Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video was just below the one that had been posted on the AI scammer page. Found it interesting. Hypochondriac Hannah was still living in her apartment but they were on the way to the post office. After getting just 1 tote of gifts...you could hear disappointed Jess later in the video. Only one? Then Val mentioned that after the PO they usually get Burger King but HH was not having any part of that. She wanted Chili's....Jess wanted McDonald's. But HH kept up badgering them and finally Val said Chili's is to expensive! HH finally said I will pay for it. So it took them at least 10 minutes or more what to have. During Covid so it was just take out. Jess wanted her usual but then started harping on what kind of strimp do they have. According to HH just one kind...spicey! Must have been more expensive. It's like a bad comedy watching the 3 stooges.
At the beginning Jess kept talking about her car she was getting and it would bring in the groceries!!! Shows exactly how clueless she is about life.
Then she didn't want to nap but boy were they pushing it!!! Exactly what we have been saying...the nap is for Val!
Jess was doing alot of face touching and self talking in this video despite the fact she had other people in the car.
The bad daddy and dirty garbage rap was brought up and she was manic.
Such a wonderful video to show their dysfunction and how they all want to be the queen!!!!

The rules are. There are no rules!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not watching this from tonight but lordy, lordy how many pre-camping videos are they going to make before they finally leave? Do they really think they are stars and people hang on their every word?.
They are just lazy little twits that are circling the drain!🤢
This made me chuckle. I’ve been camping many times and the pre camping is not that exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lots of speculation on the scam page that the crooks are moving to Florida. Although I think some of them would probably like to move I don’t think it’s feasible for them. Everything is more expensive. Even if Campbell sold his house at top dollar he would still owe a big chunk on another house there. Plus, the cost of living is way more expensive. And, they could get Jessica’s medical fairly easy, but the long term care that pays Marlow and whatever else that covers would NOT transfer. Would Val really leave her elderly parents? Would Jess be happy not going with them every week like she has for years? But, of course Val would be happy going to Disney 7 days a week leaving Campbell at home to wipe Jessica’s ass. I tried to do a little research. Here’s what I found. (I do realize there are cheaper places than Orlando but that’s what google picked to compare)

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Thank you for the screenshots Susan830! The crater on Jessica’s forehead is looking pretty bad. Perhaps Jessica could “earn” her trips to Disney by not picking her skin. Trips to Disney should be considered a privilege, earned reward.
Another cooking at Nathan’s. Tonight only showing the cooking making and Jess acting manic! Apparently the dinner one is for Utube which God only knows when we see that one!
I am working, this is my job, which one is this video for, am I good, am I happy, am I sad. I want to pat you, no I can't pat Nathan and on and on. I have come to the conclusion that Jess just loves to hear herself talk no matter how stupid it is!!! Where are my dogs??? Hello princess they are at home!
And if you watch Jess catches herself going to say something about what I suspect was about Disney but changed it to Florida. Both she and Val both talked about how they loved FL. So maybe the move is getting closer. Maybe not going to wait till Vals parents kick the bucket! And when they move HH and no nuts will be right with them. They need money and that's where no nuts comes in. We shall see...👀
---
Thank you for the screenshots Susan830! The crater on Jessica’s forehead is looking pretty bad. Perhaps Jessica could “earn” her trips to Disney by not picking her skin. Trips to Disney should be considered a privilege, earned reward.
[/QUOTE
I have been a member of this group since the beginning but my name is listed as a new member. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

---
Mixfile I wonder if you show as a new member because you don't post much. Me I went from new member to chatty to where I am now because I am a frequent flyer in posting! Just a thought. 😊
---

---

---
Grabbed this from the AI scammer page and great catch Mary!!! I cat believe these freakin twits are stooping this low now! They are now posting things from almost 2 weeks ago and passing them off as a new current video??? This is not working and if the people who follow them don't see this they are nuts too! And of course they (yes as in a couple) had to be given DSGP because they would never have made it on their own with a new page they created!
And yes I saw some of the posts on the Scammers page and I do believe as we talked about a few months back there is ALOT of "gayness" in that house! And nope I am not a homophobe because my youngest son is gay. I am very accepting but hate liars.

