Jess manipulated what might have been a pleasant visit, she was bossy, interrupting constantly and her all around annoying self.

Reactions: 6
maybe meeting Marlowe mother video was the last straw for mamma jo. Jess manipulated what might have been a pleasant visit, she was bossy, interrupting constantly and her all around annoying self.
The way she acted that day was so embarissing.

I think visiting mama jo with the dogs is too much, people visits wear elderly out but a physically challenged and mentally challenged visitor and more dogs is ridiculous. Why do dog owners think they need to bring their dogs everywhere? Not everyone loves dogs, and many are allergic. Keep your dogs home where you can enjoy them yourself. Our dog doesn’t need to visit with everyone.

If the chicken casserole was the first AI video someone watched, what would be their reaction?
Would they wonder about the connection to a person with autism? Would they wonder why these woman who, obviously aren’t even good home cooks, making a cooking video? If the person “ making the video” can be heard yelling in the background, who is making the video? It would all be so very confusing to me. They have no clear cut message and like many of you say, “it’s all about the money”!
It took me a moment to realize that AI meant the vlogs and not Artificial Intelligence. Which says a lot about how their videos function. :LOL:

• Haha
Watched part of Greedy Thursday and for the most part Jess talked to herself in weird voices and tapped and sniffed cards and made piles! I was just amazed at how many of their followers told Jess about their dogs and the ones who died! And of course Jess perked up and wanted to know all about the dead ones! Are these people freaking stupid knowing she is obsessed with death! Those comments should be glossed over but nope Val read them all! Jess looked more demented than usual so maybe she had an happy pill! They definitely need to get her into a good shrink to help cope with these fixations she has....it it really disturbing!

Reactions: 8
Where in the hell did they get that awful, ugly shirt with the cards on it? They love making her look awful!

Watched part of Greedy Thursday and for the most part Jess talked to herself in weird voices and tapped and sniffed cards and made piles! I was just amazed at how many of their followers told Jess about their dogs and the ones who died! And of course Jess perked up and wanted to know all about the dead ones! Are these people freaking stupid knowing she is obsessed with death! Those comments should be glossed over but nope Val read them all! Jess looked more demented than usual so maybe she had an happy pill! They definitely need to get her into a good shrink to help cope with these fixations she has....it it really disturbing!
Yep she was drugged!

Last edited:
  • Sad
It is possible for a YouTuber to block viewers and there are different levels apparently. You can hide your videos from individuals completely or you can permit viewing but ban someone from commenting. (Info courtesy of my friend who is very tech savvy!) 😁
So does the comment look to the person posting like it’s posted, just not visible to others?

I will never understand why Val thinks its acceptable for a woman mama Jo's age to have to put up with Jessica staying overnight. Another case of Val thinking shes more important and entitled than she is.
It’s very disrespectful, but then that is who Val is, disrespectful and entitled

I don’t know if that would even matter to Val, if it was profitable - they all do it and roll their eyes

Maybe Marlow‘s Mom put a stop to it when she saw how rude and disrespectful Jess was to Mama Jo

Where in the hell did they get that awful, ugly shirt with the cards on it? They love making her look awful!

Yep she was drugged!
And notice how many of the videos she is wearing the same clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
HartofTexas - I’m not sure how the YouTube blocking works exactly. Will see if my friend can enlighten us! 😁
Today’s Greedy Thursday video was just awful. I didn’t (couldn’t!) watch it all the way through, but what I did see was diabolical. What on earth was going on with Jessica’s hair?! Only 4 packages though, so it seems that people are finally beginning to get some sense! 🎉🎉🎉

Yep she was drugged!

HartofTexas - I’m not sure how the YouTube blocking works exactly. Will see if my friend can enlighten us! 😁
Today’s Greedy Thursday video was just awful. I didn’t (couldn’t!) watch it all the way through, but what I did see was diabolical. What on earth was going on with Jessica’s hair?! Only 4 packages though, so it seems that people are finally beginning to get some sense! 🎉🎉🎉
It started out with Jess asking are you mad mommy and later Jess screams and Val does say shhhhhhh……it is sickening

Yep she was drugged!
I remember when she opened it from a crispy

It started out with Jess asking are you mad mommy and later Jess screams and Val does say shhhhhhh……it is sickening
I know they filmed all the cooking videos from the last four days on the same day, I think Hannah and Marlow are gone

• Sad
Just came across a video by accident that Jess was in made by Chris who does videos on folks with different types of disabilities. It is from 2 years ago and is called Life as a blind autistic adult with hydrocephalus. What an eye-opener all in one video. It's Jess, Val and Marlowe. It really shows her mental illness out in force big time. The one track mind about dead granny, good one bad one and chocolate cake! The creepy patting, being an inch from faces and the long kissing Vals cheek!!! Was i am sure Vals attempt to get more sympathy at the time as I am sure she contacted the video maker!😳 😅
I saw that video also
I just posted on there you tube, check it out before I get blocked,and comment erased!

Reactions: 3
I only see 7 comments on the YouTube. I never see the live comments, I don’t watch live just later so I can skip through it. Maybe they are sorting through the comments after the fact of the live stream. I also don’t subscribe.

Reactions: 2