Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If 32 years ago when Jess said “I can’t or I don’t know how” if someone would have told her okay then no brownies/dessert AND put up the stuff and moved on, she would not be the manipulator she is today. Is that why Val is such a manipulator too??? Nonnie did the same and made excuses for her bad behavior?
We have watched time and time again where Jessica says she can’t do something but if they just pause stand back she finishes the task fine. But you’re exactly right if she chooses not to want to do a task or chore then shut it down and move on . I bet you that would change her tune real quick because Jessica whole life is food driven. Especially all the breakfast videos clearly Jessica can fix her breakfast independently if they take the effort to help make the task easier in the morning. That could be accomplished by clearing a shelf in the fridge so she can grab what she needs and the night before have her set up her utensils, plate and cup to make it a successful experience. She could very easily microwave some breakfast items or nuggets even though not a perfect choice. Or set up leftovers on a plate for her to grab and heat up . She doesn’t need to be wasting time on cracking an egg because it hasn’t happened in 36 yrs. But like mentioned if she wanted eggs bad enough she would crack them if she knew nobody else was going to do it. Jessica manipulates because that’s what she’s been taught because it’s easier for Val then to take the time to allow her to be successful.
---
First picture is from the 2nd DSGP and why does Hypochondriac Hannah have to always look like a moron??? Does she think she is cute??? Just the opposite HH you look idiotic.
And tonight's video on AI is another package opening. All she wanted was the cards. She put the cake mix and shirt off to the side and just wanted to know if the cards were waterproof. She just put them under her nose and threw them in front of her! That is so disgusting stim or not. And when has Jess ever taken the cards in the pool??? So why waterproof???
And Val, HH and Marlow got necklaces that most likely will turn their necks green. And how appropriate...crosses! We all know how religious they are.
No balls got a ball cap...and what the hell is that mouth thing he does?? Moving his tongue back and forth with his mouth open??? 🤮 🤮. Is he going for crazy too? They need to get a rubber room for the whole lot of them!!! Not a sane one in the bunch....
That Marlowe and Hannah videos what a poor excuse for humans. They aren’t anything I would want my children to look up to as an example. Do they really think this scam is going to get them through life ? They better be coming up with a back up plan but I guess her brother could help her with that . Especially he the master of everything that has a back up like 💩. All I can say if my children ever ended up like these two I would really have to get mental health treatment to question my failures. I know we all do our best and sometimes things don’t always turn out as planned but Val’s kids are seriously damaged and there’s a reason. As creepy as Madison is I wonder what he was like as a brother .
---
Just a quick copied comment from the AI Scammer page. This lady hit it right on!!!! Shows how Val manipulation of Jess makes Jess out to be a fool. Apparently mother of the year does not care what she has to do to make money!
This is the kind of crap that APS needs to see!!
---

Just my opinion but I think that Val was the same kind of person that HH is. She needed attention and got it by getting knocked up. Then mommy had to pay attention to her. I think her sister Alison was mommies favorite and Val was just a screw up.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!
I just can’t imagine them moving because without Marlowe and the grandparents they couldn’t hibernate all day in their bedrooms. Val said before they can’t keep caregivers so to keep Marlowe they would pretty much let Jessica run the show so she wouldn’t abuse the help. Why doesn’t the state who uses tax payers dollars demand better? Someone should be saying to Marlowe we pay you to do community inclusion, maybe joining a group to meet peers , PT and OT appointments but not just sitting on a stool in the kitchen watching Jess stuff her face. And I wonder if they lock up the pantry or fridge because everyone is always in their bedrooms so Jessica could go hog crazy . Just like that day Jessica locked Val out the house and wouldn’t let her in because she was stuffing her face with potato chips.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not watching but Dumb and Dumber have made another video about grocery shopping for the next camping trip!!!! Are they just really stupid or do they think that people want to see the same videos over and over??? Maybe it's time for another video about how anxious they are!!! No HH and sidekick you are not stars or influences and no one cares!!
Yes ma'am they are really that stupid. I actually watched the help us pick out where to go next video So very pathetic but so laughable. 5 min talking about the mentally ill dogs. Favorite part was when they didn't agree on something M wanted to do but OfCourse she gave in. Something about the cost so just a way to beg cuz it was too expensive.