Attachments

Last edited:
I wonder if there is one too. It seems like I remember that you had to join by a request sent by email to Val. Also, the $80 is the top tier. They have lower levels as well. Val probably still has a list of the crispies that she invited. But, with them, who knows? Val will finally piss at least one of them off and they’ll talk.
I meant to say this yesterday. Welcome Aimbo! You are our first “newbie” in a very long time. I wonder… is there any way to see a list of members names? I would like to know if we have people holding places that never contribute/don’t even read here. Example Messy Bessie.
Thank you so much

Reactions: 3
Another video shared on the scammer page. Thank you folks over there!
Shows Jess will eat cold cereal but they just bow down to her "hot meals" tit. No one needs that daily. Val witches about being so tired and having to do all the work but she makes so much extra work! Have a couple cold cereal mornings because it won't kill princess.
Then when Jess was putting away the cereal she miraculously saw the smoremallows! Correct her because she sounds like a moron!
Then lunch was creamed beef on 2 huge biscuits! She went to put more gravy in hers and Val said do you want help stirring and Jess said no! But good old mommie dearest had to grab her hand and stir it. She said NO so let her do it herself! Buy then again mommie had to stick her nose into things!
Val you make yourself look like a fool when all you do is crab about how busy you are. Leave her to do things herself! Even Hypochondriac Hannah said stir in big circles, Jess said she didn't know how but that she would figure it out and surprise she did!

Attachments

• Sad
Another video shared on the scammer page. Thank you folks over there!
Shows Jess will eat cold cereal but they just bow down to her "hot meals" tit. No one needs that daily. Val witches about being so tired and having to do all the work but she makes so much extra work! Have a couple cold cereal mornings because it won't kill princess.
Then when Jess was putting away the cereal she miraculously saw the smoremallows! Correct her because she sounds like a moron!
Then lunch was creamed beef on 2 huge biscuits! She went to put more gravy in hers and Val said do you want help stirring and Jess said no! But good old mommie dearest had to grab her hand and stir it. She said NO so let her do it herself! Buy then again mommie had to stick her nose into things!
Val you make yourself look like a fool when all you do is crab about how busy you are. Leave her to do things herself! Even Hypochondriac Hannah said stir in big circles, Jess said she didn't know how but that she would figure it out and surprise she did!
If 32 years ago when Jess said “I can’t or I don’t know how” if someone would have told her okay then no brownies/dessert AND put up the stuff and moved on, she would not be the manipulator she is today. Is that why Val is such a manipulator too??? Nonnie did the same and made excuses for her bad behavior?

Reactions: 9
Just a quick copied comment from the AI Scammer page. This lady hit it right on!!!! Shows how Val manipulation of Jess makes Jess out to be a fool. Apparently mother of the year does not care what she has to do to make money!
This is the kind of crap that APS needs to see!!
---
If 32 years ago when Jess said “I can’t or I don’t know how” if someone would have told her okay then no brownies/dessert AND put up the stuff and moved on, she would not be the manipulator she is today. Is that why Val is such a manipulator too??? Nonnie did the same and made excuses for her bad behavior?
Just my opinion but I think that Val was the same kind of person that HH is. She needed attention and got it by getting knocked up. Then mommy had to pay attention to her. I think her sister Alison was mommies favorite and Val was just a screw up.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Just a quick copied comment from the AI Scammer page. This lady hit it right on!!!! Shows how Val manipulation of Jess makes Jess out to be a fool
Yes! This is the stuff that started to tip me off to the fact that Jess was being used as a carnival sideshow act. I nearly puked when, while at a family campout, Val said, “now say it like you’re crying”. 🤮 Val laughed, of course. I wanted to scream No, Val, that’s not one bit cute, nor is this poor woman you’ve raised to be spoiled and obnoxious. Then, as I’ve stated ad nauseum, the deck money telethon! Disgusting! That was the proverbial straw for me! Ugh.

• Heart
  • Sad
A video popped up in my feed. Jess and Val in a car convo, started by Jess saying she helped Augustina answer questions to get a job here. We know that was the plan till it wasn’t. I think they’re plan was to sponsor her, till it wasn’t , she is a talented graphic artist, they no doubt seen this as a financial scamming opportunity, only to find out sponsorship requires responsibility, and financial stability aka employment. Jess often referred to her as foster daughter, bringing August here must not have been profitable enough for them to bother. She seemed very childish however maybe not gullible enough to be used. The video ended with Val and Jess engaging in the same We had to put Abby down, what did I say, it was time, did I make the right decision spiel. Then came Jess and Val in unison singing the dreaded doggy to love song….thankfully it’s been awhile since we’ve been subjected to that .

