Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Jessica’s behavior is becoming more violent and even more out of control then it was before and that’s why they are filming her less and less. They never show her mean nasty behavior on camera. But of course they will show her crying so people feel sorry for her and give them money and gifts.
It seems she is getting an attitude of "I don't want to do it, you do it"! And they are accepting it. I have been seeing lots of editing so I am sure she pitches a fit. Heck even stirring things she makes a half assed attempt then says it's done. She needs a good swift kick to the butt!!! Her attitude is wait on me I am going to just do what I want!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Jessica’s behavior is becoming more violent and even more out of control then it was before and that’s why they are filming her less and less. They never show her mean nasty behavior on camera. But of course they will show her crying so people feel sorry for her and give them money and gifts.
That is what I think too. And she manipulates and since she is bigger than any of them, I think she does hurt them

It seems she is getting an attitude of "I don't want to do it, you do it"! And they are accepting it. I have been seeing lots of editing so I am sure she pitches a fit. Heck even stirring things she makes a half assed attempt then says it's done. She needs a good swift kick to the butt!!! Her attitude is wait on me I am going to just do what I want!
If you think of it though they ALL have that same attitude, so sure Jess learned from them we don’t do it if we don’t want to

Reactions: 6
For some reason ,I don't buy all this violent crap. I think she just is sick of a camera in her face constantly. The videos of package day changed drastically, Val had to of picked up on the comments being made. She would always leave the table and now she sits through the whole thing. She's being told ahead of time, how to act or else no more package day! She don't care about who's online! I myself could see val being the one getting angry. Val knows she's sick if it, so what do her and Hannah come up with, the bright idea of her filming videos. There making videos of absolutely nothing! Dog training, going to Aldi's, a video on what there plan is for the week, and the BORING videos of Campbell! There desperate!! It's a shame if one would contact Social Services/and The division of aging ( That's who to go through when a individual believes there's some kind of abuse happening to someone on disability) Like I said, It would just be awful if someone reported fraud, and neglect on Miss.Val!!!😁😁😄😁😄😁

Reactions: 7
Just watched a video from a year ago or so and it was called Food Debates. Trying to get something besides her chicken and rice from a restaurant because she has had nuggets and tots for the last 3 meals. They offered but she was absolutely not and ended up getting her way AGAIN! Where are their fricking backbones. So what she gets upset just order her something and make her eat what is in front of her. Geesh that is life!
PLUS they talked about how many times they had eaten out...4x in that week! I have noticed that even though the Whats the Deal is not including Jess anymore they seem to have cut down on meals with the family at nicer restaurants. Must be their crispies stopped sending as much money or gift cards for that!! Stupid people sending that as they are probably sitting at home cooking while these mooches eat out!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just watched a video from a year ago or so and it was called Food Debates. Trying to get something besides her chicken and rice from a restaurant because she has had nuggets and tots for the last 3 meals. They offered but she was absolutely not and ended up getting her way AGAIN! Where are their fricking backbones. So what she gets upset just order her something and make her eat what is in front of her. Geesh that is life!
PLUS they talked about how many times they had eaten out...4x in that week! I have noticed that even though the Whats the Deal is not including Jess anymore they seem to have cut down on meals with the family at nicer restaurants. Must be their crispies stopped sending as much money or gift cards for that!! Stupid people sending that as they are probably sitting at home cooking while these mooches eat out!!!
And that is the food issue that Jess had in school, but Val and lied and twisted it into being food being withheld!!!!! NO, just no one catering to Jess and bringing her nuggets every day!

And that is the food issue that Jess had in school, but Val and lied and twisted it into being food being withheld!!!!! NO, just no one catering to Jess and bringing her nuggets every day!
HartofTexas yes your correct. They didnt withhold food at all from her. They just refused to give in to her demands.but Val twisted it like she does with other things. Shes extremely manipulative and it's very unsettling.

Reactions: 8
Fatigued from WHAT? They should get her a fit bit or Apple Watch to keep her on a step count. Let her fixate on that!

• Haha
I would put my foot down and say, you try something else or no eating out. If she is hungry enough, she will eat. Isn’t that the mom’s mantra from our childhoods?

• Heart
These cooking videos are just flat out ridiculous. Jessica with her face right in the camera saying everything she’s told to say or behind the camera parroting Hannah. How do people find this any but entertaining? Makes Jess just look even more disabled with the way she acts on camera.