• Sad
  • Heart
We have watched time and time again where Jessica says she can’t do something but if they just pause stand back she finishes the task fine. But you’re exactly right if she chooses not to want to do a task or chore then shut it down and move on . I bet you that would change her tune real quick because Jessica whole life is food driven. Especially all the breakfast videos clearly Jessica can fix her breakfast independently if they take the effort to help make the task easier in the morning. That could be accomplished by clearing a shelf in the fridge so she can grab what she needs and the night before have her set up her utensils, plate and cup to make it a successful experience. She could very easily microwave some breakfast items or nuggets even though not a perfect choice. Or set up leftovers on a plate for her to grab and heat up . She doesn’t need to be wasting time on cracking an egg because it hasn’t happened in 36 yrs. But like mentioned if she wanted eggs bad enough she would crack them if she knew nobody else was going to do it. Jessica manipulates because that’s what she’s been taught because it’s easier for Val then to take the time to allow her to be successful.
---

That Marlowe and Hannah videos what a poor excuse for humans. They aren’t anything I would want my children to look up to as an example. Do they really think this scam is going to get them through life ? They better be coming up with a back up plan but I guess her brother could help her with that . Especially he the master of everything that has a back up like 💩. All I can say if my children ever ended up like these two I would really have to get mental health treatment to question my failures. I know we all do our best and sometimes things don’t always turn out as planned but Val’s kids are seriously damaged and there’s a reason. As creepy as Madison is I wonder what he was like as a brother .
---

I just can’t imagine them moving because without Marlowe and the grandparents they couldn’t hibernate all day in their bedrooms. Val said before they can’t keep caregivers so to keep Marlowe they would pretty much let Jessica run the show so she wouldn’t abuse the help. Why doesn’t the state who uses tax payers dollars demand better? Someone should be saying to Marlowe we pay you to do community inclusion, maybe joining a group to meet peers , PT and OT appointments but not just sitting on a stool in the kitchen watching Jess stuff her face. And I wonder if they lock up the pantry or fridge because everyone is always in their bedrooms so Jessica could go hog crazy . Just like that day Jessica locked Val out the house and wouldn’t let her in because she was stuffing her face with potato chips.
rbooth61 the lock out with Jess stuffing her face with potato chips shows exactly how sneaky and aware Jess is of crap she wants to do. I am sure Val would not have let her have had them so she made sure Val wasn't in the house. And her answer to Val was pretty snotty telling her she would open the door when she was done!!! Hard to believe that Jess could move that fast...lol!!! Had she been my kid I sure wouldn't have laughed and there would have been consequences!

Reactions: 7
rbooth61 the lock out with Jess stuffing her face with potato chips shows exactly how sneaky and aware Jess is of crap she wants to do. I am sure Val would not have let her have had them so she made sure Val wasn't in the house. And her answer to Val was pretty snotty telling her she would open the door when she was done!!! Hard to believe that Jess could move that fast...lol!!! Had she been my kid I sure wouldn't have laughed and there would have been consequences!
When you speak of consequences it reminds me of growing up in the 60’s and if you got caught smoking your parents would say ok you want to smoke then you’re going to sit here and finish smoking the whole pack . Of course if you’re that person your thinking wow great until the second cigarette and your stomach starts turning and you’re ready to vomit. But you’re right Val laughed it off vs giving her consequences for her deceitful behavior. Jessica life is her having control over every aspect of the family’s life and Val thinks it’s ok . Well Val that’s why your other two kids are so messed up .

