Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HartofTexas - I’m not sure how the YouTube blocking works exactly. Will see if my friend can enlighten us! 😁
Today’s Greedy Thursday video was just awful. I didn’t (couldn’t!) watch it all the way through, but what I did see was diabolical. What on earth was going on with Jessica’s hair?! Only 4 packages though, so it seems that people are finally beginning to get some sense! 🎉🎉🎉
I was hoping that less package’s meant people were finally getting it but then are they showing less to get more. You know Val’s always manipulating viewers by her sneaky tactics. Just like earlier throwing the hint about Red Lobster being Jessica favorite and today they get a Red Lobster gift card. I heard Jessica say something after getting her Disney gift card and seeing her others she saved. Of course Val wouldn’t admit that but said you don’t have anymore. Todays Live which is not really live , but you can tell Val wasn’t thrilled with Jessica at all . But Jessica was also quite miserable. I wonder why her grandparents stopped keeping her overnights? They either have gotten too old for all her crap or less since Val has moved back with Campbell and they think she belongs home. I think it may of come when Val had to go get her in the night after that parking lot crap.

I only see 7 comments on the YouTube. I never see the live comments, I don’t watch live just later so I can skip through it. Maybe they are sorting through the comments after the fact of the live stream. I also don’t subscribe.
Maybe if Hannah is away with Marlowe it won’t get edited til she returns.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The live feed was like “Weekend at Bernie’s”. Guess who’s Bernie?

What a joke this page as become. Every meal is like Thanksgiving. There is no way Jess was ever deprived of food. Her mother is so obsessed with food

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Maybe val, picked up on mamma Jo, laughing at her and put a end to it.
In those Momma Jo videos Marlowe laughs along with her. But I have seen many times Marlowe at Val laughing at Jessica and her nonsense. I am sure laughter is the best you can do when dealing with difficult struggles. That’s perfectly understandable but just edit those parts out because everyone has different opinions of dealing with stress. I worked the field my whole life and you had to have a sense of humor to get by.

Where in the hell did they get that awful, ugly shirt with the cards on it? They love making her look awful!

Yep she was drugged!
I think in most of her cooking videos she seems drugged especially the recent Mac & cheese video.

Reactions: 6
I only see 7 comments on the YouTube. I never see the live comments, I don’t watch live just later so I can skip through it. Maybe they are sorting through the comments after the fact of the live stream. I also don’t subscribe.
I checked her ass after the live stream was over,and my comment got deleted! They know, there whole world is falling aoartm

Reactions: 3
Just made this account and can’t seem to find where to post but I have 2 things to say. They may consider taking that dirty garbage rap away from Jess when she repeats the racial slurs she hears on there in public places. And I’ve never seen anyone have the same recurring sore in the same spot (middle of her head) for years.

And if I have to hear "I am learning to be independent aren't" I will scream. The chick will never be independent! The only thing she is semi independent on is playing with and smelling her stupid cards. She can't even clean them up on a timely manor. Someone is always helping her since she can only put one baggie away at a time. I agree that more than half of those cards should be tossed! She has no idea what she even has unless someone tells her.

I have a question...why when Jess was looking for Rap CD's did she keep asking Granddad "Does this have a parental"? I know what that is but she didn't want any that did not have it. Is she just looking for "dirty" music and would she even know what was dirty and what was not?? That is pretty sick and who taught her that. She can't do the most mundane crap but she knows dirty music!!!!
And one of these days she is going to repeat that dirty garbage rap in a public place and offend someone.

• Sad
It’s weird mine don’t get deleted, or at least
Yep. Comment got erased, and blocked!
I can still see them

In those Momma Jo videos Marlowe laughs along with her. But I have seen many times Marlowe at Val laughing at Jessica and her nonsense. I am sure laughter is the best you can do when dealing with difficult struggles. That’s perfectly understandable but just edit those parts out because everyone has different opinions of dealing with stress. I worked the field my whole life and you had to have a sense of humor to get by.