• Heart
I would love to hear from someone who worked in the school when Jessica attended. That part where they say food was withheld is so wrong. That’s slandering the reputation of a school who can’t even defend themselves. I know they don’t mention them by name but I wish we knew so they could comment. To talk negatively about our educators when you know it’s a lie is wrong. But then again how can you expect any less from a nurse who worked a cardiology floor but answered her phone over the care of critical patients. I thought cell phones weren’t allowed on those floors because they interfere with the life saving equipment. Could you imagine having that bit… as your nurse ?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I would love to hear from someone who worked in the school when Jessica attended. That part where they say food was withheld is so wrong. That’s slandering the reputation of a school who can’t even defend themselves. I know they don’t mention them by name but I wish we knew so they could comment. To talk negatively about our educators when you know it’s a lie is wrong. But then again how can you expect any less from a nurse who worked a cardiology floor but answered her phone over the care of critical patients. I thought cell phones weren’t allowed on those floors because they interfere with the life saving equipment. Could you imagine having that bit… as your nurse ?
I thought the same thing about the school thing. Or to find someone that knew val in school, or someone that could fill us in on the real psycho val!

• Haha
Just watched that joke of a cooking video for tomato pie. They say Jessica had to stop recording because she became extremely fatigued 😂 No she became a whiny miserable person and got her way. I did notice one person’s comment about how they’re pushing these cooking videos is because her mom is to release another cook book. I am sure all those recipes are just from Campbell soup labels or someone else recipes. These aren’t created by her mom which is just another lie by Val. Followers have to be dropping off because their content is so desperate or just lazy .

Attachments

• Heart
From what I saw on a video Val says she told them about Jess's diet preferences and she got the impression they would cater to her. 😆 I have never heard of a school catering to one students tastes! It was Jess's own refusing to eat what was offered that made her go without! And I am sure her vulgar language and throwing a tantrum happened everytime. If Val had been so damn worried about her diet she could have packed a daily lunch with things she would eat!!! Problem solved! But nope let's get that slander out there about the school! Everyone else is wrong but them....

These cooking videos are just flat out ridiculous. Jessica with her face right in the camera saying everything she’s told to say or behind the camera parroting Hannah. How do people find this any but entertaining? Makes Jess just look even more disabled with the way she acts on camera.
And Hannah and Marlowe giggling like 5 year olds! Geesh stop the stupid cooking videos! Not sure they can make anything that does not have hash browns in it! Watched a video earlier where Hannah made a small bag of Betty Crocker brownies like you get at DollarTree. They called for a 8" pan but nope she spread them in a 13x9. They came out hard and a 1/4 inch thick and they thought that was wonderful! Used them for brownie sundaes and before the 2nd sundae was made Jess ate hers in 4 bites!!! The huge mouthfuls falling out as she chewed made me ill!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
HartofTexas yes your correct. They didnt withhold food at all from her. They just refused to give in to her demands.but Val twisted it like she does with other things. Shes extremely manipulative and it's very unsettling.
And how do the followers not catch on?

Fatigued from WHAT? They should get her a fit bit or Apple Watch to keep her on a step count. Let her fixate on that!
And take the phone and iPads away

I think they script and set it up like that on purpose

I thought the same thing about the school thing. Or to find someone that knew val in school, or someone that could fill us in on the real psycho val!
Don’t you imagine that anyone who knew her is sitting back laughing at their nonsense

Talking as another person,in their voice makes m
Talking as another person,in their voice makes me scared.its very frightening,as she sounds exactly like the person. Is it just me,but has anyone else noticed her eyes changing,she looks frightening at times.
Watch the video, Shopping with Jess on a imposed shopping limit. She starts talking like her grandma 2-3 times. You need to turn your volume up to hear it clearly. OMG FREAKY!! It's like she's possessed in some kind of way!

• Wow
From what I saw on a video Val says she told them about Jess's diet preferences and she got the impression they would cater to her. 😆 I have never heard of a school catering to one students tastes! It was Jess's own refusing to eat what was offered that made her go without! And I am sure her vulgar language and throwing a tantrum happened everytime. If Val had been so damn worried about her diet she could have packed a daily lunch with things she would eat!!! Problem solved! But nope let's get that slander out there about the school! Everyone else is wrong but them....