Reactions: 9
Since someone pointed out No balls constantly chewing his tongue, it’s all I see. Thanks for that disgusting image..lol..Does anyone in that family act normal. Marlowe and HH are more ridiculous everyday. Videos for over a week planning a camping trip when in reality the trip is prob over and they’re back home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since someone pointed out No balls constantly chewing his tongue, it’s all I see. Thanks for that disgusting image..lol..Does anyone in that family act normal. Marlowe and HH are more ridiculous everyday. Videos for over a week planning a camping trip when in reality the trip is prob over and they’re back home.
On yesterday's video was the first time I saw the tongue thing!!!! 👅
---
When you speak of consequences it reminds me of growing up in the 60’s and if you got caught smoking your parents would say ok you want to smoke then you’re going to sit here and finish smoking the whole pack . Of course if you’re that person your thinking wow great until the second cigarette and your stomach starts turning and you’re ready to vomit. But you’re right Val laughed it off vs giving her consequences for her deceitful behavior. Jessica life is her having control over every aspect of the family’s life and Val thinks it’s ok . Well Val that’s why your other two kids are so messed up .
I never had to do the cigarette thing because my mom smoked so she never smelled it on me! But if she didn't yuppers that would have happened! I picked the work consequences because Val announced one video that they don't punish Jess because she is an adult! Well whoopy scoupy she sure doesn't act like one. Should have done it right from the beginning! Now could be take away her phone for a couple hours, no dessert or just stay in her room with no music for a bit. Just something that might make her think twice next time!!! But Val won't be doing that because she is wishy washy and does not want to listen to Jess witch!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you! I’ll check this out.
---

Well, it didn’t work, still Auto plays. I’ll continue to try and stop it. Thanks for the info though.
Try going in settings on FB, go down to media and make sure "never autoplay videos" is checked.

Reactions: 2
Watched the dwindling AI..opening presents video ....
First of all notice the huge box for 1 cake mix? Either Val just threw together the box or it was already opened with items removed...regardless it's just more lies...smoke and mirrors.
Also..
( Notice the deck of cards box was already opened when greedy guts dove in and pulled out the box, and Jess seemed to already know Val, Hannah and Marlow got something as she didn't even flinch or put up a fuss.

It's obvious Val has zero interest in her channels/ blog anymore, since she's been outed as a lying fraud. What may have started out with fairly " good intentions" giving her the benefit of the doubt.... But that has long gone by the way of the DoDo.

I believe Val has always had this troubled victim mentality and been the black sheep ( trouble) of the Voughn family...from teen pregnancy to being an unfit mother where her own mother raised Jessica because Val could not be bothered ....and this was long before any diagnosis of autism IDD..etc..

Val has used, abused and broken everything and everyone she's manipulated into being in her life...which is clear by her lack of friends, lack of community, lack of successful children, lack of marriages and her inability to simply be an honest giving caring human being.

It's all about what's in it for her.... Always. She's a true narcissist with the inability to have any empathy towards anyone else even her children .

She likes to claim she's spoiled Jessica, she's a " princess" ...when in fact nothing could be further from the truth....she doesn't spoil Jessica she actually would have to care, feel guilt, have empathy for her to do so.... She really spoils herself ....she doesn't want to be bothered , it's work.
It's easier for Val to just let Jess do what she wants because it relieves the burden of parenting , teaching and disciplining from Val....who just wants to dope up Jess, feed her, give her 4 hour naps ,have others bathe her, and babysit her till 36 yr. Old Val is put to bed at 8 pm.

There's nothing " spoiled" about Jessica's life.... She's kept in seclusion , has zero community, zero professionals helping her, her entire life is a few pool days if Val can be bothered to clean the pool and green moldy toys, hunched over her bed sniffing and flipping cards alone in her room for hours a day, and the weekly McDonald's with Grandad. Then of course Vals Disney vacays..3,4,5 times a year every year.

Jessica needs another Disney vacation like she needs another scab to pick. She needs real help a real plan, a real future to work towards... Not another kiddie ride or sausage ball while sitting in a wheel chair she doesn't need being pushed through Disney wearing her autism shirt while Val uses her to avoid lines and get sympathy.

