Autistic Interpretations #4 Mental Illness and financial abuse of a disabled adult.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if she's also seen the constant comments about her changing appearance on here. Some people are really harsh with their words. She's probably become self-conscious about being on camera.
I agree. I absolutely hate being forced on camera. It is so disrespectful. You are just opening yourself up to criticism that you didn’t ask for. Her appearance obviously has changed. Her job is to be the “personal assistant” to a spoiled brat who does nothing physical and only outings are to cater to her every want. Most care plans call for a well balanced life, including physical activity or therapy. Jess doesn’t want it, so they don’t do it. Plus, there is no oversight, like a teacher, to make sure the plan is carried out. If it is like an IEP, a legal document, someone is responsible to make sure it is carried out. My sister is also an BCBA, like my daughter, and one part of her job is to go to court over such matters.

Reactions: 7
But they will never say her mental age. I’ve asked that question about her mental age and they didn’t answer. Someone else asked and they gave some convoluted answer about it being hard to determine but felt it was pretty high.

I hate how followers compliment Hannah about being a good daughter by taking her mom to the doctor. What else does she have to do?

Also, the whole world could come crashing down and they would still put on that stupid grin for the camera and act like nothing happened. I remember this being the case when the news of Madison broke. We’ll never know exactly goes on.
I’m sorry to keep asking, but when did it break and where did it break and where can I read about it? (Madison)

Reactions: 2
Greedy Thursday today had to be the worst one ever. No greeting, packages ripped open, no banter with viewers. Edited all the way thru, it’s obvious they edit before posting now to limit Jessica’s rude comments that they couldn’t edit out till after the live, when it actually was live. It’s why they changed it to Mail Day and called it a Premiere. I’m sure the cult wasn’t happy.

• Wow
  • Sad
I don’t care how much you love your family, living with them forever is not normal. She will never be able to decide what she wants to do, where she wants to live, who to date, etc living with mommy. Mommy will always make the decisions. So sad . Val made her own life decisions but Hannah will always be under Val’s thumb.
I still find it odd why Madison asked hannah to go on vacation. Hes married. Apparently it was a vacation of a lifetime.why not go with his wife? Why are they all just so strange ?!I've never saw or heard of a family like this in my life. And Val acts like a teenage girl sitting in her room. She has a living room. It's just very worrying.
The whole thing is sick. Val does think she is a teenager with an amazing voice

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I still find it odd why Madison asked hannah to go on vacation. Hes married. Apparently it was a vacation of a lifetime.why not go with his wife? Why are they all just so strange ?!I've never saw or heard of a family like this in my life. And Val acts like a teenage girl sitting in her room. She has a living room. It's just very worrying.
I’m pretty sure them not vacationing together is the least of their problems.🤣😂🤣😮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if she's also seen the constant comments about her changing appearance on here. Some people are really harsh with their words. She's probably become self-conscious about being on camera.
I have never seen anyone on here critisize her!

Reactions: 3
I beg to differ…
FA7FBB4C-0B3F-4955-BDD7-35DBA81E9AE3.png
F5FB79BC-CD1B-4E8C-9338-DFE2DFCFF0E8.png

….and healthy. I beg to differ. If we want, any of us can make the most difficult vegetable very unhealthy. I’m thinking about my Brussels sprout recipe.
FFA48DEC-5FDA-4F1D-BEB5-6ECE308BCBA8.png

I’m sorry to keep asking, but when did it break and where did it break and where can I read about it? (Madison)
Go back to the previous thread. It was a little bit before the 4th of July.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Comments from the Thursday lives are getting people upset….will not be long b4 the mail will be less and less
This was one of the worst ones I have ever seen. Those gift givers are nuts to send all that stuff. The only thing Jess was excited about were the Little Debbie's and the playing cards. And looking for the next package!!! She barely acknowledged any of those senders and there sure was a ton of editing!
And the video of the morning was crap too! And once again before she even had breakfast she wanted to know what was for dinner. But Queen Jess didn't want what they were having so she was really pushing the leftover chicken and rice and Val gave in. And with 3 supposedly normal adults in the house couldn't one of them put the lasagna in the refrigerator after dinner??? Dysfunctional family at its best!

This was one of the worst ones I have ever seen. Those gift givers are nuts to send all that stuff. The only thing Jess was excited about were the Little Debbie's and the playing cards. And looking for the next package!!! She barely acknowledged any of those senders and there sure was a ton of editing!
And the video of the morning was crap too! And once again before she even had breakfast she wanted to know what was for dinner. But Queen Jess didn't want what they were having so she was really pushing the leftover chicken and rice and Val gave in. And with 3 supposedly normal adults in the house couldn't one of them put the lasagna in the refrigerator after dinner??? Dysfunctional family at its best!
It really was awful. I wish people would stop sending her stuff! How many t-shirts / packs of cards etc does one person need! There are very few comments on it so far, so I think people are getting fed up with it all.

Reactions: 9
Where is the person that said earlier that Sara abd Jessica look alike ?

Reactions: 1
Indeed it is,the dysfunction goes on and on!

I agree. I absolutely hate being forced on camera. It is so disrespectful. You are just opening yourself up to criticism that you didn’t ask for. Her appearance obviously has changed. Her job is to be the “personal assistant” to a spoiled brat who does nothing physical and only outings are to cater to her every want. Most care plans call for a well balanced life, including physical activity or therapy. Jess doesn’t want it, so they don’t do it. Plus, there is no oversight, like a teacher, to make sure the plan is carried out. If it is like an IEP, a legal document, someone is responsible to make sure it is carried out. My sister is also an BCBA, like my daughter, and one part of her job is to go to court over such matters.
Val would not allow it long ago or now, she quits when she isn’t in control and blames everyone else. I think Jess had potential on her own level,but Val is too selfish to allow it

Reactions: 4
I beg to differ…View attachment 1546372View attachment 1546373

….and healthy. I beg to differ. If we want, any of us can make the most difficult vegetable very unhealthy. I’m thinking about my Brussels sprout recipe. View attachment 1546374

Go back to the previous thread. It was a little bit before the 4th of July.
I cannot believe how OLD Jessica looks here. It’s terrible.

I have never seen anyone on here critisize her!
Are we talking about Marlowe? I’ve never seen anyone talk bad about her on here. Why would be? She is so sweet and tries her best with Jessica. I honestly feel sorry for Marlowe. I hope she doesn’t feel stuck with Jessica. Every other caregiver has left after a year or two because they were sick of Jessica’s verbal and physical abuse towards them and I know she does the same to Marlowe. Val even said once that Jessica had an outburst and hit Marlowe. Of course there was an excuse to follow on why she did it and sweet Marlowe is just left to take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe how OLD Jessica looks here. It’s terrible.

Are we talking about Marlowe? I’ve never seen anyone talk bad about her on here. Why would be? She is so sweet and tries her best with Jessica. I honestly feel sorry for Marlowe. I hope she doesn’t feel stuck with Jessica. Every other caregiver has left after a year or two because they were sick of Jessica’s verbal and physical abuse towards them and I know she does the same to Marlowe. Val even said once that Jessica had an outburst and hit Marlowe. Of course there was an excuse to follow on why she did it and sweet Marlowe is just left to take it.
It was someone trying to stir the pot as usual.

Reactions: 3