And Hannah and Marlowe giggling like 5 year olds! Geesh stop the stupid cooking videos! Not sure they can make anything that does not have hash browns in it! Watched a video earlier where Hannah made a small bag of Betty Crocker brownies like you get at DollarTree. They called for a 8" pan but nope she spread them in a 13x9. They came out hard and a 1/4 inch thick and they thought that was wonderful! Used them for brownie sundaes and before the 2nd sundae was made Jess ate hers in 4 bites!!! The huge mouthfuls falling out as she chewed made me ill!
So true, the school was not at fault, but Val tells lies to make people feel sorry for them

Hannah and Marlow need to grow up and get jobs

Watch the video, Shopping with Jess on a imposed shopping limit. She starts talking like her grandma 2-3 times. You need to turn your volume up to hear it clearly. OMG FREAKY!! It's like she's possessed in some kind of way!
I did hear that one and the voice sounded like a little old lady . It’s enough to give you the chills. Jessica definitely has more of a mental illness deficit but god forbid they admit that. Val calls in anxiety disorder 🙉 I noticed on a recent video that Jessica shuffling reminds me of Parkinson’s. Or it could just be more visual limitations or fear of tripping over all those dogs.

Reactions: 5
Val once said that Jessica doesn’t like cold food. Obviously, since she has burnt off all her taste buds by eating the hottest and biggest bites of everything. Didn’t we all have a rule that you had to try everything on the table. A viewer mentioned that the site has become a cooking show. If we wanted to watch a cooking video we can tune into mama sue’s southern kitchen. All cookbooks have the same basic recipes, most take their recipes from other cooks. Val can’t even follow recipes. We don’t want to see videos of boxed mixes. We can figure out how to make them ourselves.
I swear Jessica has multiple personalities, her voice changes are scary. And the looks on her face. Wow.

Reactions: 10
I am hoping that by seeing more cooking videos it’s because the funds are low and going out to eat isn’t happening anymore. Plus the shopping at Aldi’s vs Food Lion to pinch pennies. But then again it could be the poor me send money and gift cards to Jessica favorite Red Lobster. But why do people not see you have three adults totally capable of working so why do they need to be free loaders. Val and Hannah can work while retired Bad Daddy and Marlowe watch Jessica. I am still baffled why the state funds this family who clearly don’t need tax payers money. I totally get supporting services for Jessica but the other no. I am sure the Medicaid waiver is paying Hannah and Marlowe as caregivers and they all applied for disability benefits. The diagnosis is Lazy Assitis exasperated by poor diet, eating out and no exercise 😂

I remember Val saying the reason she picked the school it was supposed to be a big buffet of choices and they ended up offering her salad and sandwiches instead. But Val didn’t know any of this had happened til she overheard Jessica in a self talking moment and pieced it together. Like many have said with all the phone calls Jessica definitely would have mentioned a food issue. Then all those jerks like Allyson and Kate keep saying she eats so fast because of that traumatized experience. Are they that desperate to make friends they spread that crap. Maybe they should get into politics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am hoping that by seeing more cooking videos it’s because the funds are low and going out to eat isn’t happening anymore. Plus the shopping at Aldi’s vs Food Lion to pinch pennies. But then again it could be the poor me send money and gift cards to Jessica favorite Red Lobster. But why do people not see you have three adults totally capable of working so why do they need to be free loaders. Val and Hannah can work while retired Bad Daddy and Marlowe watch Jessica. I am still baffled why the state funds this family who clearly don’t need tax payers money. I totally get supporting services for Jessica but the other no. I am sure the Medicaid waiver is paying Hannah and Marlowe as caregivers and they all applied for disability benefits. The diagnosis is Lazy Assitis exasperated by poor diet, eating out and no exercise 😂

I remember Val saying the reason she picked the school it was supposed to be a big buffet of choices and they ended up offering her salad and sandwiches instead. But Val didn’t know any of this had happened til she overheard Jessica in a self talking moment and pieced it together. Like many have said with all the phone calls Jessica definitely would have mentioned a food issue. Then all those jerks like Allyson and Kate keep saying she eats so fast because of that traumatized experience. Are they that desperate to make friends they spread that crap. Maybe they should get into politics.
It annoys me so bad when they use that as an excuse! THAT WAS AT LEAST 15 YEARS AGO! They really need to stop with that annoying excuse and admit that Jessica is just food obsessed and tries to get as much in as she can as fast as she can. And always has hopes of getting more if she finishes faster than everyone else. It’s so annoying and disgusting. She should have been taught a long time ago not to do this but instead they continue to let her shovel it in like it’s her last meal. We know she ALWAYS gets three meals and day plus snacks and dessert and so does she.