I think in most of her cooking videos she seems drugged especially the recent Mac & cheese video.
I think Val gives meds and who knows what else as she decides, plus I think that Val lies to the doctors about ailments and gets lots of things in RX and gives them to herself and Jess

I'd rather watch paint dry! Then listen to him. At first I thought,he's not a bad looking guy,until he opened his mouth!

I'd like to know who's Jessica real father is!
Most likely he’s hiding from the zoo!!!

I'd rather watch paint dry! Then listen to him. At first I thought,he's not a bad looking guy,until he opened his mouth!

I'd like to know who's Jessica real father is!
Come to think of it, it may be more of Val’s lies for pity

Last edited:
My only child is 34, autistic, slight MR, and has moderate CP. Val doesn’t know how lucky she is to have the help she does. I have no one. We are all the family each other has. But with years of work he can make some of our simple meals, take trash out, load and unload the dishwasher, and the list goes on. Val has really hindered Jess by not teaching her. I thought I hit the jackpot when I found AI. Boy was I wrong. I have seen what not to do so I guess that is a help.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My only child is 34, autistic, slight MR, and has moderate CP. Val doesn’t know how lucky she is to have the help she does. I have no one. We are all the family each other has. But with years of work he can make some of our simple meals, take trash out, load and unload the dishwasher, and the list goes on. Val has really hindered Jess by not teaching her. I thought I hit the jackpot when I found AI. Boy was I wrong. I have seen what not to do so I guess that is a help.
I empathise with you. I have two young adults with autism and other special needs and am on my own. Val really is very fortunate to have so much help. Between all of them, there is no excuse for Jessica’s behaviour / lack of manners etc. I know from my own experience, as do many others on here, that the things that don’t come naturally to those with autism can be taught as long as it is consistently reinforced. It bugs me big time that they just make excuses for Jess. 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pokermom your fantastic. Doing it all yourself is simply so so awful and tiring. But my god your son is very lucky to have you. Val should be ashamed of herself. Well done.hugs x

I empathise with you. I have two young adults with autism and other special needs and am on my own. Val really is very fortunate to have so much help. Between all of them, there is no excuse for Jessica’s behaviour / lack of manners etc. I know from my own experience, as do many others on here, that the things that don’t come naturally to those with autism can be taught as long as it is consistently reinforced. It bugs me big time that they just make excuses for Jess. 🤨
Twiddle as I said to pokermom your just wonderful. Its very very hard doing it all on your own. They are very lucky to have you. Hugs x

• Heart
Pokermom your fantastic. Doing it all yourself is simply so so awful and tiring. But my god your son is very lucky to have you. Val should be ashamed of herself. Well done.hugs x

Twiddle as I said to pokermom your just wonderful. Its very very hard doing it all on your own. They are very lucky to have you. Hugs x
Thank you Misty - and I say the same to you as I know you are in a similar situation. 💐

• Heart
Just watched today’s video about a family friend passing away. I wonder if this was a friend who they never saw or one that was present in their lives consistently? Because if they weren’t close there was no need to even tell Jessica. Jessica loves to dramatize anything to do with death or illness wether it’s a dog or person. To me spare all that unnecessary drama of her emotions if not needed. But Val probably just had to use that persons death for content vs paying respects to a friend passing. To her it’s always about the dollar.
Then they mention Marlowe’s coming to take Jessica on errands. One errand is to get the oil changed in Marlowe’s car. Must be nice tax payers pay her to run her personal errands and visits with Hannah instead of doing her job working with Jessica. Marlowe has a responsibility to plan activities to enhance Jessica life. If for some reason Val interferes with that then don’t work for her. Why isn’t there more accountability on these caregivers? I like to have someone look in this abuse of Medicaid Waiver dollars being used like this !!! So many families on a waitlist and this family abuses the system !! Val’s also profits off of videos being made on the time the states paying Marlow for services. Isn’t that considered fraudulent?