Val would like the world to see her as the doting momma, spoiling her princess with special needs who fights for her left and right..... The martyr.
When in fact....she's a lazy, selfish human that only does what benefits her, and her alone. Her world revolves around her Disney addiction and Jessica is her money maker..... While she manipulates her other daughter to film, edit, run her other channel and babysit while mother of the year hides in her room drinking wine and watching Netflix.

Vals kidding the few who are desperate for a " friendship" with Val or Jessica.... The few who mail in decks of cards and cake just to hear their names mentioned ... It's incredibly sad.

We see you Val.

• Heart
Watched the dwindling AI..opening presents video ....
First of all notice the huge box for 1 cake mix? Either Val just threw together the box or it was already opened with items removed...regardless it's just more lies...smoke and mirrors.
Also..
( Notice the deck of cards box was already opened when greedy guts dove in and pulled out the box, and Jess seemed to already know Val, Hannah and Marlow got something as she didn't even flinch or put up a fuss.

It's obvious Val has zero interest in her channels/ blog anymore, since she's been outed as a lying fraud. What may have started out with fairly " good intentions" giving her the benefit of the doubt.... But that has long gone by the way of the DoDo.

I believe Val has always had this troubled victim mentality and been the black sheep ( trouble) of the Voughn family...from teen pregnancy to being an unfit mother where her own mother raised Jessica because Val could not be bothered ....and this was long before any diagnosis of autism IDD..etc..

Val has used, abused and broken everything and everyone she's manipulated into being in her life...which is clear by her lack of friends, lack of community, lack of successful children, lack of marriages and her inability to simply be an honest giving caring human being.

It's all about what's in it for her.... Always. She's a true narcissist with the inability to have any empathy towards anyone else even her children .

She likes to claim she's spoiled Jessica, she's a " princess" ...when in fact nothing could be further from the truth....she doesn't spoil Jessica she actually would have to care, feel guilt, have empathy for her to do so.... She really spoils herself ....she doesn't want to be bothered , it's work.
It's easier for Val to just let Jess do what she wants because it relieves the burden of parenting , teaching and disciplining from Val....who just wants to dope up Jess, feed her, give her 4 hour naps ,have others bathe her, and babysit her till 36 yr. Old Val is put to bed at 8 pm.

There's nothing " spoiled" about Jessica's life.... She's kept in seclusion , has zero community, zero professionals helping her, her entire life is a few pool days if Val can be bothered to clean the pool and green moldy toys, hunched over her bed sniffing and flipping cards alone in her room for hours a day, and the weekly McDonald's with Grandad. Then of course Vals Disney vacays..3,4,5 times a year every year.

Jessica needs another Disney vacation like she needs another scab to pick. She needs real help a real plan, a real future to work towards... Not another kiddie ride or sausage ball while sitting in a wheel chair she doesn't need being pushed through Disney wearing her autism shirt while Val uses her to avoid lines and get sympathy.

Val would like the world to see her as the doting momma, spoiling her princess with special needs who fights for her left and right..... The martyr.
When in fact....she's a lazy, selfish human that only does what benefits her, and her alone. Her world revolves around her Disney addiction and Jessica is her money maker..... While she manipulates her other daughter to film, edit, run her other channel and babysit while mother of the year hides in her room drinking wine and watching Netflix.

Vals kidding the few who are desperate for a " friendship" with Val or Jessica.... The few who mail in decks of cards and cake just to hear their names mentioned ... It's incredibly sad.

We see you Val.
WallFly I thought that gift opening was really odd. She rummaged through the box and paper that had the cake mix in it like cards would magically appear!
And yes the cards had been opened because I am sure she was ripping through the gifts when no one was looking! And Val acted like these were just seen for the first time on the video.
And that swim shirt was extremely ugly! That lady and her dog need to save their money!!!

Jess knew exactly what those gifts were. They were pre opened.val said happy Friday, no way greedy guts waited from PO day Thursday till Friday to open gifts. Then again who really knows what day it was or even what week.

