Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I knew about her alluding to the fact that Campbell was not Jess’ biological daughter, BUT, I wish she would just say it! Live in reality. Campbell would get so many props for marrying Val and taking on all of Jess’ challenges. Actually, who cares? It’s more the acknowledgment of Campbell.
I wonder if Val has always had insecurity issues etc. Was her sister and brother given more attention than her as children so she needs to be the centre off attention now,the successful blogger raising a disabled adult perfectly.(that's the way she wants us all to perceive her)I just cant for the life of me,work her out. She obviously has favoured Jessica over Madison and Hannah their whole life.Madison even admitted he disliked jessica growing up. Now Hannah,even as a grown woman,still cant get her mothers attention as Jessica is the money they need. Jessica is their wage. Their salary. She needs therapy and to discuss why she is the way she is but Val will never admit she needs help.

Reactions: 5
Inquiring minds want to know: if you had a Q and A with Val, what is the one question you would like answered?
I’ll start.

Is Campbell Jessica’s biological father?
Yes or No
mine would be - Val how does it feel to be the Mother of 3 GROWN children and know you‘ve taught them by your example to exploit and mooch off of others instead of having a JOB?

I cannot stand the way stir
Well technically he's still in a way a doctor, a Gynecologist! He's checking in on a lot of vaginas!

I'm sorry but ,How violent could she be? If she gets violent all they have to do is grab a box of Little Debbie's and she'd perk right up! It would be funny to watch Jessica beat Val's ass! And Hannah's! I'd even subscribe to become a club tar tar tot!
I think that her violence is part of her manipulation and the threat of it keeps them hopping to keep her happy

Jessica’s blindness baffles me, Val has said she is totally blind in one eye, and sees only a little more than a pinhole in the other, yet she can spot a crumb, go straight to her PO Box and insert the key, whiz thru a grocery store, or the used video store, like nobody’s business. I don’t doubt her visual impairment but I believe her sight is way better than they say. They should have her vision reassessed! I’m sure they won’t because it’s all about poor Jess, or they know it’s better but it’s their story and they’re sticking to it. Regarding Marlowe, I doubt she has any great love for Jess, I think she sees what an entitled brat she is. Marlowe got sucked in and just plays along. Her and Hannah are very childish for 29, 30 yr olds.
Her blindness is another of the convenient ailments that most likely Val diagnosed the extent of it like she has the other ailments that she and Hannah have. I do think there is a vision issue, but due to Jess seeing and commenting on tiny things, it is definitely not what Val says it is

She was talking like that in the hash brown casserole also . Saying something like are you making hash brown casserole yes I wanted to make it …all the while talking to herself.
It’s very creepy.

Not arguing here, but when did she say that? I’ve only heard her say that he is the father (biological) of all three children. ???
It was in early videos she use to say it and use the “abusive” relationship to gain more sympathy, but yet she never sought out therapy or after care, its all about exploiting and mooching

Last edited:
mine would be - Val how does it feel to be the Mother of 3 GROWN children and know you‘ve taught them by your example to exploit and mooch off of others instead of having a JOB?

I think that her violence is part of her manipulation and the threat of it keeps them hopping to keep her happy

Her blindness is another of the convenient ailments that most likely Val diagnosed the extent of it like she has the other ailments that she and Hannah have. I do think there is a vision issue, but due to Jess seeing and commenting on tiny things, it is definitely not what Val says it is

It’s very creepy.

It was in early videos she use to say it and use the “abusive” relationship to gain more sympathy, but yet she never sought out therapy or after care, its all about exploiting and mooching
Val talks about the domestic abuse while pregnant with Jess, discussing how she weighed whether it played a part I jessicas disabilities. She specifies ( not Baddaddy) There is also a picture of Campbell and Jess from if I remember 1989 saying something like our new family or something similar, sounding like he just arrived on the scene. I have never seen a video where it actually came out of Val’s mouth, only what she wrote, sure makes it sound like he’s not the bio dad

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Val has always had insecurity issues etc. Was her sister and brother given more attention than her as children so she needs to be the centre off attention now,the successful blogger raising a disabled adult perfectly.(that's the way she wants us all to perceive her)I just cant for the life of me,work her out. She obviously has favoured Jessica over Madison and Hannah their whole life.Madison even admitted he disliked jessica growing up. Now Hannah,even as a grown woman,still cant get her mothers attention as Jessica is the money they need. Jessica is their wage. Their salary. She needs therapy and to discuss why she is the way she is but Val will never admit she needs help.
I think that Val must have been a very miserable child who grew into a miserable youth who grew into a miserable adult. Just like her children the number of their age in no way demonstrates their mental age. They would all benefit from therapy and all need to be separate and NOT live together or even speak to each other daily in order to have a hope of becoming healthy

Have y’all noticed that Campbell is now doing the replies to the comments and questions on the YouTube videos? I guess he’s on board with the exploitation 😟

Last edited:
I think that Val must have been a very miserable child who grew into a miserable youth who grew into a miserable adult. Just like her children the number of their age in no way demonstrates their mental age. They would all benefit from therapy and all need to be separate and NOT live together or even speak to each other daily in order to have a hope of becoming healthy

Have y’all noticed that Campbell is now doing the replies to the comments and questions on the YouTube videos? I guess he’s on board with the exploitation 😟
His replies and comments annoy me.