Why the hell do they tell Jessica when people die. Apparently a friend named Jamie died and now all were are going to hear is how sad she is and that he died. From Val and her!!! That has to be just for more sympathy for both of them. In my opinion I really don't think Jess has a clue what death even is. I remember one video about Aunt Sue her wondering how long was she going to be gone and when was she coming back. If they are so overwhelmed by taking care of Jess why add to it!
Last night watched a video from a couple years ago at the pumpkin patch farm and Jess would have got a swift kick in the ass for the way she was acting! Would not carry her own pumpkin because she didn't want to. You could tell Val wanted a bit of lunch there but nope Jess didn't want that kind of food!!! They were going to stop at a restaurant to get lunch because princess was having no part of it! Get a backbone Brooks people. She is not an adult as you keep claiming. She is just a spoiled brat who always gets her way! F that if she was my kid!!
One last observation did anyone notice how when they did "what's the deal" with Jess the prices on the menu's are pretty expensive!! WTH. Wish I had their money to blow on her dumb chicken strips, fries and of course don't forget the expensive chocolate cake! Plus she is putting on weight! They feed her such full plates that it would keep a grown man full!

Just watched today’s video about a family friend passing away. I wonder if this was a friend who they never saw or one that was present in their lives consistently? Because if they weren’t close there was no need to even tell Jessica. Jessica loves to dramatize anything to do with death or illness wether it’s a dog or person. To me spare all that unnecessary drama of her emotions if not needed. But Val probably just had to use that persons death for content vs paying respects to a friend passing. To her it’s always about the dollar.
Then then mention Marlowe’s coming to take her on errands. One errand is to get the oil changed in Marlowe’s car. Must be nice tax payers pay her to run her personal errands and most the time she visits with Hannah and does nothing productive with Jessica. Why isn’t there more accountability on these caregivers? I like to have someone look in this abuse of Medicaid Waiver dollars being used like this !!! So many families on a waitlist and this family abuses the system !! Val’s also profits off of videos being made on the time the states paying Marlow for services. Isn’t that considered fraudulent?
I just posted something similar...lol. And Val had to take to her bedroom again. Wonder how many days she will need to do that??? They are all so fricking dramatic 🙄 😒

• Haha
Kudos to you for all you’ve done to ensure that your son does all he is capable of doing. I agree, Val has and continues to do a huge disservice to Jess. It is sad that they are taking advantage of the system and others who could benefit and use the services for good don’t get them.

Just made this account and can’t seem to find where to post but I have 2 things to say. They may consider taking that dirty garbage rap away from Jess when she repeats the racial slurs she hears on there in public places. And I’ve never seen anyone have the same recurring sore in the same spot (middle of her head) for years.
I agree, a parent who allows their child (mentally she is definitely a child) to have such horrible things to listen to is neglecting and she is only asking for more trouble.

It is very sad how they make excuses and exploit her by how they let her scream and clap like a trained seal and how they encourage it

Then they mention Marlowe’s coming to take Jessica on errands. One errand is to get the oil changed in Marlowe’s car. Must be nice tax payers pay her to run her personal errands and visits with Hannah instead of doing her job working with Jessica. Marlowe has a responsibility to plan activities to enhance Jessica life. If for some reason Val interferes with that then don’t work for her. Why isn’t there more accountability on these caregivers? I like to have someone look in this abuse of Medicaid Waiver dollars being used like this !!! So many families on a waitlist and this family abuses the system !! Val’s also profits off of videos being made on the time the states paying Marlow for services. Isn’t that considered fraudulent?
I agree, I figure that Val has a case worker who she lies to and probably doesnt Let them see the real life, makes excuses and never lets a home visit or visit be done - it is how Val exploits her daughter and the system

I agree, I figure that Val has a case worker who she lies to and probably doesnt Let them see the real life, makes excuses and never lets a home visit or visit be done - it is how Val exploits her daughter and the system

I listened to a little of the “poor me” video from earlier and in it Val says Jamie is the husband of a friend…….. so chances are it’s some husband of a follower and someone they have never met. So why tell Jess and get her upset except to draw in pity and money?? More exploiting 😟. And Val retreating to her room???? What adult can really just retreat instead of dealing with life and going on????? Her medicating is showing!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I work with autistic children and you are absolutely correct. There’s no reason she has to be lazy with Jessica. She has plenty of support. I would see if maybe she was all alone but she is just ridiculous how she kowtows to her.