Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the last post in this thread. The new thread is. AUTISTIC INTERPRETATIONS #22 Smoke and Mirrors, Secrets, Schemes and Scams. Please follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
As always, Wallfly is spot on. My son was a very violent young child. I can’t tell you how many times/hours I spent holding him in a backwards hug to either keep from being hit or scratched or to stop his head banging. Toilet training was another mountain. But at some point it finally came together. Val gave up before she ever started. Nonnie had custody at first and Val let her run the show even when Jessica was in school. We’ve all heard of Nonnie’s cussing fits at the school. Val has NEVER been a mother. Would taking Jess from the home now do any good? At the age of 36 with all the behavior problems, I wonder????
Thank you for this. We’re going through this with our 4 year old grandson. He is in a program and we try to work closely with them and follow their advice. I also happen to work with Autistic children in my career. If we are home and he starts in I put him in his room on his bed and wait until he is calm. It’s helping but it’s still a challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.