Reactions: 11
A video popped up in my feed. Jess and Val in a car convo, started by Jess saying she helped Augustina answer questions to get a job here. We know that was the plan till it wasn’t. I think they’re plan was to sponsor her, till it wasn’t , she is a talented graphic artist, they no doubt seen this as a financial scamming opportunity, only to find out sponsorship requires responsibility, and financial stability aka employment. Jess often referred to her as foster daughter, bringing August here must not have been profitable enough for them to bother. She seemed very childish however maybe not gullible enough to be used. The video ended with Val and Jess engaging in the same We had to put Abby down, what did I say, it was time, did I make the right decision spiel. Then came Jess and Val in unison singing the dreaded doggy to love song….thankfully it’s been awhile since we’ve been subjected to that .
I absolutely hate it when they sing...especially that stupid doggie song. They are infringing on a copyright using the music. Somebody to Love by Jefferson Airplane! They start it up again and I will do something about it. Copyright people can sue them....

Just a quick copied comment from the AI Scammer page. This lady hit it right on!!!! Shows how Val manipulation of Jess makes Jess out to be a fool. Apparently mother of the year does not care what she has to do to make money!
This is the kind of crap that APS needs to see!!
---

Just my opinion but I think that Val was the same kind of person that HH is. She needed attention and got it by getting knocked up. Then mommy had to pay attention to her. I think her sister Alison was mommies favorite and Val was just a screw up.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!
They all treat Jessica like a trained circus freak. Clap like a seal. She embarrasses Jessica so much and makes her out to be way more disabled than she is. I see Abigail Maass and don’t get me wrong I depose them
Especially Priscilla the pig but Asa works with Abby a lot and Abby can do way more than Jessica will ever be able to do. Abby does chores, makes her own bed, dresses herself, washes her own hair and brushes it. And she is severely severely disabled. Jessica is just a lazy spoiled overgrown toddler that’s it and that’s all she’ll ever be. And the latest video the caption about Jessica being happy the only time she’s happy is when junk food is involved and the way Val made it sound when Jessica is happy we all get to be happy but when she is being a miserable brat we are all miserable and can’t be happy. The whole house revolves around one persons mood day to day it’s sick and twisted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not watching but Dumb and Dumber have made another video about grocery shopping for the next camping trip!!!! Are they just really stupid or do they think that people want to see the same videos over and over??? Maybe it's time for another video about how anxious they are!!! No HH and sidekick you are not stars or influences and no one cares!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On Facebook my iPad auto runs a video without me clicking on it to run it. I am going to try to find how to stop that, because it was stated here or on the scam page if you watch just 3 seconds of a video it counts a a view. Well if the video auto plays 3 seconds are gone b4 you realize it. If I want to watch a video I want to click on it myself without it playing automatically while I’m scrolling by it!

Reactions: 5
First picture is from the 2nd DSGP and why does Hypochondriac Hannah have to always look like a moron??? Does she think she is cute??? Just the opposite HH you look idiotic.
And tonight's video on AI is another package opening. All she wanted was the cards. She put the cake mix and shirt off to the side and just wanted to know if the cards were waterproof. She just put them under her nose and threw them in front of her! That is so disgusting stim or not. And when has Jess ever taken the cards in the pool??? So why waterproof???
And Val, HH and Marlow got necklaces that most likely will turn their necks green. And how appropriate...crosses! We all know how religious they are.
No balls got a ball cap...and what the hell is that mouth thing he does?? Moving his tongue back and forth with his mouth open??? 🤮 🤮. Is he going for crazy too? They need to get a rubber room for the whole lot of them!!! Not a sane one in the bunch....

Attachments

• Sad
First picture is from the 2nd DSGP and why does Hypochondriac Hannah have to always look like a moron??? Does she think she is cute??? Just the opposite HH you look idiotic.
And tonight's video on AI is another package opening. All she wanted was the cards. She put the cake mix and shirt off to the side and just wanted to know if the cards were waterproof. She just put them under her nose and threw them in front of her! That is so disgusting stim or not. And when has Jess ever taken the cards in the pool??? So why waterproof???
And Val, HH and Marlow got necklaces that most likely will turn their necks green. And how appropriate...crosses! We all know how religious they are.
No balls got a ball cap...and what the hell is that mouth thing he does?? Moving his tongue back and forth with his mouth open??? 🤮 🤮. Is he going for crazy too? They need to get a rubber room for the whole lot of them!!! Not a sane one in the bunch....
Do any of you know who Julie is, as in Julie and Bagel? She’s sending stuff almost weekly.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.