On yesterday's video was the first time I saw the tongue thing!!!! 👅
---

I never had to do the cigarette thing because my mom smoked so she never smelled it on me! But if she didn't yuppers that would have happened! I picked the work consequences because Val announced one video that they don't punish Jess because she is an adult! Well whoopy scoupy she sure doesn't act like one. Should have done it right from the beginning! Now could be take away her phone for a couple hours, no dessert or just stay in her room with no music for a bit. Just something that might make her think twice next time!!! But Val won't be doing that because she is wishy washy and does not want to listen to Jess witch!
I never had to either but just an example of back in the day how consequences were handled. Exactly take that darn phone away would be the best consequence but they are scared to deal with her outburst and to lazy to apply only consequences for her actions.

Has anyone had to re log in with email address and password in order to comment? It’s the second time I’ve had to do that since I joined this group. I could see the posts but could comment. It prompted me to log in , in order to comment.

Has anyone had to re log in with email address and password in order to comment? It’s the second time I’ve had to do that since I joined this group. I could see the posts but could comment. It prompted me to log in , in order to comment.
I had that happen. Thought I had gotten kicked out!!😊
---
I just saw this posted on the AI scammer page and since I don't watch their videos I was just taken aback!!! 3 people to take care of 2 dogs??? WTH do they do that they need help? Daryl is a neurotic mess and should be re-homed for his own good!! And Hypochondriac Hannah should never be allowed to have any kind of pet again. She ruined her own life, don't take her neurotic fake illnesses out on a poor animal! Lock this whole family up in a rubber room and never let them out!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Yes it happened to me too.

Reactions: 3
This is the same night that they made the chocolate chip cookies. Now this site is splitting videos! They are all lazy asses but according to them they all work so hard! BS!
That look Nathan has going makes him look as looney as the rest of them. The only normal looking one is Dana!
I did not watch this through...just skimmed it. And guess what popped up? A box that asked if I wanted to subscribe....the scammers are at it again even with junk videos.
Jess didn't want to do the cheese and of course Val had to mention that she can touch cheese but does not like the smell. But she sure can eat it with no problem! There is never a video where V, HH and M don't mention some ailment or a food they don't like yet they do stupid cooking videos.
And look at the amount of food Jessica has on her plate and she had the guts to ask Nathan "isn't there any bread"? But according to Jess she does not like bread so that's why she can't eat a cold sandwich! Another BS...she just wants the same crap she eats every week. And check out her first bite...it was steaming hot and she shoved it in her mouth! Wow just wow!!
At the end Jess was doing her manic spilling water crap. Loud and obvious!!!

Attachments

• Sick
You may need to make th change, turn the iPad off and back in
Well it was turned off for regular Facebook but I have to use another browser to see AI videos. I am blocked on regular Facebook. The other browser allows me to watch, and read comments but I cannot comment myself…which is ok by me. So still haven’t found a work around to stop the auto play on this other browser. Checked settings on it and there is no media section or video section. Guess I’ll have to scroll by fast if not watching it because 3 seconds count as a view and I don’t want that.

Reactions: 3
This is the same night that they made the chocolate chip cookies. Now this site is splitting videos! They are all lazy asses but according to them they all work so hard! BS!
That look Nathan has going makes him look as looney as the rest of them. The only normal looking one is Dana!
I did not watch this through...just skimmed it. And guess what popped up? A box that asked if I wanted to subscribe....the scammers are at it again even with junk videos.
Jess didn't want to do the cheese and of course Val had to mention that she can touch cheese but does not like the smell. But she sure can eat it with no problem! There is never a video where V, HH and M don't mention some ailment or a food they don't like yet they do stupid cooking videos.
And look at the amount of food Jessica has on her plate and she had the guts to ask Nathan "isn't there any bread"? But according to Jess she does not like bread so that's why she can't eat a cold sandwich! Another BS...she just wants the same crap she eats every week. And check out her first bite...it was steaming hot and she shoved it in her mouth! Wow just wow!!
At the end Jess was doing her manic spilling water crap. Loud and obvious!!!
Anyone notice there are no negative comments on the last to videos posted! Are they that thin skinned they have to delete anything negative?? Idiots...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.