Autistic Interpretations #4 Mental Illness and financial abuse of a disabled adult.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Autistic Interpretations :Mental Illness and financial abuse of a vulnerable Adult.

Hi everyone sorry I still dont know how to tag you all.x

Mod edit remember to add the number and report

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, if the nursing thing doesn’t work for Jess, there’s always washing cars. Actually she handles that hose like a pro.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More old videos posted about water days at the old house……. Guess they are too busy to make new videos!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unbelievable and very sad that .Val allows such rude comments to anyone on the vlog
I agree. Most pages I follow are well moderated and this would not be allowed. They don’t take into consideration that some of those who ask questions may well be on the spectrum, or have other special needs, themselves. Instead of showing them the same kindness and respect that they expect people to show Jessica, they come down on them like a ton of bricks! I’ve noticed that Val/Hannah are getting quite tetchy in their responses too - obviously they don’t like being challenged about anything. There needs to be more of it! 😝

Reactions: 11
What’s with Jessica’s constant talk of moving in the last video? Didn’t they just move recently, back to Bad Daddy’s house? Or is moving one of the subjects she continually brings up? Forgive me, I’m new but it didn’t take long for me to find you guys!

Reactions: 8
What’s with Jessica’s constant talk of moving in the last video? Didn’t they just move recently, back to Bad Daddy’s house? Or is moving one of the subjects she continually brings up? Forgive me, I’m new but it didn’t take long for me to find you guys!
Well done on finding us - welcome! 😁 Was that the water video? If so, that’s an old video which was taken at their old house. They have recently moved in Val’s ex-husband’s home while they sell their old home and buy a new one. It’s all rather bizarre as Campbell responded to a question and confirmed that he will be moving with them into their new home. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6