Reactions: 7
Not arguing here, but when did she say that? I’ve only heard her say that he is the father (biological) of all three children. ???
Here’s from Val’s blog where she questions while being in a abusive relationship could it caused Jessica’s disabilities. Of course it emphasizes how she was pregnant and her then relationship was violent but that person wasn’t Bad Daddy. So that clearly states Campbell is not Jessica biological father. If you read further into this blog you’ll beable to piece together they didn’t meet til a few years later.

Attachments

I am sorry but in my opinion Campbell is the dullest person I have seen in a long time. For the most part he has a flat affect. But being with those women, Marlowe included guess I should not expect anything different...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s mentioned she was in an “immature” abusive relationship and she ended up pregnant,it’s in one of her sit down vlogs from a while back

Here’s from Val’s blog where she questions while being in a abusive relationship could it caused Jessica’s disabilities. Of course it emphasizes how she was pregnant and her then relationship was violent but that person wasn’t Bad Daddy. So that clearly states Campbell is not Jessica biological father. If you read further into this blog you’ll beable to piece together they didn’t meet til a few years later.
Thanks for finding that!

Reactions: 4
His replies and comments annoy me.
And he’s been taught (I’m sure by Val) to ignore anything off script or any question that Val doesnt allow

I am sorry but in my opinion Campbell is the dullest person I have seen in a long time. For the most part he has a flat affect. But being with those women, Marlowe included guess I should not expect anything different...
I agree! I think he’s showing up lately is Val grasping for anything to keep followers

She’s mentioned she was in an “immature” abusive relationship and she ended up pregnant,it’s in one of her sit down vlogs from a while back
At least she was honest THEN and said she was immature. Imagine if she was honest and admitted how immature she is now!

I think that she was on drugs, maybe hitting the crack pipe, smoking to much pot which would explain Jessica being hungry all the time😁 she probably knows she caused it herself! GUILTY,PSYCHOTIC,witch!!

What do you guys think is up with Marlow that is making her continue to be Jess's slave instead of moving up in life? It just seems weird to me because it is not like she gets paid well (at least I don't think she does).

What do you guys think is up with Marlow that is making her continue to be Jess's slave instead of moving up in life? It just seems weird to me because it is not like she gets paid well (at least I don't think she does).
That's a good question. It could be because her and Hannah have a secret relationship,but she don't come across like that to me anyways. Or there all doing something shady and val is controlling it all. You can see Marlow laughing at her pretty often. Especially in the videos when they were at mama Jo's. They seemed to of disappeared along with a lot of the package opening videos!

I think maybe she somewhat doing it to be able to stay Hannah’s friend, however it would be so much more healthy for her well being to move on and if Hannah can’t or doesn’t understand her wanting to further her life, then Hannah isn’t a true friend anyway, but was just using her.

I think maybe she somewhat doing it to be able to stay Hannah’s friend, however it would be so much more healthy for her well being to move on and if Hannah can’t or doesn’t understand her wanting to further her life, then Hannah isn’t a true friend anyway, but was just using her.
I have an idea that like some people her age she does not want to work. Especially a 9-5 job where she has to be there the whole time. So this job she can wear what she wants, probably has a bit of leeway when she shows up and leaves, can take outings with Jess and/or the family, do as much or as little as she feels like for the day and just can veg like they do on other days. Plus get paid....
I just want to know what they have for insurance.
I wonder how she and Hannah can be single and neither of them seem to have any sort of a social life. I know even being married at their age my husband and I had friends, got a babysitter and did dinner or even the bar thing to hear a band with the friends on occasion. Plus before I got married I always hung out with friends doing fun things. 😕❓
I also am under the impression Marlowe was either Madison's girlfriend or really good friend at one time and for some sick reason wants to hold on to the family. Just my opinion

I have an idea that like some people her age she does not want to work. Especially a 9-5 job where she has to be there the whole time. So this job she can wear what she wants, probably has a bit of leeway when she shows up and leaves, can take outings with Jess and/or the family, do as much or as little as she feels like for the day and just can veg like they do on other days. Plus get paid....
I wonder how she and Hannah can be single and neither of them seem to have any sort of a social life. I know even being married at their age my husband and I had friends, got a babysitter and did dinner or even the bar thing to hear a band with the friends on occasion. Plus before I got married I always hung out with friends doing fun things. 😕❓
I also am under the impression Marlowe was either Madison's girlfriend or really good friend at one time and for some sick reason wants to hold on to the family. Just my opinion
She was Madison girlfriend. But I still don’t get the laziness in these young girls. Are they part of the trend in our country where no one wants to work. And most the time what is she even doing to get paid ? Then again why aren’t these Medicaid waivers monitoring the abuse of our tax payers dollars? Why should we be paying someone who sits around most the time doing nothing but chatting with Hannah. Makes you wonder how these two young girls drive fairly new cars. There’s definitely something wrong with this whole dynamic which definitely is unhealthy and twisted. And just look at pictures of them like two years ago til now !! One thing I do like is her ignoring Jessica screeching and ignoring with redirect on the repetitive talk. But her and Hannah act like 11 yr olds vs young adult woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
marlowe is there for one reason, to make life easier for losers Val and Hannah, it’s her only contribution. She’s not a qualified special needs teacher and even if she was, Val would forbid her setting boundaries for the Queen or giving her days more structure than eating out, making brownies, flipping cards, scratching her crotch and picking her nose. Marlowe is about as motivated as the other two.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Jessica’s behavior is becoming more violent and even more out of control then it was before and that’s why they are filming her less and less. They never show her mean nasty behavior on camera. But of course they will show her crying so people feel sorry for her and give them money and gifts.

• Sad