Autistic Interpretations #4 Mental Illness and financial abuse of a disabled adult.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that she was handling parts of their business elsewhere nd that Madison and Hannah were handling things in Norway. Perhaps a late change of plans so he invited Hannah instead of loosing the money that was paid. I think Hannah will be changing professions soon too, but not sure where she will live then!

I think maybe Marlow is realizing the dysfunction and doesn’t want to be seen as a big part of that family

I think that Marlow is partly a victim in that she wants to be Hannah’s friend and apparently in order to be Hannah’s friend she is forced to accept any behavior from Jess. Her being mistreated is never okay.
I agree, Val has no clue how to be an advocate for her daughter or do what is best for her daughter.

It’s all so fake and scripted, yes, I am certain they read this and take back grand ideas which they have no clue how to incorporate. They are grasping for a way to keep follower and the money rolling in and are failing miserably!
if only Val would stop all this madness, get into therapy and give them all a chance!

I don’t understand why if you don’t have a job and eat out all the time you NEED a day out……
I don't really understand why it takes Val, Marlowe, Hannah and Big Daddy to take care of Jessica??? Plus Nonnie and Granddad! Had she been raised correctly she could be in a day program, have a friend or two and not be such a nasty pest! And is the state paying for Marlowe to just babysit while the other 2 hang out in their rooms and sleep?

Good catch Winnie!
Exact same pick marks on Jessica's forehead too!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't really understand why it takes Val, Marlowe, Hannah and Big Daddy to take care of Jessica??? Plus Nonnie and Granddad! Had she been raised correctly she could be in a day program, have a friend or two and not be such a nasty pest! And is the state paying for Marlowe to just babysit while the other 2 hang out in their rooms and sleep?

Exact same pick marks on Jessica's forehead too!
The video is old and yea, they edited it and are passing it off a current

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just tried to look at AI page and its saying problem try again later.anyone else ?

Reactions: 2
Just googled Autistic Interpretations Net Worth…From the start of 2022 till Sept 2 2022 so far this year from their YouTube channel alone they have earned 41, 320 $$ . This is for their YouTube channel alone not counting their revenue from fb, their stars, gift cards and cash handouts during their lives. Pretty good money for vacationing, eating out , creating videos the rest of the time while laying around the house doing nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was wondering if I got blocked for no reason lol I don’t even ever comment on their page but if others can’t see the page either then something else is going on!
I thought I must be blocked as well,but yes must be something else.

Reactions: 1
Just googled Autistic Interpretations Net Worth…From the start of 2022 till Sept 2 2022 so far this year from their YouTube channel alone they have earned 41, 320 $$ . This is for their YouTube channel alone not counting their revenue from fb, their stars, gift cards and cash handouts during their lives. Pretty good money for vacationing, eating out , creating videos the rest of the time while laying around the house doing nothing.
And living with someone else!

It’s not even showing up at all now…as if the page was deleted. Weird.
Are you talking about on Facebook?

I was wondering if I got blocked for no reason lol I don’t even ever comment on their page but if others can’t see the page either then something else is going on!
On Facebook?

I still cant see it on FB. Must have been blocked.
We got blocked for who knows what reason. I have never commented so I don’t know why. I just searched the page from a different account and it came up no issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 2